Old 04-13-2012, 19:35   #76
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
you don't have a trojan, because your no good at playing trojan, veryone knows playing a trojan well is much funner than playing fire, and if your good as a trojan you can do so much more, you play a fire taos, cause it's what you can play. you don't even use a melee class, your hardly a player.

A complete waste of gear.
lets look at it this way. i have +7/8 fire gears, i dont have tro gears. why should i put my gear to waste by not using it? no one is willing to pay for them so im going to use them. and when i had my tro before split i was damn good at fb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
your a retard. I never called you a shemale.

the shemale you read about.. was them insulting yessumes.

I said I would love to see you kill him with a melee char and FB.. and actually OWN him..

killing with a fire tao is hardly "owning".

but congrats on taking an innocent post and taking it as an insult..

only you could do that.. I even said it wasnt an insult.

as for SS/FB... me vs you

me when I have practiced, im not so sure about that.
lolz read how you wrote it. you quoted mea who was talking about our server. HA when you cant put up a fight of your own with the oldest char on glory, why would it not be owning regardless of the class. ill gladly pwn you over and over again with fb just name the time and place bro. if puri was still on glory id log him right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 21:23   #77
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
lolz read how you wrote it. you quoted mea who was talking about our server. HA when you cant put up a fight of your own with the oldest char on glory, why would it not be owning regardless of the class. ill gladly pwn you over and over again with fb just name the time and place bro. if puri was still on glory id log him right now.
mikey: oh this is gonna be good
mae bee: rofl i cant wait to see you (mikey) own the shemale (yesummes)
me: I cant wait to see him (mikey) try with a non-fire character (as in "try to kill yessummes")

how the **** does that lead your dumb ass to presume i called YOU a shemale?

I dont even use the word shemale in the whole post.

In fact in my whole post, the only thing I said was "to truly own, you should kill with a skill like FB/SS".

and yet here you are crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFlower View Post
Please stop by my thread in Volcano.
I think you'll figure out what kind of sick, twisted bastard that ***got yesumes is.

already read that.

1 - i dont care if a player is boy, girl, shemale, retard, english/non-english, whatever.. makes no diff to me
2 - if he acts like a retard, he will die
3 - imho, the only people him "pretending to be a girl" will really matter to, are people who he tricked into thinking he really was a girl.

anyway, noted, yesummes is a guy... as i said before, I will enjoy watching him get killed by mikey by a non-fire tao class.

btw mikey... didnt anyone ever tell you, if you make gears that cost a fortune, they arent ever going to sell.

also mikey, sure ill name a day and place when I can be bothered to practice FB.. but you really think your going to beat me in hits?

TicTacToe was widely respected on glory as being a great SSer.. and in a count to 10, I won... the vids floating around the internet.. ill try and find it.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!

Last edited by ???TheEnigma???; 04-13-2012 at 21:36.
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 21:32   #78
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
First off for the record what Deidara had was fake, tho I never said it wasn't, I simply used a part of that as a way to proof Ataraxias story was bull****, then I felt they may need a full screenshot so I made one but was lazy since I didn't care if people believed the text but rather they see it's not hard to fake screenshots, I was lazy and used paint.

Quote:
lets look at it this way. i have +7/8 fire gears, i dont have tro gears. why should i put my gear to waste by not using it? no one is willing to pay for them so im going to use them. and when i had my tro before split i was damn good at fb.

Do it all you want but just remember fires don't actually fight.

you'll come to me attack, if you don't kill in the ambush I'll jump at you and you will run away off screen, or at least changing the screen, and I will just walk away tired of the bull**** game of tag stupid noobs like are trying to play, get some skill, fire taos who arn't *Dreaming* arn't worth my time, I'll let guard1 handle you.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2012, 22:07   #79
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First off for the record what Deidara had was fake, tho I never said it wasn't, I simply used a part of that as a way to proof Ataraxias story was bull****, then I felt they may need a full screenshot so I made one but was lazy since I didn't care if people believed the text but rather they see it's not hard to fake screenshots, I was lazy and used paint.

Do it all you want but just remember fires don't actually fight.

you'll come to me attack, if you don't kill in the ambush I'll jump at you and you will run away off screen, or at least changing the screen, and I will just walk away tired of the bull**** game of tag stupid noobs like are trying to play, get some skill, fire taos who arn't *Dreaming* arn't worth my time, I'll let guard1 handle you.
lol ***** you clearly dont know how i play fire, its built to take damage and live through maxd out tros hercing, it can take a hit from your ****ty melee archer any day. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if you die with 1 hit on all of yours chars

@stuberry...lolz i guess i did read it wrong oh well. got your to post walls of text with no real meaning...oh wait you do that with every post

and bro name a day, you through the gauntlet down and ill take this action

Quote:
You dumb ****.

Last edited by Mikeyy; 04-13-2012 at 22:10.
Old 04-13-2012, 22:08   #80
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
for mikey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMi9cnpohw&feature=youtu.be

all words/etc said in that video were said in sheer fun of the occaision.. something people do not do anymore.. sadly.

Old 04-13-2012, 22:46   #81
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
for mikey

all words/etc said in that video were said in sheer fun of the occaision.. something people do not do anymore.. sadly.
why post something you know im not going to watch. and if you do want me to watch it, atleast fix the link

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 04-13-2012, 22:48   #82
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
why post something you know im not going to watch. and if you do want me to watch it, atleast fix the link
link works fine retard.

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMi9cnpohw

= same vid.

I guess you dont know how URL's work... my bad.

edit: i just realised.. you mean you want a clickable link... tough.

Last edited by ???TheEnigma???; 04-13-2012 at 22:50.
Old 04-13-2012, 23:01   #83
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

wow stuberry its to hard for you to click a button and paste the link into that and click ok?

Stu

Why

Suck

Quote:
You dumb ****.

Last edited by Mikeyy; 04-13-2012 at 23:03.
Old 04-13-2012, 23:16   #84
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
wow stuberry its to hard for you to click a button and paste the link into that and click ok?

Stu

Why

Suck
I know how to make urls.. you seemingly cant copy and paste.

fail

Old 04-13-2012, 23:22   #85
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
I know how to make urls.. you seemingly cant copy and paste.

fail
how fail? i have never indented to copy your link in the first place lolz

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:05   #86
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone hates fire's But their power its extremely respected.

Besides there way worse classes now days aka the monk.
-Solo bosses
-Shackles u after dead
-Heals any debuf even his own shackle
-has a range attack like herck but weaker and his radiant palm has no difference from tfoldblade method to hit.
-xp skill acts like ciclone, adds damage to monsters and it gives free amazing amounts of exp.
- has a triple hit rating with melee making it the most dangerous melee class ever to exist ( aren't warriors supposed to hold a power like that ?)
-Defense its equal or higher to trojans yet his magical defense its extremely high without the need to use earrings.

Anything else?

Fires hit good( damage is potable) and have great amount of hp, but its all bp related if you have more bp than him your odds to kill him rise also don't forget about breakthrough and stgs why dont melee wear them too>? as for what I knows all classes can use them.

PSdt*
I Was a trojan I had ss/fb skills ( hated fires cuz they were extremely bad ass)got tired and changed to fire then got bored and switched to ninja which I pwned ass and became one of the best tfoldbladers (if not the best) in the server. got bored switched to fire then bored again switched to ninja and finally fire.( I wasted many gears but all I looked for was to have fun).

Wana lol? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9vlfmjDqM

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 09:40   #87
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol ***** you clearly dont know how i play fire, its built to take damage and live through maxd out tros hercing, it can take a hit from your ****ty melee archer any day. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if you die with 1 hit on all of yours chars

@stuberry...lolz i guess i did read it wrong oh well. got your to post walls of text with no real meaning...oh wait you do that with every post

and bro name a day, you through the gauntlet down and ill take this action
No fire oneshots me, as well, I oneshot most people with my archer, getting the hit is the problem, and the top fires on my server do not oneshot me so you won't either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
Everyone hates fire's But their power its extremely respected.

Besides there way worse classes now days aka the monk.
-Solo bosses
-Shackles u after dead
-Heals any debuf even his own shackle
-has a range attack like herck but weaker and his radiant palm has no difference from tfoldblade method to hit.
-xp skill acts like ciclone, adds damage to monsters and it gives free amazing amounts of exp.
- has a triple hit rating with melee making it the most dangerous melee class ever to exist ( aren't warriors supposed to hold a power like that ?)
-Defense its equal or higher to trojans yet his magical defense its extremely high without the need to use earrings.

Anything else?

Fires hit good( damage is potable) and have great amount of hp, but its all bp related if you have more bp than him your odds to kill him rise also don't forget about breakthrough and stgs why dont melee wear them too>? as for what I knows all classes can use them.

PSdt*
I Was a trojan I had ss/fb skills ( hated fires cuz they were extremely bad ass)got tired and changed to fire then got bored and switched to ninja which I pwned ass and became one of the best tfoldbladers (if not the best) in the server. got bored switched to fire then bored again switched to ninja and finally fire.( I wasted many gears but all I looked for was to have fun).

Wana lol? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9vlfmjDqM
If you play a fire you might as well not play at all, the work is done for you, ninja and monk are same thing. Fires 3 shot people with the easiest move ingame, best enemy fire vs 380 bp trojan hits almost 4k, CS is *2 for them even tho it should be the other way around with melee having 2.0 and fires having 1.5, and like 50 pct chance to go off, a lot of people are worried about the fog coming from the fire so detox goes on boots and best way to get counteraction as there is no subclass is armor. This means not all has high immunity, so fires are having 1/3 chance to CS hitting 8k. they can run away off screen, you don't oneshot them cause of STGs so it takes 2 hits to kill, not hard to pot and they can have reflect giving them a good chance to not take damage in 1 of those 2 hits.

Only a moron can lose as a fire with higher bp than a melee class they are fighting.

Having said that, ninjas and monks also have all the work done for them, assuming it isn't against a fire with 8 STGs no lag and at least 1 bp more than them.

Ninjas got psn star preventing potting, fog which takes down your hp low enough that CK will kill them if they attack, all while chasing them with a move that has endless uses, and can be spammed because of that, you can't melee these ****s and expect to live.

Monks may not have CK and psn star, but RP oneshots anyone lower bp, or at least did I think that has been fixed now, but still it does crazy high damage and while said to be only 1 more space than twofold I have seen both of them hit from farther away then they are supposed to, I have seen 7 space RP, you just gotta jump before you use it, it's fb range but it never misses, thus the name Aimbot Palm.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 10:39   #88
AmorEMorte
muwahhaha

AmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond repute
god, stu types too much. lay off my mikey or i'll kill everyone here
Old 04-14-2012, 12:07   #89
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
PSdt*
You sucked as trojan, u sucked as ninja, and u suck at fire...best tfber on glory is between amrit and jeff hands down u arnt close to them in skill

Quote:
No fire oneshots me,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorEMorte View Post
god, stu types too much. lay off my mikey or i'll kill everyone here
jw why u not update ur sig to ur new name? and why u not even log on from what i hear
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 12:17   #90
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
You sucked as trojan, u sucked as ninja, and u suck at fire...best tfber on glory is between amrit and jeff hands down u arnt close to them in skill

jw why u not update ur sig to ur new name? and why u not even log on from what i hear
That is seriously ****ing OP, but I already knew that could happen, I definitely should rephrase myself tho.

No fires nado with CS alone can oneshot me, on my server.

So unlikely Mikey will.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ