Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 14:40   #211
Jabbz
Hermit

Jabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond reputeJabbz has a reputation beyond repute
Heh Lillywhite, that's the usual around here these days. Anyways, thought I'd post here as I'm bored at work.

Name Jabbzilla
Height 170cm (Convert it, I'm lazy)
Weight fluctuates between 105 and 112 kg.
Sex: Male
Hobbies: Gaming for the most part as its a good way to relax outside of work. Working shifts 24/7 makes it hard to catch up with my buds, and I do that as much as I can. Erm, music/tv is always on at home as I cannot bear a silent house.

Bio: I'm an Aussie, so therefore totally awesome! Eh, if you wanna know just talk to me in game.

Quit. Bubye now!
Jabbz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 06:21   #212
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Name: Alex
weight: 176 pounds
height: 6'0
hobbies: play,webbie(sometimes), sleep, hang out, drink.

kthx
That was old.

Name: Alex (oh!)
weight: 180 pounds
height: 6'1
hobbies: work, drink and bbq.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 14:29   #213
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arKan-srBin View Post
Name : arKan
Birthday: 11th September ( FWTC ) 1985
Height: 201 cm
Weight: 126 kg
Hobby : My GF <3 and Basket-Ball, FootBall, CounterStrike, Co..
Kinda old too xD

Name : Stefan
Height : 201 cm
Weight : 122 kg xD
Hobby : Not my GF anymore but mah wife, my 9 month old Son, Still Counter-Strike, Basket-Ball, FootBall, and not Co anymore but Co-Forum xD

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 17:11   #214
jAafarSaid0814

jAafarSaid0814 is on a distinguished road
hello

My char name is gentle_jaf. forever noob!!!! Cause I cant afford DB to upgrade my equipments... See you there...
jAafarSaid0814 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2011, 22:49   #215
Keith_Dragoon

Keith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Keith_Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon View Post
Well, I figured, why play Tiger server with some people u know and some u dont. Why not just post a little about urself and get to know everyone.

Name Bryan Storrs
Height 6'0
Weight 345 LBs
Sex: yes plz... jk Male

Hobbies: Stealing bikes (jk ) I like parting,playing around on school campus, and enjoy a little gaming.

Bio: I am a Sophmore in college, going for a PhD in Computer Science. I like to be playful alot and I entertain my friends and family with my crazy comedic attitude. I enjoy hanging out with people and I also like making people laugh, smile, watever. I am a romantic type of guy yet I maintain my hard ass attitude. I also like anything that has to do with dragons and I collect lots of chinese dragon type artifacts.
Injuries: (clears throat)

Broken ribs x3
Broken neck
Broken arm x5
Broken leg x2
Contless torn muscles
Severely damaged arm (had surgery last fall to repair)

Background:

In my earlier years I used to be a huge wrestling fan and started my own Backyard Wrestling club in which I made a pretty decent salary for getting the **** kicked outta me daily. Most of the injuries listed came from the hardcore matches and I only listed the ones I felt. I suffered way more than wat was listed and after a few years, I kinda stopped liking wrestling and alltogether gave up my small backyard business.

I have been wearing glasses since the age of 4 months, my eye condition was never diagnosed (however its spelled) and therefore I am considered legally blind because my BCV (Best Corrected Vision) is lower than 20/200 (means what average ppl can see 200 feet away I have to be atleast 20 feet away to see it)

Well thats just about it I guess.

Ok whos next?
Old as dirt!

Name Bryan Storrs
Height 6'0
Weight 285 LBs
Hobbies: I am a Gamer, any game you name I've played it unless its some weird foreign creepy game. I like Swimming and hanging with friends.

Bio: I like to be playful alot and I entertain my friends and family with my crazy comedic attitude. I enjoy hanging out with people and I also like making people laugh, smile, watever. I am a romantic type of guy yet I maintain my hard ass attitude. I also like anything that has to do with dragons and I collect lots of chinese dragon type artifacts.

Broken ribs x5
Broken neck
Broken arm x6
Broken leg x3
Contless torn muscles
Shot x5

Background:

In my earlier years I used to be a huge wrestling fan and started my own Backyard Wrestling club in which I made a pretty decent salary for getting the **** kicked outta me daily. Most of the injuries listed came from the hardcore matches and I only listed the ones I felt. I suffered way more than wat was listed and after a few years, I kinda stopped liking wrestling and alltogether gave up my small backyard business.

I have been wearing glasses since the age of 2 weeks, my eye condition was was recently diagnosed (Ocular Albinism) and therefore I am considered legally blind because my BCV (Best Corrected Vision) is lower than 20/200 (means what average ppl can see 200 feet away I have to be atleast 20 feet away to see it)

Officially Retired from CO

ladrao de bicicletas
Keith_Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2011, 22:43   #216
Aoi-Shikaku

Aoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon View Post
Old as dirt!

Name Bryan Storrs
Height 6'0
Weight 285 LBs
Hobbies: I am a Gamer, any game you name I've played it unless its some weird foreign creepy game. I like Swimming and hanging with friends.

Bio: I like to be playful alot and I entertain my friends and family with my crazy comedic attitude. I enjoy hanging out with people and I also like making people laugh, smile, watever. I am a romantic type of guy yet I maintain my hard ass attitude. I also like anything that has to do with dragons and I collect lots of chinese dragon type artifacts.

Broken ribs x5
Broken neck
Broken arm x6
Broken leg x3
Contless torn muscles
Shot x5

Background:

I have been wearing glasses since the age of 2 weeks, my eye condition was was recently diagnosed (Ocular Albinism) and therefore I am considered legally blind because my BCV (Best Corrected Vision) is lower than 20/200 (means what average ppl can see 200 feet away I have to be atleast 20 feet away to see it)
!!!!~LOL YOU CAME BACK NEGRO~!!!! missed my favorite obese black man.. lol
Aoi-Shikaku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2011, 01:52   #217
DOOMFORCE
Who?

DOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMFORCE has a reputation beyond repute
Say whaaaaat?

Venus/Mars - 130 130 130 tro-war-tro 320bp

RETIRED FROM CO!

~Shout out to my Conquer Favorites.... EssEnTiaL, CrimsonFuryX, someone_else, Underjoy coolio168, Malachi, Conchobar, LadyStarr, KynKåyd, ThunderDemon, ~Darko~, WosS, keeney, UnknowPlayer, Syr3al, snakebyte, FM3, Steve, Alfonso, Keith_Dragoon, tango16, problematik`, ShujinDaPker, Greenmanq, rendy, ArchMage, Lion-Master, Pantera, MasterKnight, necromancer, Asmokowski, eEX-Ryder, kdevil617, piglett ~
DOOMFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: