Old 07-17-2009, 14:47   #1
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
Harry Potter 6

fo sho, gonna see it sunday
Old 07-17-2009, 14:55   #2
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
I heard it sucked.

Just like Dragonball Evolution, X-men, and Transformers 2.

Your predictions about movies suck ass.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 15:35   #3
Tooorl

Tooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post

Dragonball Evolution
Lol.
Tooorl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 16:10   #4
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
DBE was depressing .

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 16:16   #5
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
I heard it sucked.

Just like Dragonball Evolution, X-men, and Transformers 2.

Your predictions about movies suck ass.
funny.. both those movies were successful and both are getting a sequel, db was a fan thing.. and potter is soon to be a huge success also, whether the movie was good or not is always opinionated..

seems my predictions are just as good as your attempts at bullying behind a screen lol, silly zakky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
DBE was depressing .

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.
actually.. the reviews are positive as ****, a few characters and scenes were left out but as far as reviews go.. its doing dam well, check rotten tomatoes even :S

Last edited by xQqZx; 07-17-2009 at 16:19.
xQqZx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 16:17   #6
Devzzz
Guillotine

Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
X-Men was alright but I have to agree that Transformers 2 was mediocre.

Old 07-17-2009, 16:23   #7
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
X-Men was alright but I have to agree that Transformers 2 was mediocre.
t2 was okay, im sure everyone can agree it was not better than the first but it was a good movie overall, i found the ending so disappointing but the comedy and twins made up for it lol
Old 07-17-2009, 16:25   #8
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
t2 was okay, im sure everyone can agree it was not better than the first but it was a good movie overall, i found the ending so disappointing but the comedy and twins made up for it lol
I thought a lot of the humor took away from the plot line. Like the robot humping Meghan, etc. I think her boob jiggling scene was epic though. I loved when the old bot gave up his armor and then Optimus was geared up and kicked ass ;o! First was definitely better, ****ing sequels.

Old 07-17-2009, 16:29   #9
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
I thought a lot of the humor took away from the plot line. Like the robot humping Meghan, etc. I think her boob jiggling scene was epic though. I loved when the old bot gave up his armor and then Optimus was geared up and kicked ass ;o! First was definitely better, ****ing sequels.

**** ya, boob bounce was like the first thing everyone talked about lol... thats kind of a reason why i hated the ending, Optimus was way too overpowered but seeing the other Primes was pretty cool.. and a third one is coming soooooon..
Old 07-17-2009, 16:35   #10
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
**** ya, boob bounce was like the first thing everyone talked about lol... thats kind of a reason why i hated the ending, Optimus was way too overpowered but seeing the other Primes was pretty cool.. and a third one is coming soooooon..
3rd is unnecessary. They better make a better story line, this one was mediocre. Fucking money hungry...

Old 07-17-2009, 21:09   #11
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
3rd is unnecessary. They better make a better story line, this one was mediocre. Fucking money hungry...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtko...eature=popular
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 21:20   #12
Myst1c

Myst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didn't like how the old bot gave his armor to optimus. All this build up to this super powerful evil guy and he died in half a second?
Old 07-17-2009, 22:21   #13
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
DBE was depressing .

TBH they cut the first 8~9 chapters of the book because 5 minutes into the movie they were already on chapter 10....

That said, it didn't make that much different, though

(DO NO READ THE NEXT LINE(S) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS)

Quidditch(yes I didn't spell it right, sue me) was down played entirely in the movie and served no purpose, where in the book it did, which was fail by the director, and the only part they should have put in entirely or not at all.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 07:21   #14
ferrywayes

ferrywayes is on a distinguished road
This is probably my favorite Harry Potter movie so far. I say probably because I don't remember a lot from the other ones because they are so entirely forgettable.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:23   #15
|LeGenD|
Banned

|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |LeGenD|
I liked HP6 =)
|LeGenD| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: