View Poll Results: Should Chad be permanently banned from playing?
yes 7 63.64%
no 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 05:37   #1
vaughno04

vaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vaughno04 Send a message via Yahoo to vaughno04
I would like to know who thinks that hackers should be banned forever?

I'm not the only person that has fallen victim to Chad, but there has to be something that can be done. TQ isn't going to do anything about it which pisses me off because i'm played for so damn long and invested in my little gear. They need to have a way of reporting hackers that are known hackers in the game to be permanently banned.

btw my game handle is saria, Zelda, Gabrielle, ~ThEiSh~, sweetness and a few other unmetionables.
vaughno04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2010, 11:24   #2
HarryPotterWiz

HarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond repute
I vote no because I don't play anymore. And I really don't care.
HarryPotterWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 02:42   #3
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughno04 View Post
I'm not the only person that has fallen victim to Chad, but there has to be something that can be done. TQ isn't going to do anything about it which pisses me off because i'm played for so damn long and invested in my little gear. They need to have a way of reporting hackers that are known hackers in the game to be permanently banned.
....and you got hacked how?
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 03:40   #4
Tooorl

Tooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughno04 View Post
You still playing? Chad still playing? Quit. That's what I'd do.

Edit: Voted "yes" just for the hell of it.
Tooorl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 09:54   #5
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
....and you got hacked how?
He got "hacked" because he shared his account with someone he didn't know.
Chad as in EvilFool? If so...
LMAO
Old 12-23-2010, 14:31   #6
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooorl View Post
You still playing? Guess Saria does.Chad still playing?Yes Quit. That's what I'd do.

Edit: Voted "yes" just for the hell of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
He got "hacked" because he shared his account with someone he didn't know. Saria made the post about gettin hacked, just wondered how she got hacked.
Chad as in EvilFool? Not sure if that was Chad If so...
LMAO
I'd ban the arabs before Chad.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 13:24   #7
natasha1888

natasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He got "hacked" because he shared his account with someone he didn't know.
Chad as in EvilFool? If so...
LMAO
Yes chad is EvilFool known as OneShank now on that server...lol
Yes Everyone Knows he scams... This Guys a idiot.
You think he's a Good friend because he bott's accounts for the db?
Don't amuse me, .. Lots bott accounts for db on that game.
That dudes just a idiot... lol all chad has to do is beg beg beg... Hi wanna be friends?" lmao that's when you should LOG THE EFF OFF!. YOU HAVE BEEN ON TOO LONG. Lols

ANd yes He knew them... WELL maybe Not But probably he was LIKe " OH CHAD IS STRONG ME WANT FRIEND DUDE YAY.... Then Chad seems to on his friends list for few days THEN BAM! Only messages to ask HEY DUDE BRO LET ME USE SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEE PLEASE"
THEN!!!!.. what his next plot is Oh sorry Can you give back later...... LOL lmao there's no later or Ever. You done been FOOLED ***** HAhaha!!!!!!!!!!.
I just hope he scams someone I don't like to get messages from on there when im on that game
I will ROFL.

I'm just typing bunch of Crap... cuz i be bored u knows lol Game FOrum = Game talk. ~N~ Happy Holidays YOu Qweers.
ANDDDDDDDDDDD THAT GUY THAT POSTED THIS IS ONE OF EM I LIKE KILLING ON CONQUER HAHAHA.
He's a dumb A**

Last edited by natasha1888; 12-24-2010 at 13:35.
natasha1888 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 18:02   #8
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha1888 View Post
Yes chad is EvilFool known as OneShank now on that server...lol
Yes Everyone Knows he scams... This Guys a idiot.
You think he's a Good friend because he bott's accounts for the db?
Don't amuse me, .. Lots bott accounts for db on that game.
That dudes just a idiot... lol all chad has to do is beg beg beg... Hi wanna be friends?" lmao that's when you should LOG THE EFF OFF!. YOU HAVE BEEN ON TOO LONG. Lols

ANd yes He knew them... WELL maybe Not But probably he was LIKe " OH CHAD IS STRONG ME WANT FRIEND DUDE YAY.... Then Chad seems to on his friends list for few days THEN BAM! Only messages to ask HEY DUDE BRO LET ME USE SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEE PLEASE"
THEN!!!!.. what his next plot is Oh sorry Can you give back later...... LOL lmao there's no later or Ever. You done been FOOLED ***** HAhaha!!!!!!!!!!.
I just hope he scams someone I don't like to get messages from on there when im on that game
I will ROFL.

I'm just typing bunch of Crap... cuz i be bored u knows lol Game FOrum = Game talk. ~N~ Happy Holidays YOu Qweers.
ANDDDDDDDDDDD THAT GUY THAT POSTED THIS IS ONE OF EM I LIKE KILLING ON CONQUER HAHAHA.
He's a dumb A**
Lmao we havent spoken in a while <3
Besides, I hated him xD
Old 12-24-2010, 19:34   #9
natasha1888

natasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmao we havent spoken in a while <3
Besides, I hated him xD
And i Hate you too
Old 01-03-2011, 07:20   #10
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha1888 View Post
And i Hate you too
Ya spammernub
Old 01-06-2011, 16:44   #11
ftrain
The Mighty

ftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ftrain
wow, you have been playing 5+ years...

Quote:
Ok Justins new name is Potatoe man or Mr Potatoe

Radna loves jesus.
ftrain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:52   #12
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrain View Post
wow, you have been playing 5+ years...
Who? Me? o.O
*hasnt played for over 2 years*
Old 01-07-2011, 11:00   #13
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who? Me? o.O
*hasnt played for over 2 years*
Long time.. No see <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: