Old 02-12-2011, 20:49   #1
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
A challenge for you

Okay so as we all know, I am the best, to prove I am the best I killed birdmans today and hit high damages on them.

One of the birds I hit for 700,000 and I sure hope it's the right pic but here is a picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	34394932.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	141570

Point is I want one of you to try and beat it, I should also say that my gear is full +5 except for a +8 twohand and a +6 tower I'm full 1 ssocket with 2 sockets in weapons and tower and 3 of my gears boots, armor and ears are still elite. and I hit 700,000 so try and beat it, if thats the wrong picture deal with it I hit 700k youll have to take my word for it.

After checking I realise it was indeed the right picture.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 21:36   #2
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
That's nice, but can you kill 1800 BirdMen in ~5 mins?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 22:19   #3
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i can hit more than u
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 22:41   #4
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
That's nice, but can you kill 1800 BirdMen in ~5 mins?
Easily
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i can hit more than u
Show a screenshot. I highly doubt anyone even a 369 bp ninja can hit this high. Even if they can it won't be by much that or the person who hits this high uses my method as well.
Old 02-12-2011, 22:45   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
Easily

Show a screenshot. I highly doubt anyone even a 369 bp ninja can hit this high. Even if they can it won't be by much that or the person who hits this high uses my method as well.
well iv hit over 1mill with crit strikes

also, superman? XD
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:39   #6
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if troll No crit/lucky time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1mil.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	141573  

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 03:25   #7
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
I hit 9m with +12 spear sm and crit and lucky time.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 03:55   #8
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
^ that

I speedgun with sm n stig to test, crit luckytime n i hit for 11mil lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 04:00   #9
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
And high penetration does miracles aswell.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 04:02   #10
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
You're not supposed to fist the poor bird, that's cheating.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 07:40   #11
yesumes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
well iv hit over 1mill with crit strikes

also, superman? XD
Damn I forgot about superman attack times 10 is way better then my 350 pct attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WaZzuP~ View Post
Not sure if troll No crit/lucky time
I'm not a troll I wanted to see if anyone could do it, how did you do that, only buff I seen is stig I can't belive stig and your gear makes 1kk.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:41   #12
IluminatI
I<3Food

i can hit more than u without crit 2 on a ninja. (with no buffs at all)

yesumes pwnd.

did u also forget fatal strike and oblivion?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2011, 12:50   #13
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
what a pointless ****ing thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 12:55   #14
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
I did lol at his theory of hitting 20k on a +10's.
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 12:59   #15
Dance4Life
Drew

Dance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
what a pointless ****ing thread.
^ my thoughts exactly, who the hell cares

Characters:

Name: Dance4Life lvl: 110-130 Class: [wat-wat] Status: (Market)
Name: ~HoLy~ lvl: 130-130-132 Class: [wat-war-arch] Status: (Retired)
Name: Ku~Fei lvl: 130-130-129 Class: [wat-war-monk] Status: (Semi-Active)
Dance4Life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: