Old 11-13-2010, 04:57   #31
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Right View Post
The thing is to many immature ppl on this game that claim their adults....But I like to no were these so called ones R because only a few of them understand whats said.
They all forget that their no better then anybody else on this game and to many of them let it go to their heads thinking their the best thing going when "Reality check " their no different from when they first started off on the game only difference is some of them allowed their heads to swell to big and has grown to much of an ego...Also some people irritate me with their constant whining about what they dont have when realy they should be happy for what they do have.But guess they have some growing up to do still and maybe one day realize what they missed out of or even passed up on the one that truely loved them.
They will figure it out one day
Your in off topic idiot the "game" called Conquer Online doesnt apply here as most people here dont play it no more, for obvious reasons.

I wanna know whats up with you to make such a useless post. Did you just figure out what "true love" is or did somebody finally give you a virtual blow job. For one your little rule doesnt apply to all women in particular, its more for those dumb blonde types, not all women prefer girly men, which is what your pretty much describing. Seems like your talking more about long distance online relationships which are not safe for one and half the time never works, although few have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
So sad when he has to talk to himself.
For real this person isnt the brightest, must think hes a real laddies man.

Quote:
I should of known to post it because not alot on the game is mature enough to no or understand or care really...But ya you R right about the toy part
Quote:
If you mean in a friendly way?...Ya you can as long as no one gets hurt or you just might lose that one to someone that can treat you right
Quote:
Who has to I'm not talking to myself if your thinking I am Yesum person.
Youre a moron. Nobody said you where that would be slumlord. Which further raises suspicion that you are in fact them. Perhaps you should double check your posts from now on. The double quote of you above is you talking to yourself, figured id point that out to you sense you probably wont get it.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2010, 15:49   #32
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Your in off topic idiot the "game" called Conquer Online doesnt apply here as most people here dont play it no more, for obvious reasons.

I wanna know whats up with you to make such a useless post. Did you just figure out what "true love" is or did somebody finally give you a virtual blow job. For one your little rule doesnt apply to all women in particular, its more for those dumb blonde types, not all women prefer girly men, which is what your pretty much describing. Seems like your talking more about long distance online relationships which are not safe for one and half the time never works, although few have.

For real this person isnt the brightest, must think hes a real laddies man.

Youre a moron. Nobody said you where that would be slumlord. Which further raises suspicion that you are in fact them. Perhaps you should double check your posts from now on. The double quote of you above is you talking to yourself, figured id point that out to you sense you probably wont get it.
For starters your an idiot sry to point that one out to you...An yes I no I double quote myself its called an ACCIDENT.
And for this part you said {most people here dont play it no more} well what I wrote was for the one's that do still play it and I no they read the forms.

Also sry to disagree with you about {dumb blonde types} becuase their is alot of blondes that are more mature and very bright then red,brunettes heads these days.
And as for relationship these days if you truely do love the person as u say, it should work no matter what because you will make it work.

And as for this part {which are not safe for one } Well it isn't safe no matter how you meet the person thats why you meet them in public places or with friends because with all honesty here you dont no ppl until you meet them rather its on the net to a bar or your next door neighbour,You can live with someone your whole life and still dont no what their like. Its called having faith an living your life to the fullest and sry if I sound to much of a girly type to you but their isnt anything that I haven't said that isnt tru and I didnt expect many to understand what I said because of how much maturity I have seen on here to begin with.
Mr.Right is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2010, 15:50   #33
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For starters your an idiot sry to point that one out to you...
You're*
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2010, 22:15   #34
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For starters your an idiot sry to point that one out to you...An yes I no I double quote myself its called an ACCIDENT.
And for this part you said {most people here dont play it no more} well what I wrote was for the one's that do still play it and I no they read the forms.

Also sry to disagree with you about {dumb blonde types} becuase their is alot of blondes that are more mature and very bright then red,brunettes heads these days.
And as for relationship these days if you truely do love the person as u say, it should work no matter what because you will make it work.

And as for this part {which are not safe for one } Well it isn't safe no matter how you meet the person thats why you meet them in public places or with friends because with all honesty here you dont no ppl until you meet them rather its on the net to a bar or your next door neighbour,You can live with someone your whole life and still dont no what their like. Its called having faith an living your life to the fullest and sry if I sound to much of a girly type to you but their isnt anything that I haven't said that isnt tru and I didnt expect many to understand what I said because of how much maturity I have seen on here to begin with.
So basically, you only deal in online (virtual) relationships. Aww and there was me getting ready to take notes...

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 00:57   #35
llhenry

llhenry is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a whole bunch of copy and pasted quotes that have been floating around the net for a long time, the type you expect to see in some 13 year old's diary next to "I <3 J bieber".

Love is being completely vulnerable to some one, but then again so is rape.
Tharn
llhenry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 03:23   #36
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Mmm don't bother posting anything serious on this forum, people here don't care.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:34   #37
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by llhenry View Post
This is a whole bunch of copy and pasted quotes that have been floating around the net for a long time, the type you expect to see in some 13 year old's diary next to "I <3 J bieber".

Love is being completely vulnerable to some one, but then again so is rape.
If you read what i said on the one part i said i seen something that was try and sry only a peice i seen on the net rest i wrote myself.....Also I'm not a kid I am way older then 13 tyvm.

And how old R you {but then again so is rape}?... Like wtf
Wow you do have alot of growing up to do boy.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:35   #38
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
So basically, you only deal in online (virtual) relationships. Aww and there was me getting ready to take notes...
And no but don't expect your immaute *** to understand.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:59   #39
llhenry

llhenry is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If you read what i said on the one part i said i seen something that was try and sry only a peice i seen on the net rest i wrote myself.....Also I'm not a kid I am way older then 13 tyvm.

And how old R you {but then again so is rape}?... Like wtf
Wow you do have alot of growing up to do boy.
I'm 18, and now I'm curious to know how old you are since you keep telling every one how immature they are.
Tharn
llhenry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 04:06   #40
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by llhenry View Post
I'm 18, and now I'm curious to know how old you are since you keep telling every one how immature they are.
90 and senile !

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 04:22   #41
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
He's Jesus.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 06:26   #42
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
He's Jesus.
He's your boyfriend. Hurry up and Pedobear that **** so we can all move on.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 07:22   #43
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Is that so, well now please explain as to how im an idiot (because you just stated your opinions, never actually explained), is it because I disagreed with you, youre one of them types that if nobody agrees with you, you have to drag it on and on and on until they get tired of your **** and just say yes, how does that make you mature. Take not on this, insulting your insulter also makes you immature. Seems youre no better that the rest of us here then.

Yes you wrote it for the ones that do play, well hmm seeing as how off topic doesnt play id say its pretty retarded to post your garbage here. As for the dumb blondes I didnt say all, I said 'dumb blondes' meaning the majority that fall under the meaning (hell they dont even have to be blonde just have to fall into the stereotype), must be how you defined it I suppose, or how you look at blondes.

Yes obviously if you love somebody it should work out, wtf are you even getting at, no **** its common knowledge. Now take your weak arguments someplace else. I could go on more to cover all the stupid **** you said but I dont find it necessary, as it just seems like mindless whimpering.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:50   #44
The_Cać

The_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond repute
I can't actually understand what this guy is actually on about. He makes about as much sense as a rubber crutch (with less comedy value).
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<3 Pure Warrior <3

Or was until TQ's lag stopped me playing
Yes, I'm a girl
The_Cać is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2010, 10:11   #45
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ca? View Post
I can't actually understand what this guy is actually on about. He makes about as much sense as a rubber crutch (with less comedy value).
Not sure but judging by his smart ass comments hes some kid who just discovered "true love" wants to brag about it and thinks hes all 'growed' up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: