Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 20:58   #1
fangandclaw
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 279
fangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond reputefangandclaw has a reputation beyond repute
FairyTao were way too powerful in Elite Pk - Ninja next class for Super Epic weapon

its so obvious FairyTao oooopsss i mean Firetao were way to powerful to even be given epic weapon its also good to see every single firetao was aware of this and let another char win elite pk in there server.

maybe 1 or 2 firetaos didnt follow this plan.

New Ninja Super Epic "Return To Dominance" - comming June 2015
its good to see that ninja are next class for Super Epic weapon and
will recieve Extreme Fold Dance skill - this new skill allows ninja to
1 hit 50 bp higher chars from offline TG.

Statistics prove that firetao can easily deal massive damage, have almost
too much HP, can drain opponents stamina then kill any opponent with flame lotus ( a powerful powerful new skill) .
Will TQ put the brakes on the FireTao dominance ?


lies , damn lies and statistics
fangandclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:06   #2
Snak3y
Registered User
 
Snak3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Romania, Ploiesti
Posts: 1,932
Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
^--- The 2015 version of Karyn.
__________________
Pure Warrior 130-130-140
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:21   #3
Aim|Bot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 443
Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
^--- The 2015 version of Karyn.
Karyn was not actually retarded. She had some faulty ideas but meh.. this guys is impressively bad and needs to understand the reason firetaos arent winning in any server is because
1) very few have +12 hossu
2) not many players with low ping play fire and its hard to beat a person with 70 ping when u have 300

That missouri struggle so real
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bco View Post
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:27   #4
Snak3y
Registered User
 
Snak3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Romania, Ploiesti
Posts: 1,932
Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Karyn was not actually retarded. She had some faulty ideas but meh.. this guys is impressively bad and needs to understand the reason firetaos arent winning in any server is because
1) very few have +12 hossu
2) not many players with low ping play fire and its hard to beat a person with 70 ping when u have 300

That missouri struggle so real
I've not said that any of them would be retarded, but both had their rage, spamming the forum with threads and QQ periods.

Yes, if someone knows he is good, he would play a real class, not a taoist or assassin... fires and assassins are for casual players.
__________________
Pure Warrior 130-130-140
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:44   #5
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Or, even if the player is good, but line/ping sucks, they have to play Tao/Assassin =D
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:44   #6
MarketMan
Old School
 
MarketMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England
Posts: 3,005
MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
I've not said that any of them would be retarded, but both had their rage, spamming the forum with threads and QQ periods.

Yes, if someone knows he is good, he would play a real class, not a taoist or assassin... fires and assassins are for casual players.
Lol I disagree I have played a fire for many years and to be honest it's not that I suck on characters that aren't magic based I just prefer them simply as in all fantasy books, lore histories etc etc wizards Taoists in this game always fascinated me with their use of magic, though to be fair can't say i'm impressed by the spells my fire can use BUT fact is I enjoy my magic using classes whether it be fire or water. So your assumption in it being solely for casual players is not true.
__________________
FindtheeSwing
134 Ninja - 137 Warrior - 140 Fire Fixed BackSword proficiency and Nix


While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:46   #7
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I am really curious, I always seen OP say how he play Fire Tao for the longest of time, how he is supposedly to be so experience we can hail him as Fire Tao god.

Can we have a picture of your stats and character OP ?
Might be a good time to grace us with your presence ?

I mean, we be laughing our ass off when the one complaining about Fire Tao is actually some player that is 260+ BP.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 22:54   #8
Xentheo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 556
Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
How many chars even have a epic bs+12 hossu? i say +12 hossu because it great +8.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 23:07   #9
Six
Top Player
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Mine Cave pking ur bish
Posts: 216
Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangandclaw View Post
its so obvious FairyTao oooopsss i mean Firetao were way to powerful to even be given epic weapon its also good to see every single firetao was aware of this and let another char win elite pk in there server.

maybe 1 or 2 firetaos didnt follow this plan.

New Ninja Super Epic "Return To Dominance" - comming June 2015
its good to see that ninja are next class for Super Epic weapon and
will recieve Extreme Fold Dance skill - this new skill allows ninja to
1 hit 50 bp higher chars from offline TG.

Statistics prove that firetao can easily deal massive damage, have almost
too much HP, can drain opponents stamina then kill any opponent with flame lotus ( a powerful powerful new skill) .
Will TQ put the brakes on the FireTao dominance ?


lies , damn lies and statistics
I was kinda hoping that warriors would be next but I guess fire tao has become too over powered now and it makes sense to increase the power of the ninja since 2 in 3 kings are ninja.

I do agree with you though, that fire tao is way too strong at the moment and should definitely be nerfed in an upcoming patch.
__________________
\__|__/
oo|1|oo
--------
Sixinchsub
140
Warrior


Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder


I dare you to try and melee me.

Last edited by Six; 05-08-2015 at 23:19.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 23:28   #10
Snak3y
Registered User
 
Snak3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Romania, Ploiesti
Posts: 1,932
Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
Lol I disagree I have played a fire for many years and to be honest it's not that I suck on characters that aren't magic based I just prefer them simply as in all fantasy books, lore histories etc etc wizards Taoists in this game always fascinated me with their use of magic, though to be fair can't say i'm impressed by the spells my fire can use BUT fact is I enjoy my magic using classes whether it be fire or water. So your assumption in it being solely for casual players is not true.
And how would you call someone who plays a class for the aesthetics? Wouldn't he be a casual player? You are not playing a class for the PvP advantages, but for the looks. I am also a casual player and I am not ashamed to admit it.

This game is in his 12th year of existence, can't we just accept once and for all that taoists are not an end game pvp class?
__________________
Pure Warrior 130-130-140
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2015, 23:42   #11
daddyali1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 548
daddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond repute
fire tao sucks **** really\
daddyali1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2015, 02:55   #12
emu937
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lithuania/JiangHu_EU
Posts: 34
emu937 is on a distinguished road
As a player who plays old worthless class I can say that taos are nothing to me :P
emu937 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2015, 08:50   #13
Konker2020
God
 
Konker2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 322
Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Karyn was not actually retarded. She had some faulty ideas but meh.. this guys is impressively bad and needs to understand the reason firetaos arent winning in any server is because
1) very few have +12 hossu
2) not many players with low ping play fire and its hard to beat a person with 70 ping when u have 300

That missouri struggle so real
Honestly I think he brings good points, he just doesn't have a strong enough grasp on the english language to get them across the way he intends. But I'm still remaining impartial to the "too weak" VS "too strong" argument until I get both of the skills. Tsune***8482;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y
can't we just accept once and for all that taoists are not an end game pvp class?
The only reason tao's aren't a viable end game PvP class is because people like you ***** every time another class gets an upgrade because you're ****ing sour that yours is weak as ****. But when your Epics come along and they give Warrior the attack skills they so desire you'll all cheer in victory while every other class says "They're too strong to have attack skills with so much defense, they are meant to win fights through survival not 1 hitting people" (Haha, I think I just quoted you about Fires.)

Last edited by Konker2020; 05-09-2015 at 08:53.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2015, 08:53   #14
Aim|Bot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 443
Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
Honestly I think he brings good points, he just doesn't have a strong enough grasp on the english language to get them across the way he intends. But I'm still remaining impartial to the "too weak" VS "too strong" argument until I get both of the skills. Tsune***8482;
Doesnt matter about the skills.. im saying in 1v1 fights a fire has the best chance to win epk as long as they have decent hp with a +12 hossu and can pot.
(I mean the epic skills not the player skills which obviously matter)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bco View Post
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2015, 09:13   #15
Snak3y
Registered User
 
Snak3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Romania, Ploiesti
Posts: 1,932
Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
The only reason tao's aren't a viable end game PvP class is because people like you ***** every time another class gets an upgrade because you're ****ing sour that yours is weak as ****. But when your Epics come along and they give Warrior the attack skills they so desire you'll all cheer in victory while every other class says "They're too strong to have attack skills with so much defense, they are meant to win fights through survival not 1 hitting people" (Haha, I think I just quoted you about Fires.)
Releax, as far as I am concerned, warriors could not even get epic weapon. I don't pvp.

Actually, I want warriors to be weak. I loved it when I was the only warrior on the server. It felt more rewarding.

Your presumptions about me are false.
__________________
Pure Warrior 130-130-140
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05.


You Rated this Thread: