Old 02-21-2011, 05:35   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
why did you guys stop going

"your dumb as a *****"
"your blah blah as a ****"
Yo momma's so fat that... oh wait nvm.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 05:55   #17
Orleans

Orleans is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
The servers are not in china. Nothing that effect us is in china. Whatever happends in china wont affect us. If USA decide to nuke china we'd still have our serves alive. Got it now?
what if the nuke lands in china on all the hard working developers that use all their power to drain more money out of us? i mean to make better gameplay they will have no one to ninja steal our codes and botjail us for cps means tq wont make enough money = our servers shut down
Orleans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 06:00   #18
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orleans View Post
what if the nuke lands in china on all the hard working developers that use all their power to drain more money out of us? i mean to make better gameplay they will have no one to ninja steal our codes and botjail us for cps means tq wont make enough money = our servers shut down
They'd replace them quite quickly most likely to keep the game going and make more money.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 06:07   #19
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
the only way it would affect us is that there would be close to no events being released, nor patches. The servers will indeed be able to run on.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 06:22   #20
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm just wondering where this whole "democratic revolution" business is coming from.
But again, considering these servers aren't in China, it wouldn't affect English CO any.
Funny how you are in that country, but have no idea of the arrests taking place, people quitiing the CCP, and universities being swamped with soldiers ect ect.
Suppression of the internet, news organizations, and so on and so forth are rampant in China.

I LOVE LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY!
I can walk up to the Prime Minister of Canada and call him a loser *******, and that his entire political party are a bunch of crooks and scumbags and that I will never support their crap ideas.
Now if I did that in China, I would be wrestled to the ground, get **** kicked, then thrown in jail for who knows how long.
Here....I would just go home and watch replays of myself on the news

Pretty much the same in the USA, Bush was a good example of being called a dip****. Can't do that in China.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 06:24   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Funny how you are in that country, but have no idea of the arrests taking place, people quitiing the CCP, and universities being swamped with soldiers ect ect.
Suppression of the internet, news organizations, and so on and so forth are rampant in China.

I LOVE LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY!
I can walk up to the Prime Minister of Canada and call him a loser *******, and that his entire political party are a bunch of crooks and scumbags and that I will never support their crap ideas.
Now if I did that in China, I would be wrestled to the ground, get **** kicked, then thrown in jail for who knows how long.
Here....I would just go home and watch replays of myself on the news
Not that calling ppl names will change anything. O_o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-21-2011, 06:56   #22
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Not that calling ppl names will change anything. O_o
Helps let go of stress heh heh. Everyone in a free country so enjoys bashing their political leaders when they are idiots.

So further to Hemp, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his internet connection to this forum by discussing democratic revolution in China on it. China has to make sure they keep everyones mouth shut.

lol @ Hemp, you even posted "Democratic Revolution" in one of your posts. You do realize you are being watched/monitored.

Chinas' national song, for all those who would speak freely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQi4CAzmrA
Yah its an old song but fits.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-21-2011 at 07:07.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:00   #23
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Helps let go of stress heh heh. Everyone in a free country so enjoys bashing their political leaders when they are idiots.

So further to Hemp, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his internet connection to this forum by discussing democratic revolution in China on it. China has to make sure they keep everyones mouth shut.

lol @ Hemp, you even posted "Demcratic Revolution" in one of your posts. You do realize you are being watched/monitored.

Chinas' national song, for all those who would speak freely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQi4CAzmrA
Yah its an old song but fits.
Here everyone including the people on TV call them names / pick on every mistake they make... but then the president gets them back with some of his own bashing. LMFAO.

Can't see the vid due to country restriction.
But... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04   #24
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Here everyone including the people on TV call them names / pick on every mistake they make... but then the president gets them back with some of his own bashing. LMFAO.

Can't see the vid due to country restriction.
But... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M lol thats an oldie
I'm gonna have to look up some Romanian Politics sounds like fun!

uh...it was "Who could it be Knocking at my Door" by Men at Work.

Stupid censoring tubes lol. Thats the rich corporations at work. The days of government are over, its all about corporations now.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:48   #25
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
People who talk about countries they've never been to make me lol.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 10:06   #26
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yo momma's so fat that... oh wait nvm.
yo momma's so hairy it looks like she has King King in a leg loc...erm nvm...
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19   #27
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Sorry bro, I've got a life. I had to go to work, I couldn't reply.Well, here we go:

1. TQ digital is in China.
2. Democratic revolution starts.
3. TQ is shut down temporarily while the government sorts of the revolution.
4. Time passes, servers rent becomes unpaid.
5. Servers shut down.

Look not to the future in the immediate, but look forward to the next five steps.

You must suck at chess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm just wondering where this whole "democratic revolution" business is coming from.
But again, considering these servers aren't in China, it wouldn't affect English CO any.

Bro. just stfu before u make more of a fool out of your self. lol
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 10:23   #28
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Bro. just stfu before u make more of a fool out of your self. lol
You spell "you", "u", and I'm the fool? Lol.

Anyway, it was pretty much a joke to begin with. I think the whole Egypt democratic revolution that was a failure was a joke too.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 10:38   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
yo momma's so hairy it looks like she has King King in a leg loc...erm nvm...
NO!!!
My momma's so fat that when she goes upstairs it becomes downstairs!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-21-2011, 10:41   #30
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
America isnt so great off tbh since are capitalists most of the laws agree with large corporations such as giving tax breaks to oil companies. Also we are the creator for McDonald's and Walm Mart both of which are horrible >_> one ruins your heart and the other ruins your community.

Though yay for 1st amendment

this happened just recently people in wisconsin marched into their capitol hill chanting come out come out wherever you are o.o
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: