Old 01-21-2014, 13:52   #91
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
I had a bunch of stones piled up, I didn't take them into my calculations.
Most of them I traded to for mets I've found while hunting, so basically free stones.
The stones I actually bought ended up costing me about 50kk.
So that's how I calculated it.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 14:09   #92
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Most of them I traded to for mets I've found while hunting, so basically free stones.
a bunch of +4

Also its bs otherwise everything would be for free according to your logic.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 14:13   #93
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL

Playing the lottery is free now, because i only play it with tickets from tournaments!
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 14:18   #94
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
a bunch of +4

Also its bs otherwise everything would be for free according to your logic.
Whatever.. I know how I did it, that's what matters to me.
What you guys think is the least I'm concerned about.
EOD
Old 01-21-2014, 14:28   #95
Jordan.Morse

Jordan.Morse will become famous soon enoughJordan.Morse will become famous soon enough
Quote:
EOD

you have NO idea how you did it. lol you have no idea the cost and I have a lot of trouble believing the rest of the info you tried claiming. Fact is the true cost was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the 4 dbs you claimed and the fact that you couldnt recognize this when writing your posts is troubling.

Ty man, please refrain from posting anymore

Last edited by Jordan.Morse; 01-21-2014 at 14:34.
Jordan.Morse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 14:36   #96
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
EOD
Ok, if you want to believe it cost 4 dbs, go ahead, but please stop spreading lies here.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 14:42   #97
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
EOD
Thats cool but i made +12 items for free.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 15:58   #98
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan.Morse View Post
you have NO idea how you did it. lol you have no idea the cost and I have a lot of trouble believing the rest of the info you tried claiming. Fact is the true cost was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the 4 dbs you claimed and the fact that you couldnt recognize this when writing your posts is troubling.

Ty man, please refrain from posting anymore
Probably costed him 4DBs per try.

That or botting a lot. I've seen marketers in the past vending refined +8 1-h. Imagine if they used a bot and quick comp'd all those +1s?
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 16:05   #99
Jordan.Morse

Jordan.Morse will become famous soon enoughJordan.Morse will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Probably costed him 4DBs per try.

That or botting a lot. I've seen marketers in the past vending refined +8 1-h. Imagine if they used a bot and quick comp'd all those +1s?
then they would fail and compose less or the same amount of +8s lol. Because theres no way the quick compose rates will benefit the playerbase.

And thats exactly what the old bots use to do however they didnt quick compose they just composed normally
Old 01-21-2014, 16:59   #100
Conondrum
Fading..

Happy to give you give something to talk about.
Let slip the conspiracy theories

Oh.. And there has been no bots involved in the making of my tower
Old 01-21-2014, 17:03   #101
Jordan.Morse

Quote:
Happy to give you give something to talk about.
Let slip the conspiracy theories

Oh.. And there has been no bots involved in the making of my tower

ya there was only god knows how many dbs put into the process lololol. next time buy +8s bro its cheaper
Old 01-21-2014, 17:40   #102
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
ya there was only god knows how many dbs put into the process lololol. next time buy +8s bro its cheaper
Depends on your point of view.. For me it was cheap, had loads of mets (still have) from autohunt in mz. Some trades with ppl in desperate need of mets gave me quite alot of +n stones.
But I see your point, I could have sold the mets for cps or money, then bought the +n stones, but I only gave thought to the money I actually spent.
So all in all I didn't lie about it, I only didn't take everything into consideration in the final math.
Old 01-21-2014, 17:48   #103
Jordan.Morse

Quote:
Depends on your point of view.. For me it was cheap, had loads of mets (still have) from autohunt in mz. Some trades with ppl in desperate need of mets gave me quite alot of +n stones.
But I see your point, I could have sold the mets for cps or money, then bought the +n stones, but I only gave thought to the money I actually spent.
So all in all I didn't lie about it, I only didn't take everything into consideration in the final math.

every single stone that you put into your quick compose was money "actually spent." idc how you get the stones, where they came from. They have the same value regardless of all this. Tq must love it when there's ppl like you quick composing following your logic
Old 01-21-2014, 17:49   #104
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
every single stone that you put into your quick compose was money "actually spent." idc how you get the stones, where they came from. They have the same value regardless of all this. Tq must love it when there's ppl like you quick composing following your logic
Hey I just said I was wrong, what more do you want from me?
Lay off me ok.
Old 01-21-2014, 17:54   #105
Jordan.Morse

Quote:
Hey I just said I was wrong, what more do you want from me?
Lay off me ok.
sorry, just saw you say you can recognize my point of view. What im trying to get across is there isnt any point of views here with quick compose you see exactly how much has been put into it and the rate of success. There's only smart and dumb.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: