Old 09-25-2011, 14:43   #1
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
Socketing in TC

This used to be a fairly common practice, but has anyone recently (perhaps within the last year or so) gotten a socket, or a second socket in their items while met spamming in tc?

If you could include your item type, level, quality, and how many sockets it had before you got one in tc, it would be appriciated.
Trying to figure out just how small the rate is now. . .
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 16:29   #2
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
quite possible, extremely low rates.

+ one socket means nothing.

if you can't bulk your sockets, you are playing the wrong game.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 18:45   #3
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
I got a 2nd Soc on my Ring but it was the DB Upgrade in Market. Did not see it until a guildie told me.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 19:09   #4
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
i got a second soc on my elite dex ring last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 19:36   #5
NorthernAura
Useless Ti

NorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernAura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussel View Post
This used to be a fairly common practice, but has anyone recently (perhaps within the last year or so) gotten a socket, or a second socket in their items while met spamming in tc?

If you could include your item type, level, quality, and how many sockets it had before you got one in tc, it would be appriciated.

Within the last 8 months I made a first socket in my archer's bow. It was the lvl 50 super bow that came with the newbie packs after my archer hit lvl 50. But this was done when I was leveling it up in the market with mets. Non rb bow super and upgrading it to lvl 60 it gained a socket.

As for in TC, my husband who is also my in game spouse made a 2nd socket in his tao robe - two times. Different robes both times in the last 4-6 months. The first one was an elite +4 or +5 robe, we spammed mets to get it to lvl 120 so he could perm a p2 Dragon Soul on it. After de-leveling it in the market he spammed mets in tc to level it back to his current level of 70 and gained a 2nd socket. Sold the robe and bought the super +4 1 soc -dmg robe in the shopping rush to replace the one he sold. Just 2-4 days ago we spammed it back up to level 120 to p3 perma a dragon soul on it, once done we de-leveled it back down and then he went back to tc to spam mets to level it back up again and once again he gained a 2nd socket in his robe. This one he has no plans of selling at this time as it's a super robe and he has upgraded the + from a 4 to +5.

So it is still possible but rare.

I have also been able to make 3 or 4 normal riding crops that dropped from the monsters into refined by repairing them at the pharmacist in tc, their dura was anywhere from 1-4 out of the max dura.

Again possible but rare.

Old Server: Turquoise
Water-Fire-Fire - 110-130-15 (Retired)
Water-Fire-Fire - 130-130-12x (Retired)
NorthernAura is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 01:18   #6
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Just spammed 100metscrolls in a min and got a 2sock boots, some major fapping done here.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 10:01   #7
Alaskan
Banned

Alaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond reputeAlaskan has a reputation beyond repute
I've gotten two sockets in my gear in the past month or so. My first socket was in a elite +3 level 82 or what ever level a taos cap is upgrading it to level 97, I got a second socket in that one.

My next one was a elite +3 necklace, it was non socket before.

I doubt I used more then 10 mets on each item.

I also got a few quality upgrades if your interested.
Alaskan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 11:47   #8
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
So, it does seem that its still possible, i have ~70 scrolls, so i guess ill need to get to work spamming!
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 15:11   #9
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
i made my elite hood 1 soc then rbed and put the 2nd soc in it both at tc. 5 socs in the last 4-5 months total. (yes i use lucky time)
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 21:59   #10
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussel View Post

umm socketed a normal boots lvl 20, rbed it once upped it to 40 got a second socket. I think i got a 2 socket dex ring a month back it was elite. Also spammed mets on lvl 7 neckies till i got a socket one .
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 22:50   #11
tttony666

tttony666 is on a distinguished road
looks like im an unlucky guy cause i spammed lots of metscrolls in my stuff but never got a socket XD
tttony666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 00:22   #12
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
if we told u how to make sockets TQ will nerf it :c
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 01:54   #13
Ovechkin08

Ovechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond repute
got many many 1 socs, and 2 full sets of gear 2 socd in tc since apr or may. with a month here and there in between without playing
Ovechkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: