Old 02-13-2011, 14:49   #106
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFLMAO ...Unmanned landing on the moon ......they fired a rocket at a celestial body and hit it . Both sides did dunce ...so what if the Russians did it first ..they didn't have the technical know how to send their people there, much less get them back . The Russians led in the early days of the Space Race ..and just like the Cold War ..THEY LOST.
i love how you choose to ignore every other part of the post, (maybe cuz you know its true and u have nothing to say about it?)
Old 02-13-2011, 14:53   #107
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
In before "In Soviet Russia" jokes, American jokes, Egyptian jokes <insert country name here> jokes...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 16:59   #108
SwagDaddy
Banned

SwagDaddy is on a distinguished road
i knew nationalism was a bad thing
SwagDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 17:03   #109
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
Dude, the only people who like America is Americans, and people like you are the reason that people don't like America.
lol Damn good comment!

...although it should say USA, but I get the gist of it.

Seeker has also failed to mention that if China asks for all their money back, the USA is essentially broke and a third world country. China owns the USA.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-13-2011 at 17:10.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 21:52   #110
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
Please bro, tell me how is the previous president being a dictator got to do with the fact that he's not able to run for president again? The fact that he has already left Egypt and being treated in a German hospital or s/t and IS in a constant coma?

And how is this post of yours offering any contribution to the thread? Instead of criticizing, why don't you step up and prove me wrong then?

Lol @ the learn English part, pfft I'm not even going to correct your typos/errors and leave it as it is, maybe then you'll realize how pathetic you are.
lol u really dont get it do u...
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 23:36   #111
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
lol u really dont get it do u...
I do, but if you think otherwise, why don't you stop being a smartass and maybe post something useful otherthan the typical stereotypes?

****ing clown thinks he knows how ****s go in my own country better than I do, lol begone clown.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 01:08   #112
SwagDaddy
Banned

SwagDaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by proegy***9829; View Post
i do, but if you think otherwise, why don't you stop being a smartass and maybe post something useful otherthan the typical stereotypes?

****ing clown thinks he knows how ****s go in my own country better than i do, lol begone clown.
^ lololololololololol.
SwagDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 01:17   #113
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
waw kyp, get a move on it or you'll get your ass handed to you by the egy :0
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 02:24   #114
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
lol Damn good comment!

...although it should say USA, but I get the gist of it.

Seeker has also failed to mention that if China asks for all their money back, the USA is essentially broke and a third world country. China owns the USA.
Oh and what are they going to do ...start a war with us? Annihilate us with their nuclear arsenal? Then who are they going to sell all their cheap knock offs too if they destroy the majority of the Wal-Marts. You have no clue about the how the real world works , you think China owns us? Just like the Japanese were buying up all of America back in the 80's ...hows that worked out for them?
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 02:32   #115
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
Who has invented some of the greatest technogical breakthru's of the 20th century ...the USA .
wow i really missed this retarded post.

if this is what ur teachers told u then they should fire them lol.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 02:35   #116
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow, just wow. So because they built some landmark that even your almighty o dear o USA can't build with it's power, they were slaves? WTF, the only slaves that existed in the ancient Egypt were the jews = fact. Not the Egyptians enslaving themselves.

So if American workers build some skyscraper, they are slaves? I can't believe you are implying this. Are you jealous or something?

Any euro, egy, asian, arabian civilization out there has been up for thousands of years, had their golden ages, their ups and downs. I'm pretty sure that all of them were so good at their first 200 years.

And also the fact that your ****ing USA would invade anyone else who gets the chance to evolve n become better, just to stay on top. USA has not been invaded by other countries like Egypt was (for example)

If it weren't for the elder civilizations you would not even be able to write on forums, you would not even be able to write or read books for that matter. Your country is an outcome of the entire world's contribution.

You got some delusional democracy n think we're 230 years behind you? if it weren't for the elder cultures you wouldn't even know about having a government. Congratz you are 5000 years behind the rest of us?

Slavery extincted in the middle east like 1.500 years ago (except for certain cases)...like 1,280 years before your country even existed.

You live in a ****hole (culture wise) and you think you can play with the big boys now? grow up.

Let's act like grown-ups on this subject because comparing your country to other civilizations ain't gonna work out for you specially when nobody else likes the US besides you peeps.
LMAO ...you think being older makes you better? BTW those Jews who you kept as slaves ..didn't they trounce your country and your allies 3 different times after the creation of Isreal in '48. 40 percent of your country lives beneath the poverty line , and you think you are the "big boys" LOL. All you can bring up is the past ...thats all you have . Ever since Camp David it was the USA who kept pumping money into your country , mainly the military and it seems Mubarak's pockets. Thats right ...your country gets the 2nd largest handouts every year from us , right behind Isreal. BTW dumbass , my country was invaded , ever hear of the war of 1812 ...I KNOW history , you know nothing.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:50   #117
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
not stupid, just ignorants
Some are , I am not one of them. Ignorant Americans bought into George Bush's lies for 8 years , blamed Iraq for 9-11 , thought they had WMD's , saw terrorists under every rock , and so on. But are they any less ignorant that people who think the USA orchestrated 9-11 , that there were no Jews in the towers when they fell , and every other lame ass theory they all want to believe. Oh and lets not forget the moon landings being faked either. That ones been around for 40 some years and people still believe that. All these retards started this **** bashing America earlier on , and I'm giving it right back to them in spades. You wanna be's think you can take me on ...bring it. You all bash us but yet you yearn for our freedoms .
Old 02-14-2011, 02:53   #118
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
you are just stupid and ignorant .
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 02:56   #119
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Please bro, tell me how is the previous president being a dictator got to do with the fact that he's not able to run for president again? The fact that he has already left Egypt and being treated in a German hospital or s/t and IS in a constant coma?

And how is this post of yours offering any contribution to the thread? Instead of criticizing, why don't you step up and prove me wrong then?

Lol @ the learn English part, pfft I'm not even going to correct your typos/errors and leave it as it is, maybe then you'll realize how pathetic you are.
Yet again you come in here spewing more misinformation ...he has not left Egypt ..he is not in Germany .
Old 02-14-2011, 03:01   #120
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
you are just stupid and ignorant .
Says the German who got rolled by us twice last century ...shut your piehole Fritz and be glad the wall came down to reunite your country . How did that happen , oh thats right the people wanted Democracy and the end to a Communist dictatorship . Maybe if your people wouldn't have been naive cattle and followed some paperhanger with a God complex the world would be a much better place. Always make me laugh how the Middle East blames the US for Isreal , but if it wasn't for the German's actions in WW2 Isreal never would have come to pass. Food for thought Egy's , try not to choke on the truth of it all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: