Old 11-24-2007, 20:32   #1
brolly000060
2nd rb nub

brolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond repute
11/24/07 Guild Wars

I was mainly on my archer, ocasionally on my 2 waters to rev myself and others....
#12Brolly#12-130-130-132 Tro-War-Ninja (Active)
brolly000060-110-130-131 PURE water (Inactive-ish)
~weeeezer~-110-130 Wat-Arch (Inactive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
ruby has the potential to be great, and it has been at times, its just that everyone takes things so seriosusly and ruins it. Its a game, play it laid back and care free and it is fun (like it should be), not stressful and full of drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
I just like to take you seriously, since it seems to piss you off. =O
Guess who's baaaaaackkkk???
brolly000060 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 21:20   #2
Fyah
Insomniac

Fyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud of
Waste of my time. I showed up to see that my allies were practically non-existant and there was plenty of opposition. I don't expect to be back for a bit now that I've got my girl playing WoW with me.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -John Stuart Mill
Fyah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 21:39   #3
crazydragon

crazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond repute
who won?
crazydragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 21:44   #4
LucyLui
ALALALALA!

LucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant futureLucyLui has a brilliant future
y rnt u logged in yet u know wat time it is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydragon View Post
who won?
Thanks so much to Becca for my sweet avatar I love it!
LucyLui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 21:53   #5
NikExD~2.0
leetsauce

NikExD~2.0 is on a distinguished road
I don't know who won. I never got inside to see. There was a lot of fighting, but we ere well outnumbered. I think there was at least 1 of us for every like 15 of you? LOL
12/14 Sockets

[Whisper]patrick04 speaks to Hysteria: u move so fast sexy [0:0]
NikExD~2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 21:59   #6
NikExD~2.0
leetsauce

NikExD~2.0 is on a distinguished road
Res won.
12/14 Sockets

[Whisper]patrick04 speaks to Hysteria: u move so fast sexy [0:0]
NikExD~2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 00:24   #7
crazydragon

crazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD~2.0 View Post
I don't know who won. I never got inside to see. There was a lot of fighting, but we ere well outnumbered. I think there was at least 1 of us for every like 15 of you? LOL
if its 15 to 1 then you're the only one that showed up on your side then huh..
Old 11-25-2007, 00:50   #8
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing as i was the only archer there for our side, it was stupid...

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 09:01   #9
Ignignokt
polymath

Ignignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydragon View Post
if its 15 to 1 then you're the only one that showed up on your side then huh..
15 to 1 may not be that far off (probably more like 10 to 1), from what little i was there i saw at least 6 to 1 outside, as well as many more inside; besides you weren't even there, how should you know.
Ignignokt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 10:27   #10
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
I went with Resurgence for a while, realized there were only like 3-4 people to kill, then joined The, it's a lot more fun when there's someone to kill.

Blah , blah, one sided, rabble rabble......

I think Ruby GW must be meant to be totally one sided, everyone wants someone to fight but no on has the balls to join the undermanned side.

I don't see why everyone is saying we need a 3 sided GW when there isn't even a discernable "2nd side" in the first place. Our "side" consisted of Kimi, wOw^^, Shad, Tenchu, and myself after i guild hopped. So yeah I'd say 15 to 1 is pretty accurate.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 11:05   #11
PoohBarrel
Sanctuary

PoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond reputePoohBarrel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post
I went with Resurgence for a while, realized there were only like 3-4 people to kill, then joined The, it's a lot more fun when there's someone to kill.

I think Ruby GW must be meant to be totally one sided, everyone wants someone to fight but no on has the balls to join the undermanned side.

I don't see why everyone is saying we need a 3 sided GW when there isn't even a discernable "2nd side" in the first place. Our "side" consisted of Kimi, wOw^^, Shad, Tenchu, and myself after i guild hopped. So yeah I'd say 15 to 1 is pretty accurate.
LOL imagine the numbers if res/vicious/ap were still allied...

well durty, thats basically our side except you're missing around 3-4 more people lool (including myself)

130-130-130

PoohBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 12:26   #12
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Numbers were down because of American Thanksgiving?

Every week seems fairly unpredictable. Resurg had a big turnout this week, other weeks we might be low (you guys seem to forget the weeks where you have won). In all honesty the gw seems to just lack a bit of organization. There are new guilds popping up every week. This week was no exception, Hulla was in gw which was good to see (kimis water is a beast), and then there seemed to be about 4 other guilds with maybe 1 or 2 people in it. So I dunno, sure we outnumbered this week, but it doesn't mean that it will be the same next.

I'm down with the idea of a 3+ sided gw, the only thing from trying it in the past, is that whoever held the castle near the end wouldn't lose it since everyone was too busy fighting outside, unless we just kept the gates open always to make it more interesting.
skumn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 13:40   #13
Fallen_Star
Banned

Fallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fallen_Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
Numbers were down because of American Thanksgiving?

Every week seems fairly unpredictable. Resurg had a big turnout this week, other weeks we might be low (you guys seem to forget the weeks where you have won). In all honesty the gw seems to just lack a bit of organization. There are new guilds popping up every week. This week was no exception, Hulla was in gw which was good to see (kimis water is a beast), and then there seemed to be about 4 other guilds with maybe 1 or 2 people in it. So I dunno, sure we outnumbered this week, but it doesn't mean that it will be the same next.

I'm down with the idea of a 3+ sided gw, the only thing from trying it in the past, is that whoever held the castle near the end wouldn't lose it since everyone was too busy fighting outside, unless we just kept the gates open always to make it more interesting.
Like we could get near your gates, you had archers stunning and a stack of Trojans fbing anyone who got near.

Zeitgeist
(Worth watching.)

End World Hunger

Year:Period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments
Peace: A period of cheating between two periods of fighting.
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
Happiness:An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.
Pray:To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Rep List:

What to do when Nature calls?

Fallen_Star is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 13:50   #14
crazydragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
15 to 1 may not be that far off (probably more like 10 to 1), from what little i was there i saw at least 6 to 1 outside, as well as many more inside; besides you weren't even there, how should you know.
if your side had 6 ppl then that means my side had 90 ppl?!?!?whoever said 15-1 odds is just stupid..i know my side doesnt have that many ppl that goes to GW...i'd say 6-1 odds is pretty accurate... i didnt go to GW but i know the average attendance of my side each week, thats cuz we're consistent...your side was organized but someon had to make their own guild and thought they could make a name for themself...
Old 11-25-2007, 13:55   #15
crazydragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post

for someone that goes to GW once in a fukin full moon, you surely complain alot, probably EVERY gw you went to, you complained about it...from what i remembered a few weeks ago Res side was the underdog....Res side just got organized and Sanct's side just got lazy and everyone decide to go on their own and GOT owned....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: