Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 20:37   #76
Fahd|AKA|Vox

Fahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
Yeah I laugh at you too, finally got rid of those knee pads you used wit kamar. Now you think your a worthy guild leader. When its quite clear that when nemo isn't running the guild, you manage to knock karma's funds to almost disban and piss all your allies off. So lol @ you too
no comment

Moroccan Pride
Old 06-27-2008, 22:55   #77
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Sabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond repute
Does it concern you to learn more english ?
Well you can speak your lang. better than anyone else..
I can speak my lang. better than anyone else too..
and I dunno what does it mean ("") <- and am not shy .. but still dun wan to know it.
there u are you can insult as u wish ^^ I dun care.

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 06-27-2008, 22:57   #78
Fahd|AKA|Vox

Fahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond reputeFahd|AKA|Vox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku.Gaara View Post
Does it concern you to learn more english ?
Well you can speak your lang. better than anyone else..
I can speak my lang. better than anyone else too..
and I dunno what does it mean ("") <- and am not shy .. but still dun wan to know it.
there u are you can insult as u wish ^^ I dun care.
you dont make any sense quit trying

Moroccan Pride
Old 06-27-2008, 23:00   #79
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Sabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond reputeSabaku.Gaara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahd|AKA|Vox View Post
you dont make any sense quit trying
Bleeh try to do what ?! who even care about being here ?!
I've not asked u to tell me : you are a good speaker >.<
I dun even call myself agood speaker am still more than bad.

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 06-27-2008, 23:02   #80
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
Are you japanese....?
Sowwie for my late reply ..
well am an Egy and proud to be. ^^

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 06-28-2008, 01:27   #81
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
ROFL.
I don't need to insult you, It's enough to herc you

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
Old 06-28-2008, 22:53   #82
mig1
Gopi

mig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond reputemig1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to mig1 Send a message via MSN to mig1 Send a message via Yahoo to mig1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku.Gaara View Post
Sowwie for my late reply ..
well am an Egy and proud to be. ^^
So whats wit the good english...

Water-->Warrior-->Trojan

115----> 130 -----> 130

InvasioN Guild Leader
Old 07-01-2008, 01:38   #83
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Quote:
I've agood english ?
Nah am still nothing .. (:

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 07-01-2008, 01:39   #84
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
ROFL.
I don't need to insult you, It's enough to herc you
all the idiots can't ss me always herc me , and you're one of them.

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 07-01-2008, 04:00   #85
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
lol ...
herc for noobs.
And every one herc, I think you call everyone idiot now.
No more comment.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 03:36   #86
Sabaku.Gaara
Byakuya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
lol ...
herc for noobs.
And every one herc, I think you call everyone idiot now.
No more comment.
Do you think when u keep hercin' , you're skillful ?!!
Who's that moron who told u that ?! ^o)
BTW Atro Lv.110 pawnt ur ass at jail >.< 3 times dun ever forget. (:

Draw Your Blade.
And Lets Settle This !
Old 07-04-2008, 03:58   #87
Migito
IBUYCAMEL!

Migito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond reputeMigito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
English Hack DUH

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: