Old 02-23-2011, 02:44   #76
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
Would you just shut up please? This is a game forum, take your politics-im holier-than-thou-because-I-pay-attention-to-news-thats-filtered-and-watered-down-and-now-I-know-everything-about-every-place-so-much-that-even-the-people-who-live-in-places-I-dont-know-less-of-the-truth-that-me-even-though-the-news-I-got-the-information-from-is-controlled-by-those-who-want-me-to-see-what-they-what-me-to-think-and-believe ass to a politics forum, and let people talk about the game here.

no one even likes you, you just argue becuase you have nothing better to do. . .

you think something should happen to China? Why don't you take your stupid ass over there then?

****ing retard.
lol this thread is about the game. Just get back on your knees in front of Hemp, everything will be ok.

Lets remember who decided to get political first also, or don't you remember TQ siding with Egypt on their Web Site. That entire matter was political, how it has anything to do with the game is beyond me. I'm still waiting for TQ to post its frivolous pity for all the other Dictatorships that are falling. Why don't you go tell TQ to STFU loser. If they need to post political views, I'm GAME with their GAME. Piss off.

See the sig, suck on it. I can say what ever I want.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-23-2011 at 06:16.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 04:35   #77
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
OMG....wow man, you are like the KING of posts. Beats the hell outa any post I ever made. That is so bloody funny. Almost sprayed coffee all over my PC.

As long as its not related to China in any way at all, well that makes it completely acceptable.
I should added a chinese hat but I still think its good with or without it
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11   #78
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
OMG....wow man, you are like the KING of posts. Beats the hell outa any post I ever made. That is so bloody funny. Almost sprayed coffee all over my PC.

As long as its not related to China in any way at all, well that makes it completely acceptable.
Now, you're contradictory. Why would they allow a picture of the leader of the free world? Wouldn't that insight hope and rebellion?
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: