Old 11-12-2010, 08:06   #16
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
Ehhhhhh, if i strapped C4 to him would he explode into a pile of ****?
idk lol, c 4 urself.

seewhatididthere?
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 11:06   #17
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Mmm don't bother posting anything serious on this forum, people here don't care.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 11:26   #18
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Mmm don't bother posting anything serious on this forum, people here don't care.
Have you gotten to the rank of slumlord yet?
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 12:52   #19
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
stooooopiiiiiiiid

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 15:04   #20
The_Cać

The_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
stooooopiiiiiiiid
Stating the obvious ftw.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<3 Pure Warrior <3

Or was until TQ's lag stopped me playing
Yes, I'm a girl
The_Cać is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 16:46   #21
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ca? View Post
1) What is this ****?
2) Learn to multi-quote
3) Posting crap like this on a forum won't get you laid

To be honest talking **** like this in real life won't get you laid, unless you get the girl drunk first. Then it might sound profound instead of just inane dribble. I don't rate your chances though.
And this is comming from a guy that thinks only way to love someone or to get down their pants is by getting the female drunk??....Wow your a real winner.
But yet again you R probably some teenager that still needs some growing up to do because you R way to immature if thats how you think of females!!
And FYI i don't have to get a female drunk because i know how to respect ppl the way i want to be respected back and if u find your lines work for you well damn I would not think to much of the females you go for then.
To get respect you have to respect yourself an as I like to to be with someone to share my life with not just a fling
Mr.Right is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 16:47   #22
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya no I think your right and thats why so many R probably single or not happy because they dont no how to treat a female for one to stay with them
Old 11-12-2010, 16:51   #23
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Right View Post
Ya no I think your right and thats why so many R probably single or not happy because they dont no how to treat a female for one to stay with them
Say whatever you want, me and mistressyesumes are happily engaged in a relationship.
I'm her sex slave, not just a fling bro.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 17:09   #24
Mr.Right

Quote:
Mmm but you can use somone who loves you as a toy.
The thing is to many immature ppl on this game that claim their adults....But I like to no were these so called ones R because only a few of them understand whats said.
They all forget that their no better then anybody else on this game and to many of them let it go to their heads thinking their the best thing going when "Reality check " their no different from when they first started off on the game only difference is some of them allowed their heads to swell to big and has grown to much of an ego...Also some people irritate me with their constant whining about what they dont have when realy they should be happy for what they do have.But guess they have some growing up to do still and maybe one day realize what they missed out of or even passed up on the one that truely loved them.
They will figure it out one day

Last edited by Mr.Right; 11-12-2010 at 17:40.
Old 11-12-2010, 17:13   #25
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Say whatever you want, me and mistressyesumes are happily engaged in a relationship.
I'm her sex slave, not just a fling bro.
WOW....Did you even read what I been talking to your fiancee about????
I did not say you or her i did not even mention names I no which ones im talking about but I do not recall saying you or her now did I?
Old 11-12-2010, 18:03   #26
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
You should release a book.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 20:43   #27
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
So sad when he has to talk to himself.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 22:07   #28
Mr.Right

Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

You should release a book.

Why Thank-You
Old 11-12-2010, 22:09   #29
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
So sad when he has to talk to himself.
Who has to I'm not talking to myself if your thinking I am Yesum person.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:50   #30
The_Cać

The_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Right View Post
And this is comming from a guy that thinks only way to love someone or to get down their pants is by getting the female drunk??....Wow your a real winner.
But yet again you R probably some teenager that still needs some growing up to do because you R way to immature if thats how you think of females!!
And FYI i don't have to get a female drunk because i know how to respect ppl the way i want to be respected back and if u find your lines work for you well damn I would not think to much of the females you go for then.
To get respect you have to respect yourself an as I like to to be with someone to share my life with not just a fling
I am a girl. In a relationship.

You just failed. HARD.

<3 Pure Warrior <3

Or was until TQ's lag stopped me playing
Yes, I'm a girl
The_Cać is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: