Old 05-04-2009, 11:22   #16
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Where did you find this perplexing image?

Maaaybe.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...Wigger&aq=f&oq=
Wester V.3 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:23   #17
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krystin<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Krystin<3
mk so imma pk you for making p0rn with me while i was afk on my noob getting plvled ._.

Fairy Tales - Cindy - Snowwhite

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Krystin<3 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25   #18
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystin<3 View Post
mk so imma pk you for making p0rn with me while i was afk on my noob getting plvled ._.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

its amazing what you can do with an AFK person when you have the power of the pray circle!

E_Nuff is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:27   #19
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Nuff View Post
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

its amazing what you can do with an AFK person when you have the power of the pray circle!
rofl nerd =x

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 05-04-2009, 11:29   #20
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rofl nerd =x
He may be a nerd, but he raped you.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:31   #21
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
=( while i was afk =( now hes getting pked

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 05-04-2009, 11:32   #22
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Something is off in that picture
You noticed it too?

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3663/thehell.jpg

the **** is that?
mortysteve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:33   #23
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lololol!

Quote:
you wont pk me!!! lol you love me too much!

but maybe in the future, you should be more cautious with you go afk with in your house xD

Old 05-04-2009, 11:34   #24
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
You noticed it too?

the **** is that?
i belive that it is a oversized gerbil

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:34   #25
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You noticed it too?

the **** is that?
I know what you mean, man!

Looks like a zombie or something. Or those redead from the Legend of Zelda kinda. D=<
Bob the Builder is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:34   #26
Wester V.3

Quote:
That's like saying: "he raped me, but I was unconcious."

No excuse.

Quote:
You noticed it too?

the **** is that?
Mr. Hankey.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:35   #27
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know what you mean, man!

Looks like a zombie or something. Or those redead from the Legend of Zelda kinda. D=<
They were **** scary.

Quote:
Mr. Hankey.
That's the first thing I thought, too.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:37   #28
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They were **** scary.

That's the first thing I thought, too.
I was uber afraid to get near them cause of the sound they make when they jump on you.
Scary as ****.
Bob the Builder is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:38   #29
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
You noticed it too?

the **** is that?
i have 20/20 vision.....and i clearly see it as a man and woman in the back ground standing next to each other...the womans head is resting on the mans shoulder

Last edited by E_Nuff; 05-04-2009 at 11:41.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:40   #30
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
I was uber afraid to get near them cause of the sound they make when they jump on you.
Scary as ****.
Same.
But sometimes I needed the potions they'd drop, so I'd whip out my arrows of light and ****.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: