View Poll Results: Should TQ do a Botjail General Pardon?
Yes. 37 16.23%
No. 191 83.77%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 02:05   #181
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post
Damnit, TQ are stupid. There's still free, public auto levelers and aimbots on that special site that we shall not mention!

Do they honestly think that because 5bot isn't being sold anymore, there will be no botters left? C'mon, geez.

but thats where your wrong! you see with CID/5bot gone, bots dont exist and you see its only because CID/5bot existing that made the community warp to use bots, so if you remove CID/5bot, there is no bots and since theres no bots, there is no evidence to state there is botting, because you see, CO is bot freeeeeeee!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40   #182
Raptordin
EGY Raptor

Raptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niroshido View Post
but thats where your wrong! you see with CID/5bot gone, bots dont exist and you see its only because CID/5bot existing that made the community warp to use bots, so if you remove CID/5bot, there is no bots and since theres no bots, there is no evidence to state there is botting, because you see, CO is bot freeeeeeee!
I know you are kidding, but actually a lot of people are quiting because of the closing of 5Bot.
I personally have 4 in game friends who had quite log ago and returned as they lvled their characters with 5Bot, Played 2 months payed CID 10$ for 5Bot and Payed TQ 300+ in DBs.
Now since 5Bot is no more tey are quieting again, they told me that Lvling is a ***** and there only fun is to go to Jail and arena with having the hassle of manual lvling.
So I could presume that there are others with the same mentality.

I know about 8 in game friends who bot, if 2 of them (Bukers) are quiting it is a big percentage. TQ will lose business.
38 years of Age Egyptian with lots to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Its just more in a long line of TQQing. ( I knew this word would work.)
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Exp Balls Calculator Info and Links
Old 07-08-2009, 02:48   #183
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptordin View Post
I know you are kidding, but actually a lot of people are quiting because of the closing of 5Bot.
I personally have 4 in game friends who had quite log ago and returned as they lvled their characters with 5Bot, Played 2 months payed CID 10$ for 5Bot and Payed TQ 300+ in DBs.
Now since 5Bot is no more tey are quieting again, they told me that Lvling is a ***** and there only fun is to go to Jail and arena with having the hassle of manual lvling.

I know about 8 in game friends who bot, if 2 of them (Bukers) are quiting it is a big percentage. TQ will lose business.

TQ didnt need your friends anyway, TQ needs no one!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:06   #184
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TQ didnt need your friends anyway, TQ needs no one!
Yarr, matey!
Blizzard needs them landlubbers! Arrr!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:51   #185
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
TQ announced that they will release all boters from bot jai for free to celebrate release of raiding clans...
How about this: Barack Obama announced that he will release all terorists from jails to celebrate his birthday.... time for general pardon
Well look at the bright side, there are lots of inocent peoples jailed for not buying DBs online. So they will be released too. And TQ is so happy thinking of their upcoming profit from raiding clans that they just cant think about anything they are doing
Hey man, if Obama did that then we'd have less taxes to pay for prisoners, so more money to be put into the economy, not to mention all those free people that can help stimulate the economy too!

PROFIT!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:08   #186
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Hey man, if Obama did that then we'd have less taxes to pay for prisoners, so more money to be put into the economy, not to mention all those free people that can help stimulate the economy too!

PROFIT!
Worst case scenario, all those ex-prisoners can help lower the population of the world.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:03   #187
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

looks like TQ changed game over the years, attracting players who saw db buying as an ok price to pay for gaming.

These db buyers wanted it to be even easier, so they got the bots also.

TQ kept making the game tilted to the db buyer. Many gamers left or never came.

According to what you are saying, even some bulkers are leaving because it is too hard/not enough fun without the bots.

TQ wanted bulkers, and some bulkers also wanted bots, and wont bulk unless there are bots also. TQ attracted such. TQ is running out of easy things to spend bulks for anyways. There is not much for the super powered character to do except last 2 hours of gw.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:06   #188
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.38 View Post
Worst case scenario, all those ex-prisoners can help lower the population of the world.
Oh my god, you mean less non-db buyers in the world?

GREAT BUSINESS IDEA!
Old 07-08-2009, 06:16   #189
niroshido
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Oh my god, you mean less non-db buyers in the world?

GREAT BUSINESS IDEA!
i want boobies too
Old 07-08-2009, 06:18   #190
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I actually can't believe what i'm reading in terms of players willing to quit over bots being closed...wtf lol....the whole point of lvlin a char is that it's not supposed to be easy...and can be tedious...if you wanna use bots to lvl seriously go play pacman or something...cause your missin the whole point of this game...it's an achivement to lvl something yourself.

I even don't like the fact that you can db lvl and buy exp balls to get you to the top, this game should reward players that invest the time not money but it's way past that now...no going back....why not allow bulkers and bottin *****s to buy pre made chars that are 2rb...in shoppin mall lol ...water>war>ninja 130>130>137 only 500kk cps

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Old 07-08-2009, 06:22   #191
niroshido
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendrin View Post
I actually can't believe what i'm reading in terms of players willing to quit over bots being closed...wtf lol....the whole point of lvlin a char is that it's not supposed to be easy...and can be tedious...if you wanna use bots to lvl seriously go play pacman or something...cause your missin the whole point of this game...it's an achivement to lvl something yourself.

I even don't like the fact that you can db lvl and buy exp balls to get you to the top, this game should reward players that invest the time not money but it's way past that now...no going back....why not allow bulkers and bottin *****s to buy pre made chars that are 2rb...in shoppin mall lol ...water>war>ninja 130>130>137 only 500kk cps
you do realise most ppl are too lazy for that, and most ppl dont/cant bare to waste there time in this game for more than a few hrs a week
Old 07-08-2009, 06:26   #192
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
you do realise most ppl are too lazy for that, and most ppl dont/cant bare to waste there time in this game for more than a few hrs a week

You are both actually agreeing.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:33   #193
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It seems to be the way of this lazy ass generation of youngsters...same with console games they go out spend 50 on a game then use a bloomin guide to get them through it....totally missin out in the experience of the actual game!

i have never even thought once about using bots in this game or using dbs to lvl that way when i do lvl i feel happy...thats what the game is supposed to do for you...sitting bulking to lvl or cheatin by usin bots to lvl...is really just a waste of your time and money....when classic conquer returns these players will struggle to play it and i'm looking forward to that...and if players start usin bots there i'm gonna be frappin like a maniac

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Old 07-08-2009, 06:41   #194
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It seems to be the way of this lazy ass generation of youngsters...same with console games they go out spend 50 on a game then use a bloomin guide to get them through it....totally missin out in the experience of the actual game!

i have never even thought once about using bots in this game or using dbs to lvl that way when i do lvl i feel happy...thats what the game is supposed to do for you...sitting bulking to lvl or cheatin by usin bots to lvl...is really just a waste of your time and money....when classic conquer returns these players will struggle to play it and i'm looking forward to that...and if players start usin bots there i'm gonna be frappin like a maniac
no point in frapping if the vid & screen section is gonna close = X
Old 07-08-2009, 06:45   #195
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandies View Post
Hah, when has TQ ever really cared about the cheating?

The pseudo-punishments speaks for itself.

Just a lot of hours spent squinting at videos on my part.

@ isti37
2Moons provided by Acclaim? Are you kidding me, that game's bot problem is much worse than Conquer's. Gameguard and all those hack 'protection' things aren't invincible.
Thank you for the time you and the other vidsters spent in viewing our video's. We are all stinging from this slap in the face from TQ.

And thank you to Opal and the other GM's that helped Botjail them.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: