Old 05-04-2009, 06:41   #1
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Guard exploit

Quote:
Pie:
Is it considered exploiting a but if you 'break' a guard so that it does not attack you when you attack it?
Welcome Pie! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you.
Call accepted by operator Intern01. Currently in room: Intern01.
Intern01:
Hi Pie
Intern01:
This is Phil
Intern01:
What do you mean by "break a guard"?
Pie:
Hiya Phil
Pie:
I mean that if you do something to make the guard not attack you when you attack it
Intern01:
Can you give me an example?
Pie:
Like in Bird Island, if you attack a guard a certain way or something, the guard will not attack
Pie:
If you're flashing or if there's a monster
Intern01:
Its not something we would punish a player over, no
Pie:
But is it still considered exploiting a bug? It is a bug, isn't it?
Intern01:
It is not a bug that we are looking to fix anytime soon
Pie:
So it is a bug?
Intern01:
Yes, it is a bug
Pie:
So is doing it is exploiting it?
Intern01:
Yes, but not punishable
Pie:
Why not?
Intern01:
Because it is not exploitable for huge, game breaking gains
Intern01:
Any other questions?
Pie:
Yes, the terms of service say "Members are prohibited from exploiting any programming bugs in Game, on the Web Site, and/or within The Company's system."
Intern01:
Yes, we can choose to punish anyone exploiting bugs, I am just saying in this case, we are not exercising that right
Pie:
I believe that it is my right, as a game player, to have proper guarding systems in the cities for my accounts.
Pie:
If it has already been provided I would like to see it be used properly
Intern01:
What do you propose we do?
Pie:
Possibly fix the bug, seeing as it has been around for at least 3 years and TQ is aware of the problem. Or send such minor exploiters to a 1-hour-bot jail, like the one for people that use Autoclickers.
Intern01:
We will take that suggestion under advisement and pass on the message to our tech department

Intern01:
Did you have any other questions?
Pie:
No
Pie:
Thanks
Intern01:
No problem Pie
Intern01:
Thanks for calling Help Desk
Intern01:
Have a nice day
Pie:
You too
I demand this thread stay open for discussion.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:42   #2
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Related to conqueronline?
Yes, yes it is.

Exploiting a bug?
Yes, yes it is.
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:42   #3
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
oh noes, a LION!!!!
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:42   #4
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Related to conqueronline?
Yes, yes it is.

Exploiting a bug?
Yes, yes it is.
Ex-ac-ta-lyyyy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo View Post
oh noes, a LION!!!!
No, no spamming, she'll just make up some other bull**** reason to close it.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:43   #5
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
if they fix it im'a be sooo mad >=o!!! i love pk =( they should remove all guards and make tc pk again =D

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:47   #6
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Ex-ac-ta-lyyyy.

No, no spamming, she'll just make up some other bull**** reason to close it.
but, but, but.............

It is a fun bug to exploit though.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:50   #7
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but, but, but.............

It is a fun bug to exploit though.
Funny how they won't fix a bug that is a bug, but they'll fix a "bug" that isn't a bug *coughs* windbell *coughs*
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:51   #8
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Funny how they won't fix a bug that is a bug, but they'll fix a "bug" that isn't a bug *coughs* windbell *coughs*
Or how about the superman exp bug thats been around for like 3-4 years.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:53   #9
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That bug requires effort to fix! They have to find the source of the problem, and then change some code and hope that doesn't create more bugs. That would be just too much work for them
Plus, it means people have to buy more exp pots to level thus raking in the $$$$.

I tried fighting your brute....I got annihilated.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:55   #10
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
Or like when a char can wear 130 weps with no str and they are "fixing" it since CO was out.
Assy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00   #11
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
I like the recent guard1's bugged in tc on sw for skill lvling.
It hates 2-hand weps,taos, and boxing that I'm aware of.
In regards to it hating I mean it fixes it for a moment to insta-kill the one that used such.Then kills the remaining flashing unless you jump away and stop flashing.
Then you can go back to lvl skills on it again.

But then again you always have someone coming along to ruin the lvling.

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;§***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 08:16   #12
BringerOfLight
TurkeyHunt

BringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond repute
I dont want em to fix it cuz ever since they made guard1 1 hit ppl u cant tank hits so how else are we gonna pk

BringerOfLight Wat110-Wat131-Wat132 -Retired
Lucretia Wat130-War130-Archer133 - Retired
VanÐalîze Ninja130-Ninja130-Ninja140 - Active
-NuckingFuts- Monk130-Monk130-Monk140 - Active
TheFain†Smile Wat130-War130-Tro140 - Active
KnightRyder Tro130-Tro130-Tro132 - Retired
Führer Monk130-Monk131-Monk132 - Retired
Server: Glory/Volcano
Guild: DCO

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
BringerOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 08:51   #13
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfLight View Post
I dont want em to fix it cuz ever since they made guard1 1 hit ppl u cant tank hits so how else are we gonna pk
exactly =o)!! guard1s need to go back to being semi-tough to tank, not impossible >=o~! and guard2's that i used to 1 hit, stink. rawr =(

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 09:04   #14
Jemy~V0.2
None

Jemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~V0.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~V0.2 Send a message via Yahoo to Jemy~V0.2 Send a message via Skype™ to Jemy~V0.2
The Guard error seem to be an base souce issue and they seem to be lasy to rewrite all over again and maybe need change other codes that it fit.

Last edited by Jemy~V0.2; 05-04-2009 at 09:51.
Jemy~V0.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 10:48   #15
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby
Pie:
I believe that it is my right, as a game player, to have proper guarding systems in the cities for my accounts.
i lol'd i real life

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: