Old 01-13-2012, 23:35   #1
DesertFalcon007

DesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond reputeDesertFalcon007 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation You can't jump that far !!

after patch 5568 the game is not smooth as before when moving or jumping, it keeps stopping character jumps and says the error "You can't jump that far"

to understand what i mean try using a character with DivineHere skill and try to reach a far point at any map in the game, this is UNBEARABLE

please solve this problem as soon as possible.
archer 132 > archer 135
DesertFalcon007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 01:00   #2
Tartarus

Tartarus is on a distinguished road
Same Here

Really annoying when using Cyclone or Superman ..
Tartarus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 08:52   #3
Mido2011
We Are One

Mido2011 is on a distinguished road
same here it's Public Bug especially when Mobs hit you
Mido2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 10:06   #4
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes even having this issue while normally jumping, no DH or cyclone. Gets so bad at points that I can't jump at all and need to relog.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 16:32   #5
~ATMA~
Old School

~ATMA~ is on a distinguished road
Agreed...

I just did arena and that was such a pain not being able to jump. Lets just stand there and zap each other since we're not allowed to move move than three paces each jump. Seems the only way I've seen to jump without getting that message is to use my steed.

Lion: ~ATMA~ |120-120-131|Trojan/Trojan/Trojan
Lion: NinjaKing |130-130-133|Ninja/Ninja/Ninja
Lion: _Pure_ |130-130-130|Water/Water/Water
Lion: King~Monk |130-130|Monk/Monk
Lion: DukeNukem |130-130-130|Monk/Warrior/Archer
Lion: AcidBurn |130-130-134|Warrior/Warrior/Warrior
~ATMA~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 19:06   #6
SmokingKills

SmokingKills is on a distinguished road
Same Here

Really Annoyng!
Whats the point of that much new things if i even can move?
This is the most basic thing that needs to work on a game, so TQ must fix it ASAP.

Improvements are suppose to make things better. Think more before next one.
SmokingKills is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2012, 05:26   #7
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
bump
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 08:57   #8
budice138

budice138 is on a distinguished road
I'm running Xp pro 64bit, and since the 1/11/12 update I can barely jump at all. I tried a fresh install of CO, and updated all drivers with no success. Regardless where i click on the map to jump, 70 percent of the time i get the message, "You cant jump that far".
budice138 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 14:10   #9
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
when your character uses cyclone right around the time it ends your character jumps slow and also cyclone does not activate.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106

Last edited by warlord2080; 01-16-2012 at 18:02.
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 18:43   #10
anthony14
Shiva4eva

anthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond repute
hate this one too.
Old 01-16-2012, 21:53   #11
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
This issue has already been forwarded to our designers to have a check.
If there is any update, we'll put news on our official site, or you could contact service@conqueronline.com for the detail.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 07:22   #12
BossGeorge
PureArcher

BossGeorge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BossGeorge Send a message via Skype™ to BossGeorge
I still have Issue , hope to see it fixed soon as it doesnt allow Char to be flexible as before ... Thanks for Attention Mod : Feeling21 ...

Server : FairyTales --> FrogPrince
BossGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 09:15   #13
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I also noticed jumping toward the top of your screen around the area where the icons are gives the error message and that never used to be like that so now its super easy to get stuck and not move if you click toward the top of your screen.

Sad how they create all this bugged crap with each and every patch. How hard can the programming be.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2012, 15:41   #14
Mr.Vampire
The Apex

Mr.Vampire is on a distinguished road
same problem happens with me I started to move only with pathfinding because of this
Mr.Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2012, 16:28   #15
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Same thing has been happening a lot with my characters. At one time I was unable to move out of a spawn by jumping, had to slowly walk out of it: the spawn edges were clearly defined by the places the character could not jump to.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: