Old 11-14-2010, 17:14   #61
PreTz

PreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
I kicked him from my guild, to keep a guy with only full 1soc +5 gears.
I think I hurt hes feelings.
that was just the icing on the cake for me to actually release my true feelings about you. You killed this server, you confused the alliance by become too buddy buddy with the enemy alliance, instead of fighting back you decided to go for a mellow lets not pk approach which resulted in a dead server, you extinguished the drama u party pooper

First 130 on 11+ Servers...
3 Gold prizes at SGW on different servers
Full +12 on Water(sold)
Server Hopper with Charm

X-Rated! Founder

]
PreTz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 17:21   #62
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreTz View Post
that was just the icing on the cake for me to actually release my true feelings about you. You killed this server, you confused the alliance by become too buddy buddy with the enemy alliance, instead of fighting back you decided to go for a mellow lets not pk approach which resulted in a dead server, you extinguished the drama u party pooper
o.0 so before that happened, you had hidden your true feelings about him? twofaced much brow?

You used to complain about some of us killing you in pka or anywhere and you wouldn't fight back, few days ago you were standing in tc near cloud/scrub and you wouldn't dare to release your "true feelings" which in that case is e-rage towards scrub. Don't be hard on yourself. o.0
Old 11-14-2010, 17:21   #63
PreTz

PreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond reputePreTz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
No wonder I got ignored all week, when I left him an offline msg and he didnt get back to me.

Luc, can I have MY guild back? My members wants cps.
My account is accessed by multiple people. If you want to speak to the boss all you had to do is request it or leave one of my associates a message to pass on not difficult at all.

& you kicked me out of the guild was just a reason for me to finally come up and out with what needed to be addressed. It's not a childrens party any more where you socialites stick together and bum bash one another.

Full +12 on Water(sold)
Server Hopper with Charm

X-Rated! Founder

]
Old 11-14-2010, 17:23   #64
PreTz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
o.0 so before that happened, you had hidden your true feelings about him? twofaced much brow?

You used to complain about some of us killing you in pka or anywhere and you wouldn't fight back, few days ago you were standing in tc near cloud/scrub and you wouldn't dare to release your "true feelings" which in that case is e-rage towards scrub. Don't be hard on yourself. o.0
Scrub isn't on my friends list to begin with? two faced am I? he was just a representative of my alliance and he had way to much spare time on his hand so i just contributed by joining his guild which in the end I never supported seeing as I am never online.

Full +12 on Water(sold)
Server Hopper with Charm

X-Rated! Founder

]
Old 11-14-2010, 17:26   #65
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Scrub isn't on my friends list to begin with? two faced am I? he was just a representative of my alliance and he had way to much spare time on his hand so i just contributed by joining his guild which in the end I never supported seeing as I am never online.
He doesn't have to be on your FL. If I dislike someone, I'd be dead straight and tell them in their face that I don't like them, that's my point lol.
Old 11-14-2010, 17:30   #66
PreTz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
He doesn't have to be on your FL. If I dislike someone, I'd be dead straight and tell them in their face that I don't like them, that's my point lol.
Hence why you are more apart of the game then I. Notice how I don't really care and log on? I would if I was more actively engaged with the game or involved as you guys are night after night, but Im afraid I just cant no more or a long time ago. I log on mess around in guild area and log off simples

Full +12 on Water(sold)
Server Hopper with Charm

X-Rated! Founder

]
Old 11-14-2010, 17:32   #67
PreTz

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ========
THAT IS ALL/CLOSED
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ========

any other requests or replies get at my secretary

Pretz

Full +12 on Water(sold)
Server Hopper with Charm

X-Rated! Founder

]
Old 11-14-2010, 17:33   #68
~Ahmed~

You don't get it lol. Nvm.
Old 11-14-2010, 17:43   #69
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Pretz, you're a mug.

Scrub, I'm surprised it took you so long. To be honest if it wasn't for Scrub this server would probably be dead a long time ago.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 11-14-2010 at 17:52.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 19:33   #70
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
@Pretz how can you say that Scrub killed this server? lol You should think a little bit more before you talk something that you don't know >.<

Scrub worked his ass out to try to make your side good and when he does a "mistake", like you guys keep saying, he kills the server?
Rofl comon man, why can't you guys now work it out and try to make your side better? Why need you guys put EVERYTHING on his back? lol

I call it lazy people

Ayahna

Last edited by Betsy~; 11-14-2010 at 20:41.
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 21:07   #71
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
@Pretz how can you say that Scrub killed this server? lol You should think a little bit more before you talk something that you don't know >.<

Scrub worked his ass out to try to make your side good and when he does a "mistake", like you guys keep saying, he kills the server?
Rofl comon man, why can't you guys now work it out and try to make your side better? Why need you guys put EVERYTHING on his back? lol

I call it lazy people
They are QQing idiots.
Old 11-14-2010, 22:19   #72
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...You killed this server...
Quote:
...i just contributed by joining his guild which in the end I never supported seeing as I am never online...
Quote:
...Hence why you are more apart of the game then I. Notice how I don't really care and log on? I would if I was more actively engaged with the game...
"Your" side has limped along ever since its core members all quit 6-8 months ago - I don't even know if you were playing here then. There lots of reasons the server doesn't work and none of them are because of 1 player. At least he made things challenging for a couple months.

In the end, talking heads report they don't support support their allies and in fact don't play the game. They also cry about "promises" and losing their best friend but its nothing 20dbs won't fix. People just don't stay on this server and its not really difficult to understand why.
Old 11-14-2010, 23:20   #73
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckie7161 View Post
no. my cps

and bob, i aint a GL, so i cant be a bad GL (A)
Fairly sure I saw you enemying my guild lol.

Also, congrats you just achived the award for being a bigger **** than me =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
I think this is so sad, if you guys think hes a bad GL, you could've all just left the guild.
Wow that was so hard to think.
None of us are in the guild lol
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 23:38   #74
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
They are QQing idiots.
Wow please dude get of the net and meet some girls enough with the QQ this and QQ all i see you post on forums and do you even have a char on this server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Fairly sure I saw you enemying my guild lol.

Also, congrats you just achived the award for being a bigger **** than me =o

None of us are in the guild lol
No one Could take that from you Bob~ your award 4 life

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 23:54   #75
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
The only people actually killing this server are the ones that hardly ever logg and spend theit time qqing nonstop, about how crappy the game and the server is.

If you don't like the situation, then try to change it. If you just don't like the game then gtfo.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Last edited by Varekai; 11-14-2010 at 23:57.
Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: