Old 02-23-2011, 16:22   #16
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
b-b-but why would they lie to me D:

oh right its called advertising kind of like how McDonald's commercials always include athletes saying they eat McNuggets before a big game. Though any athlete knows junk food = bad.
lol'd

oh yeah i dont like macs
i also dont like this idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 19:56   #17
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMartin View Post
try to afford a mac, then you'll get the right to talk, for now -silence

however, just to remind you there weren't any european servers 5 years ago you should consider that though
Why would be 10290590275 dollars for a big turd?

hey, guess what I can do? RIGHT CLICK.
also, macis***.com wut?

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.

Last edited by Tec-v.2; 02-23-2011 at 20:00.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 22:52   #18
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
OP, there will be some news coming soon that I think you'll enjoy.....

And I've never been a fan of Macintosh.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 02-23-2011 at 22:54.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39   #19
Xorah

Xorah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So i would start like this,
having known that around 90 percent of the co's players are from Europe makes it unfair for them ( and me ) for the quest/elite pk/guild pk time schedule on the american servers.
I think, not saying to change immediately, just to offer them an idea which starts like this:
To be fair for the both sides, they should do all the quests (EVERYTHING INCLUDED) like the classic guild war time schedule. Having it one week all the quests on a european time and a week on american it's just the right thing.

Any suggestions ? feel free to comment below !
OMG you are wrong so bad.You didn't know 95 percent of CO players are from egypt.Woke up buddy. By the way i am from EU too but this not change anything
I am VIP on 2 accounts.
Xorah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 02:03   #20
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
keep kanasai_us times the same since its US based >_>
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 02:40   #21
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
having known that around 90 percent of the co's players are from Europe
Egypt is not in Europe. Just saying...

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: