Old 09-07-2015, 12:16   #1
nomove

nomove is on a distinguished road
Servers with large English speaking population?

Hi all, I just joined back to Conquer Online and my old server (Kylin) appears to have a lot of non-English speakers, to the point where I'm unable to have a conversation with anyone. Most of them know very basic English, but I'm still unable to sell items effectively or buy anything because we just don't understand each other. For example, if I'm selling three items in world chat they'll whisper me "offer", and I ask them "Which item do you want?" and then they reply "bb" and stop talking to me. I have nothing against non-English speakers, I just wish to be able to converse with people.

So, do any of you know of any servers with a large English speaking population?

Last edited by nomove; 09-07-2015 at 12:35.
nomove is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2015, 13:49   #2
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
bb
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2015, 13:55   #3
nomove

^ good one.
Old 09-07-2015, 14:58   #4
~Takeda~

~Takeda~ is on a distinguished road
Columbus is a North American server which means mostly English speaking. The only problem is it's a dead server.
~Takeda~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2015, 15:07   #5
nomove

Hmm strange, an "NA only" server? I'd play on it if I could, but I'm not an NA player, I'm an Australian player. I get an IP failure if I try to create a character on that server unfortunately.
Old 09-07-2015, 15:30   #6
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomove View Post
Hi all, I just joined back to Conquer Online and my old server (Kylin) appears to have a lot of non-English speakers, to the point where I'm unable to have a conversation with anyone. Most of them know very basic English, but I'm still unable to sell items effectively or buy anything because we just don't understand each other. For example, if I'm selling three items in world chat they'll whisper me "offer", and I ask them "Which item do you want?" and then they reply "bb" and stop talking to me. I have nothing against non-English speakers, I just wish to be able to converse with people.

Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2015, 18:37   #7
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
Turquoise <3
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2015, 19:40   #8
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Create private server > don't let anyone on it > speak English > problem solved.
Old 09-07-2015, 20:31   #9
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomove View Post

Who were you on Kylin?

LethalSeraph people on Kylin can put you in touch with other English speakers.

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: