Old 12-23-2011, 15:37   #1
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Auto path is bugged

The autopath in some quests such as "Kill a ratling" is broke and your character does not move at all when clicking "ok" for the next step instead your character is locked and place and it asks you if you want to cancel autopath if you try to do anything.

There is also another bug with autofind where if you try to sit while its active the client freezes.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2011, 00:36   #2
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
If you couldn't connect to the autopatch, you could download the patch you needed from http://co.91.com/downloads/patch.shtml and save to the conquer folder to install.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2012, 19:21   #3
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
If you couldn't connect to the autopatch, you could download the patch you needed from http://co.91.com/downloads/patch.shtml and save to the conquer folder to install.
I know this reply is a bit late but I didn't expect my post to be misunderstood so badly.

What I was reporting was PATH FINDING aka auto path (not auto patch). Sometimes it cannot find a path and your character is stuck until you cancel it. My second report on this page is that Path Finding freezes your client if you try to sit while its activated
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 07:58   #4
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
lol at feeling21 omg
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: