Old 02-14-2011, 01:15   #1
SwagDaddy
Banned

SwagDaddy is on a distinguished road
Monk CO-Wide Tournament

So you get 60 AP, equal amounts of pots, equal gear, and fixed monk skills.

Since I'm not a monk user, and just someone who wants 300k cps, I know nothing of the monk class.

Do any of the skills of monk (WWK, RP, Auras) require mana? or is it stamina? if it requires mana or stamina, please tell me how much. At fixed skill level btw.
SwagDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 02:15   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
while its question round I'll add one in.

"do your pots get refilled after each battle or do you just got 20 for the entire tournament?"
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 13:08   #3
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Auras require mana only (mine aren't fixed but I think around 400 mana for fixed), RP and WWK both take 20 stamina to use.

Pot refill unknown.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 13:23   #4
SwagDaddy
Banned

dunno if i should waste the extra AP that could go to my HP just to get some scrubby mana to increase crit block + crit that might not even give me a crit atk.

pot thing im not sure.
Old 02-14-2011, 19:03   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
No, there are no potion refills until the final round. So, you will have 20 potions to use in your fights, total. If you make it to the final round, you will get another set to use in the fight.
So gonna be important to use those potions wisely! All you pot spammers out there might be in for some trouble. haha
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 19:32   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
so basically u have 2 rape you oponent in hits the first couple of rounds.

because no one is gonna let themselves die in the first round, while still having pots left.

but at the same time, you want a few pots going into the next rounds, in order 2 hopefully have advantage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 20:00   #7
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
a good combo for monk that works for me i have 250-260 BP depening on in guild or not and i can kill people with 260-290 bp with

WWK-WWk_radiant palm-radiantplam- then back to WWK if needed
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 20:55   #8
SwagDaddy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
No, there are no potion refills until the final round. So, you will have 20 potions to use in your fights, total. If you make it to the final round, you will get another set to use in the fight.
So gonna be important to use those potions wisely! All you pot spammers out there might be in for some trouble. haha
I dont see how you wont blow all your pots in the first match.
Old 02-15-2011, 00:26   #9
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagDaddy View Post
I dont see how you wont blow all your pots in the first match.
its vanillas not mil ginseng either lol...and only 20... i have to agreed with u on that lol
people will NOT conserve. they will want to live thru first round
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 17:08   #10
SwagDaddy
Banned

This is the real scenario ;

you fight with 20 pots, blow it all.
next round, you fight someone and be smart about how to attack the opponent and hopefully win.

however, if you got lucky the first round and raped em with a few pots leftover, you will win the next round due to you having spare pots and everyone else having none.

Good luck to you noobs.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:52   #11
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
My plan...its made of rape.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: