Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 23:58   #1
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Superpack give-away problem collection

Since I found many players asking why they don't receive the superpack code even after 2 working days, I'm opening this thread to collect this problem and ask our GM in charge of emails to help you.

Please leave us your character name, server and the email address that you used to send us email here. The GM will check the problem and reply you here with the result.

No more question about this will be answered on other thread, private message, facebook, twitter or HelpDesk.

PS. If you haven't sent us an email to ask for the superpack, just send your character name and server to ipad@conqueronline.com, our GM will reply you within 2 working days. GM will not post the superpack code here for security reasons.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
Old 05-14-2012, 00:22   #2
|ElementZ|

|ElementZ| is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Bonus Pack

I tried to talk to the help desk earlier, but nobody answered. I sent an E-mail a few weeks ago about it to support and got no response.

My question isn't about the Super Pack, but the bonus pack all of the old players got. Mine is gone and I didn't drop it or anything, I'm only level 80 on my Taoist but on my other accounts that are older and a higher level still have it?
Old 05-14-2012, 00:56   #3
SaintChiron

SaintChiron is on a distinguished road
Smile SUPERPACK Please

Hi, I sent an email for SUPERPACK on April 26th 2012 and still haven't receive my SUPERPACK

Character Name: Kirikaze
Server: Golden Apple
Character Lvl: 113

Have an awesome day and thank you very very much! ; )
Old 05-14-2012, 01:09   #4
colinx

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, do you mean the nuture pack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ElementZ| View Post
I tried to talk to the help desk earlier, but nobody answered. I sent an E-mail a few weeks ago about it to support and got no response.

My question isn't about the Super Pack, but the bonus pack all of the old players got. Mine is gone and I didn't drop it or anything, I'm only level 80 on my Taoist but on my other accounts that are older and a higher level still have it?

Old 05-14-2012, 01:40   #5
|ElementZ|

|ElementZ| is on a distinguished road
Bonus Pack

This pack was a shade of purple or blue, rather than the red box the nurture pack comes in. All the veteran players got it awhile ago, I've been playing since 04 or 05. I believe it was called the Beginners Pack and was purple and once you got to a certain level it transformed into a blue bonus pack. Is there a way I can get this put back onto my account? It would be extremely helpful if you could p.m more on this subject. Thanks!

-Andrew
Old 05-14-2012, 01:49   #6
ReNzO463

ReNzO463 is on a distinguished road
UsernameangetAKO
Server:Golden Apple

Havent receive ur super pack even i sent u my email week ago
Old 05-14-2012, 01:56   #7
rakaisa

rakaisa is on a distinguished road
Super pack not recieved

Hi, I'm yet to receive my super pack,
Char name : vishmesh
Server: iConquer

Thank you
Old 05-14-2012, 02:30   #8
axel.mermio

axel.mermio is on a distinguished road
I haven't recieve any super pack
char name: niNjask
server: Emerald
e-mail: mermio_axel@yahoo.com
Old 05-14-2012, 02:43   #9
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintChiron View Post
Hi, I sent an email for SUPERPACK on April 26th 2012 and still haven't receive my SUPERPACK

Character Name: Kirikaze
Server: Golden Apple
Character Lvl: 113

Have an awesome day and thank you very very much! ; )

I have just resent the event code to you, please kindly go to have a check.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:45   #10
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReNzO463 View Post
UsernameangetAKO
Server:Golden Apple

Havent receive ur super pack even i sent u my email week ago
Sorry that there is no such character name "angetAKO" in the GoldenApple server.
For the better check, please inform us the correct information, thank you.
Please also remember to leave your contact email here.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:46   #11
pikadomo

pikadomo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pikadomo
superpack

Hi, I already send an email 6 days ago but still there's no response yet or code. Can I get my superpack now?
Thanks and godbless

Character Name: aqua
Old 05-14-2012, 02:47   #12
feeling21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakaisa View Post
Hi, I'm yet to receive my super pack,
Char name : vishmesh

Thank you
The code has been resent to you, please kindly go to have a check.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:49   #13
feeling21

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel.mermio View Post
char name: niNjask
server: Emerald
e-mail: mermio_axel@yahoo.com
To get a super pack, you should also have a character created in the ipad version.

PS: There is no such character name "niNjask" in the ipad server.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:51   #14
feeling21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikadomo View Post
Hi, I already send an email 6 days ago but still there's no response yet or code. Can I get my superpack now?
Thanks and godbless

Character Name: aqua
Sorry that we didn't receive your mail asking for the super pack.
Please write back to us at ipad@conqueronline.com with your character information and then we'll send the code to you soon.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:12   #15
colinx

Thanks Andrew, does it happen to PC or both PC and ipad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ElementZ| View Post
This pack was a shade of purple or blue, rather than the red box the nurture pack comes in. All the veteran players got it awhile ago, I've been playing since 04 or 05. I believe it was called the Beginners Pack and was purple and once you got to a certain level it transformed into a blue bonus pack. Is there a way I can get this put back onto my account? It would be extremely helpful if you could p.m more on this subject. Thanks!

-Andrew

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: