Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 15:54   #106
godking

godking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond repute
Well holy crap, the old thread is still here, Aaa the memories.
godking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2013, 20:33   #107
Exorcist2

Exorcist2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigumo View Post
You have a tiny protege to teach the ways of FB. I can see it now, BabyDragon starts whooping everybody currently playing. With the hunger for more blood and tears of whiny prepubescents, BabyDragon continues reign of terror across all servers, eventually killing off any playerbase TQ has and becoming the one who Conquered Conquer, and laugh like so (CD you should remember this) HAhAhAHAhAhHAh!

I remember a RickyLLK who I presumed was you -or- one of your brothers, but, whoever played Budweiser was an amazing fber and remember getting into a few scuffles with em in most of the towns prior to pk being disabled in TC, nonetheless, whoever played on Budweiser has my respect for being able to match hit for hit along with Hailey and CD. We, the only 4 people who don't show up in those biased "Who're the best fber//ss" popularity polls.

Also, grats to the both of you!
Honestly. I think we were considered good at FB back in the day was mainly due to the fact that we had cable internet, it was extremely fast compared to anything else out there at the time. We virtually had no lag compared to everyone else playing on slower internet.
Exorcist - Fire-Fire - Original owner til L120-120+
sockman - Water-Fire PKer - Purchased for items from origional owners
Started CO when Ruby first opened(around Dec '02) Quit CO way back in '05.
Exorcist2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2013, 21:26   #108
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Onigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist2 View Post
Honestly. I think we were considered good at FB back in the day was mainly due to the fact that we had cable internet, it was extremely fast compared to anything else out there at the time. We virtually had no lag compared to everyone else playing on slower internet.
I agree it was good internet for the most part. Even today, in most of the more recent mmo's, people still have pretty terrible internet. Also, not to mention I use to lag shot a lot of people if I got pretty lazy :/.
Level: 130

Last edited by Onigumo; 12-05-2013 at 21:29.
Onigumo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2013, 16:52   #109
MystikTrojan
Pwned K.

MystikTrojan will become famous soon enough
Smile Rubians never truly leave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
Oh man, nostalgia hits like a truck huh? Started playing when I was 13-14, now I'm 20, moving on with life, going through school, working part time, staying active and in the best shape of my life thus far. Got back to playing a bit to see how the game was doing and thought I'd check out the Ruby hangout. Great seeing old friends and enemies, I'm sure we can all agree we had a blast together.
Been a really long time since I've even thought about this game, I'd like to personally Second this blog . Good Old CO. I still have screen shots of the good times, transferred them from my old dumpy lag machine onto an external Hard drive . (btw for those of you who knew me fairly well... knew it was BAD lol, that machine lasted me until just shy of 2 years ago Frankenstein modded it til the parts fried)

Its Nice to see everyone is doing well, Flamo good on you for starting this thread, great to hear you are doing well! This game ate up so much time and emotion. Can't say i don't miss when this game was simple and fun. I miss the PKTs, and crazy GWs... But most of all i miss red name hunting!! lmao.

I'm sure some of you can remember those days, I still (to this day) have not spent a cent on this game . I have pvped close to every single one of you that have posted in here, as well as been your enemies, and friends at some point. Kinda crazy to think back.

My lil Girl is going to be 5 in January already in school =( Im a hair away from achieving my dreams, and working 60 hours a week to pay for it all.

Congrats too all of you who are new parents!! It's somethin else huh...

Last edited by MystikTrojan; 12-10-2013 at 16:55.
MystikTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2013, 16:37   #110
Byrant

Byrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Byrant Send a message via MSN to Byrant Send a message via Yahoo to Byrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic****ke View Post
I'm terribly mad at the amount of cash I wasted on this game when I used to play lol, Guess what everyone I was a guy all along I got away with it for way too long haha sorry to all those I actually cared about.
ill still put my **** in you ******

Statue of Zeus
120-130-110 Pure Trojan Byrant Status: Hacked/Scammed =[
120-130-15 Trojan>Archer>Fire Nic****ke Statues: Hacked/Scammed =[
Byrant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 23:45   #111
Nickikeke

Nickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
I still love you man, no homo or actually extreme homo to what i used to say but wow how did people even believe it for so long? where are you these days i gotta contact your ass!
Nickikeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2014, 19:55   #112
khalidalzaki

khalidalzaki is on a distinguished road
hello people this is Khalid Aka Machine , how's everyone ?
khalidalzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2014, 09:29   #113
evilkurupter
DO I LOOK SCARED ??

evilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud of
Wow Its been a really long time.... Miss some of you crazy peeps !

I work at a Japanese truck dealership and still do my Online radio shows every Saturday

Evilgoth is now 19! Remember when we all started playing I think he was like 10

i log on about once a year and nobody I know is ever on so I log right back out

I hope you are all well !

The one and only EK !!
Ever say you loved 'em? Ever let 'em watch you drink?
Ever wonder why your daughter looked so sad?
It's such a drag to have to love a plastic Mom & Dad

song title Mom & Dad
album We're Only In It For The Money
(The Mothers of Invention, March 1968)
frank zappa
evilkurupter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2014, 14:43   #114
Wabisabi
Pancakes!

Wabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkurupter View Post
Wow Its been a really long time.... Miss some of you crazy peeps !

I work at a Japanese truck dealership and still do my Online radio shows every Saturday

Evilgoth is now 19! Remember when we all started playing I think he was like 10

i log on about once a year and nobody I know is ever on so I log right back out

I hope you are all well !

The one and only EK !!
Word up, hope you are all well. me, myself, lazy as ****, hence the whole quote thing.

•¦Spark¦• 130-130-130
water-warrior-trojan

Centaur

Weezy~ war-war-tro 130-130-132

~Red~ ninja 124

And random ****wads char on ruby before I went to SoZ

I'm Joey, hear me roar.

Also thank you shadowness for the avatar, it be beetchin'
Wabisabi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 04:38   #115
SunDevil

SunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond reputeSunDevil has a reputation beyond repute
Hello...do you remember me ??
SunDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 05:29   #116
gery
PRO

gery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond repute
Hola...do you remember me ??
water-fire-fire-125-130-130
ninja-warrior-trojan 130-130-135

looking for wife...
gery is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 02:28   #117
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
No.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 05:32   #118
T00L

T00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond repute
I was EliteMagus here, little known **** with big name friends. I made The.Covenant back in the day. Hi.

Playing a p server called serenity hard mode and thinking of making my own as always especially now considering how many there are i'm less likely to get sued right?

Hi everyone. TDF, Rong, Chotu, quoc, ek, whoever stumbles here, infectious, budweiser, lyle, the names are endless. Heres a treat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3176825.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	149668  

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonomakia
**** I'm sorry, I forgot that your one of these people who hate sharers, botting, hacks, paypalling.

But holy ****, your also one of these hypocrites that have actually tried all of the above! =D

So to you dear sir, a clap.

*Clap*
T00L is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2014, 20:15   #119
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic****ke View Post
I still love you man, no homo or actually extreme homo to what i used to say but wow how did people even believe it for so long? where are you these days i gotta contact your ass!
^^^^ Top lel.

Sup everyone. I'm 30 now (closer to 31) and have a 3 year old daughter. Good times in the mid-late 2000s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 03:07   #120
Nickikeke

Nickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
^^^^ Top lel.

Sup everyone. I'm 30 now (closer to 31) and have a 3 year old daughter. Good times in the mid-late 2000s.
Wow nice, I'm 24 now. Some big memories on this game leading a double life, whats everyone up too these days I wouldn't mind hearing.
Nickikeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: