Old 11-24-2009, 01:42   #1
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
For thehempknight

Few questions :
(be honest)

1- there will be a rollback?
2- the 1s and 2s will be removed from loto?
3- the + stones will be removed from loto?
4- what will hapend with the 1s, 2s and + stones which ppl alredy got from loto?
5- if there will be a rollback what will hapend with the socks items that ppl made in tc?
7- is there any chance to loto be removed?
8- is there any chance to remove the pk restriction from tc?
9- is there any chance to bring back the old pk sistem ? (refering at red name droping items)
10- will u do something about the huge amount of ppl who are using bots and other kind of cheats/hax?

I hope u will answer at all question even if u have to say "i don't know" at few of them or simply tell us ur personal opinion and specify if u know something or is personal opinion. Also don't close the topic, let it open for ppl can talk and analize the things acording to ur answers.

Thanks.
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 01:43   #2
Ruben v1.0
FishStick

Ruben v1.0 is on a distinguished road
urrrrrrrrrr.

xmas list much
Old 11-24-2009, 05:48   #3
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
Few questions :
(be honest)

1- there will be a rollback?
2- the 1s and 2s will be removed from loto?
3- the + stones will be removed from loto?
4- what will hapend with the 1s, 2s and + stones which ppl alredy got from loto?
5- if there will be a rollback what will hapend with the socks items that ppl made in tc?
7- is there any chance to loto be removed?
8- is there any chance to remove the pk restriction from tc?
9- is there any chance to bring back the old pk sistem ? (refering at red name droping items)
10- will u do something about the huge amount of ppl who are using bots and other kind of cheats/hax?

I hope u will answer at all question even if u have to say "i don't know" at few of them or simply tell us ur personal opinion and specify if u know something or is personal opinion. Also don't close the topic, let it open for ppl can talk and analize the things acording to ur answers.

Thanks.
thought u weren't playing cco lol.
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 13:19   #4
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggLife View Post
thought u weren't playing cco lol.
Who said i'm playing?
Old 11-24-2009, 14:06   #5
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Who said i'm playing?
The fact that you want a rollback is kind of obvious that you want to play
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 14:29   #6
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
The fact that you want a rollback is kind of obvious that you want to play
Not realy, i just wanted to point out something else which u will see later.

P.S : If it was a real co1 server and not this crap i would make a char only for meet and to talk with the old veterans, to share memories from the good old times.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:42   #7
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

bump
Old 11-25-2009, 02:39   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
As I've said before, if there were ever changes to be made, I will be informing people about them. I don't want to contribute to the rumor mill. It's big enough already.
As for the bot question, of course steps will be taken to remove and/or prevent botting, as there always are.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 02:43   #9
brokenbones
meh

brokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond reputebrokenbones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
As I've said before, if there were ever changes to be made, I will be informing people about them. I don't want to contribute to the rumor mill. It's big enough already.
As for the bot question, of course steps will be taken to remove and/or prevent botting, as there always are.
so you mean nothing will be done about the botters as there always was?

NO
brokenbones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 03:27   #10
Ampear

Ampear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond reputeAmpear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not realy, i just wanted to point out something else which u will see later.

P.S : If it was a real co1 server and not this crap i would make a char only for meet and to talk with the old veterans, to share memories from the good old times.
Why would you care if it's CO 1.0 or CCO if you're just gonna talk?

Setsuna | Water-Warrior-Ninja | 130-130-131
Retired

Kaolla | Ninja-Ninja-Ninja | 130-130-128
Fixed Katana, first on Dark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
but Ampear is right
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. View Post
Ampear has a point..
Super Katanas
Ampear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 03:52   #11
<SS>
Gestapo

<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampear View Post
Why would you care if it's CO 1.0 or CCO if you're just gonna talk?
Because none from the veterans joined cco? Because atm are only tards who spend their time in cco? Because i coulden't find a single refined crap ring for gold and because without to buy atleast 1 db i can't make a damn tro lvl 70 to play fb in jail?
Aren't enough reasons?
respect our culture and respect our religion and yes our prophet married her when she was 6 but he had sex with her when she was 9
<SS> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 05:18   #12
Promethieus

Promethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond repute
You just need to learn how to adapt. Be thankful there is no fog/BP.

Get a couple mets. Sell in market for cps. Lotto. Whatever drops out will most likely be worth more than what you put in atm. Rinse repeat. Buy gear. /win
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Promethieus (Deleted)
Warrior - 130 > Warrior - 130 > Warrior(MarketChar) - 121
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
300+pot. 12k+ defense. What now?
Honors undisputed TopWar

Honor blows, merge with Justice

Quit because... Conquer is Conquer...
Promethieus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24   #13
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
I'm only raging because I can't get jproxy to work. Thus I quit.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 06:47   #14
<SS>
Gestapo

<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
You just need to learn how to adapt. Be thankful there is no fog/BP.

Get a couple mets. Sell in market for cps. Lotto. Whatever drops out will most likely be worth more than what you put in atm. Rinse repeat. Buy gear. /win

NO i don't need. Is not what i wanted i don't play, simple as that.
NO i'm not thankfull for something that is not what i wanted.

Cos of ur mentality TQ is doing what they are doing.

Ur all fool. We wanted co1. Is not co1 as we wanted we don't play. This is how we all should act and then u would see TQ realsing a co1 server. But if u and other ppl like u play theyr crap and ur thankful for a crap then that's it, that's why we have what we have instead to have a real co1 server.
respect our culture and respect our religion and yes our prophet married her when she was 6 but he had sex with her when she was 9
<SS> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 07:40   #15
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
The fact that you thought TQ would give us a CO 1.0 server is rather hilarious. When has TQ ever gave us exactly what we wanted?

Like it or not, your choice. There's been enough *****ing about it not being CO 1.0 since the release of CCO.

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: