Old 02-17-2011, 14:59   #1
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior farming question..

I farm warriors from 3-120 to get the Gem, lower gear down to spam for dual sockets, and to gain Mentor exp. Would it be worth my while to level them from 15>110 after I reborn them to gain the db or should I just do as I have been and just do til 120 and delete them?

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 15:05   #2
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
You still want to invest time farming after winning the top Demon Box?
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 15:21   #3
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
You still want to invest time farming after winning the top Demon Box?
Yeah.. Gotta mentor exp my way to 138 but want the most cp return from it. When I level a war to 120 I de-level 4 items (worth 216cps) and gain a SDG (worth 200-230cps). So I make roughly 2dbs per war leveling to 120. 110 takes half the time but is only worth 215cps. I'm thinking despite the little bit of time needed to level it to 110 I wouldn't gain as much from it and should just worry about 120 than stop. Get what I'm saying?

Old 02-17-2011, 15:40   #4
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
Yeah.. Gotta mentor exp my way to 138 but want the most cp return from it. When I level a war to 120 I de-level 4 items (worth 216cps) and gain a SDG (worth 200-230cps). So I make roughly 2dbs per war leveling to 120. 110 takes half the time but is only worth 215cps. I'm thinking despite the little bit of time needed to level it to 110 I wouldn't gain as much from it and should just worry about 120 than stop. Get what I'm saying?

Ummm, I don't get why you need to De-Level the gears while you can just RB them? Well I guess it's probably because our server's prices are completely different. In Centaur SDGs are worth around 90 CPs. I think it's best to go for the 120 because 110-120 will give you most of the EXP balls and it's also fairly fast.

You must have over 140K CPs eh. If i were you I'd get an elite 2 soc wand perm P4 it and maybe even a ring, and also possibly some 1 soc elites. SRGs in all the sockets. This way you start off with decent attack at L15, you can level the wand or even choose not to.

Edit : Or if you don't need that much attack get a decent armor and perm P4 it or something lol. Best to not spend any CPs on De-Leveling is what I'm getting at.

Last edited by .::Dante::.; 02-17-2011 at 15:42.
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 15:41   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
i farm ninjas for mentor xp and i lvl them back up after rb for db

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 15:47   #6
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
ya ur best bet is to perma phase a wand and ring that way u save mets on those items and maby even perma phase an armour as well thats what iv done

but i ninja farm with a perma phase 4 katana, ring and phase 2 armour that why lvl 15 non rb ninjas can tank Bi right away.

but u should go 120-110 that way u get a gem or bless rb a gear if needed and then a db.

now i do 5-10 at a time so its actualy worth the time
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 15:52   #7
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
i farm ninjas for mentor xp and i lvl them back up after rb for db
^ Is the only one that answered my question lol.

What gear I use for farming has nothing to do with this thread (but yea its been permed and almost full srg/srg wayy before I won the cps).

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Ummm, I don't get why you need to De-Level the gears while you can just RB them? Well I guess it's probably because our server's prices are completely different. In Centaur SDGs are worth around 90 CPs. I think it's best to go for the 120 because 110-120 will give you most of the EXP balls and it's also fairly fast.

You must have over 140K CPs eh. If i were you I'd get an elite 2 soc wand perm P4 it and maybe even a ring, and also possibly some 1 soc elites. SRGs in all the sockets. This way you start off with decent attack at L15, you can level the wand or even choose not to.

Edit : Or if you don't need that much attack get a decent armor and perm P4 it or something lol. Best to not spend any CPs on De-Leveling is what I'm getting at.
De-level costs 216cps for 4 items. So when I reborn a war with those gears I consider I gained/saved those cps.

Last edited by Centora; 02-17-2011 at 15:56.
Old 02-17-2011, 15:55   #8
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
If your goal is exp for your main, I think it would be good to lvl back up to 110 for the db, and then take the extra 40 minutes or so to get from 110 to 120 so your main can get about 15 more exp balls from the noob as opposed to just lvling him to 110.

You may also want to consider saving the blessing exp from the non-rb after 110 or so, and use it to help lvl your noob fast back up to 100 after you rb him. Plus you'll be able to take your talismans off of him faster (if you share the same talismans with your main) and you will be able to finish him to 120 again within a very short time of rbing him.

Btw, it's nice to see someone still working hard to improve even after being a big winner. Grats

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 16:09   #9
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song_2_16 View Post
If your goal is exp for your main, I think it would be good to lvl back up to 110 for the db, and then take the extra 40 minutes or so to get from 110 to 120 so your main can get about 15 more exp balls from the noob as opposed to just lvling him to 110.

You may also want to consider saving the blessing exp from the non-rb after 110 or so, and use it to help lvl your noob fast back up to 100 after you rb him. Plus you'll be able to take your talismans off of him faster (if you share the same talismans with your main) and you will be able to finish him to 120 again within a very short time of rbing him.

Btw, it's nice to see someone still working hard to improve even after being a big winner. Grats
Well the main intent is to gain exp on the main but I don't want to gain just exp out of it. I want to gain every last cp that I can get ahold of. You see it costs a met, emerald, and a moonbox each war 3-120. It would cost the same and just gain 1 db. I get most of my cps from dualing an item than the SDG's. However as soon as my main is 138 I'm going to sell the gears or jsut make a pure war to pvp with for fun. I just wanted to hear another person say 15-110 isn't worth that db. Ohh and I'm on a classic server (No tailsmen thank god)!

Old 02-17-2011, 16:25   #10
ScammerKami

ScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond repute
15-110 gives me more profit, actually.....though a sdg is only 160 in my server.

If you play on classic you don't have talis helping you after rb though.....
ScammerKami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 16:27   #11
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScammerKami View Post
15-110 gives me more profit, actually.....though a sdg is only 160 in my server.

If you play on classic you don't have talis helping you after rb though.....
Yeah but I play on classic where you can't 2-soc an item in market. So I profit from selling duals I make from TC. Think imma say to heck with 15-110 and just stay with what I've been doing. Thanks all for your answers!

Old 02-17-2011, 16:51   #12
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
ya if ur playing cassic then 15-110 isnt worth it for just the db unles sur doing mass farming for exp/ gems and dbs.

most good farmers do 5 at a time. if not more
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 16:56   #13
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
tbh, I knew a guy who would farm two wars at once. Also, if you're wanting to go to 138 itll take 10x longer just going to 110.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 17:10   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ Is the only one that answered my question lol.

What gear I use for farming has nothing to do with this thread (but yea its been permed and almost full srg/srg wayy before I won the cps).
well i should also stat that i lvl them to 130-130 for 110 xp balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 17:38   #15
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I farm warriors from 3-120 to get the Gem, lower gear down to spam for dual sockets, and to gain Mentor exp. Would it be worth my while to level them from 15>110 after I reborn them to gain the db or should I just do as I have been and just do til 120 and delete them?
Probably a waste of time since most of your server mate were leaving already. Unless you want to solo the empty server in the future. .. Peace...

On side notes, please share to me your formula on that zebra horse of yours ...
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: