View Poll Results: Should TQ do a Botjail General Pardon?
Yes. 37 16.23%
No. 191 83.77%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:17   #1
sterf
I kiel yoo

sterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond repute
i lol'd at this

tq letting everyone out of botjail ill guess the servers are getting empty or something?

discuss....

anyway here is the link:
http://co.91.com/content/2009-07-05/...84628530.shtml
Old 07-06-2009, 02:20   #2
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
All our time wasted by putting those botters in bjail, not even a reward, and they get out for free >.>
Most likely they just need to get more money. They want them to buy a bulk when mounts get out
Old 07-06-2009, 02:22   #3
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
All My Hard Work, For Nothing

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:23   #4
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
All My Hard Work, For Nothing
It's just ridiculous, that they're letting them all go..
Old 07-06-2009, 02:29   #5
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
HAHA. And you guys play official CO still. Your own fault.

\/\/\/\/\/
Old 07-06-2009, 02:30   #6
slaatje

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.38 View Post

\/\/\/\/\/
meh, we should have asked money for frapping those botters, lol
Old 07-06-2009, 03:14   #7
TmT-sibrand
Banned

TmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeTmT-sibrand has a reputation beyond repute
The 2 major bots... CID and 5bot, CID was shut down by the maker of 5bot so he would get more people to buy 5bot

and what about SV, ohh wait, Tq runs Sv right..
Old 07-08-2009, 11:28   #8
GuessWhosBack!2
TigerOrgnl

GuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWhosBack!2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.38 View Post

\/\/\/\/\/
LOL! I know!
LOL, they just got "TQ'd"

Can't figure out who I am? I am a Tiger Server original, from the very beginning in 2004, then to Aries. I have been gone for a few years waiting in the mists for the origninal to come back.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01   #9
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Botjail General Pardon petition.

Those people cheated and should NOT be released. All the work of frapsers, vidsters and GMs down the drain. This is unheard of, and I protest.

Last edited by Lord_Foo; 07-06-2009 at 04:04.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:03   #10
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post

Those people used bots and should NOT be released. All the work of frapsers, vidsters and GMs down the drain. I protest.
I say let them. Just one more nail in the coffin.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:06   #11
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
I dont get the logic behind TQ releasing everyone.

I mean, If police stops a Mafia, it doesnt mean they should let everyone out of jail...

Unless the logic is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Oh and also, it's good move from TQ to let all the botters out of botjail, so they now buy SV to bot, because its only bot that works.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:06   #12
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Unfair for people who have never used those bots.

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:07   #13
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
Unfair for people who have never used those bots.
And slap to the face of those who made videos to get people botjailed.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:09   #14
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like we can do a thing about it... Though I don't like the fact all the (mostly Egyptian) retards are set free again
Old 07-06-2009, 04:18   #15
gdarstar

gdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post

Those people cheated and should NOT be released. All the work of frapsers, vidsters and GMs down the drain. This is unheard of, and I protest.
It sad the TQ let the cheater out right befor the new mount & new map is coming out.
ok so they stop the name CID & 5bot form making bot with them names.
they could just make new name but same bot!!
how would TQ stop them then??
Water 130/war 130/fire 117 retired
PoisonStar
the 1st of his kind retired
Ninja 130/war 130 /Archer 132

What is sad you spend so much time building ur char &
gears then someone or ppl find a bug to pass ur
lv & gear. Co did fix the bug but did NOT set thing right.
I think that why Co has lost some many good players
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: