Old 04-22-2010, 14:21   #1
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Clan List Problems

So yeah i got a lil request

im from sapphire/emerald and ever since my server (sapphire) was dumped to emerald every existing clan had their member lists glitched

we have 15+ members in many clans and the ones who become Spouse members cant ever leave them even if they divorce and join another clan(giving us an infinite number of members)

a friend of mine has a guy he cant kick cause of that glitch & another friend of mine cant join mine due to being stuck as a spouse in another clan

GMs (which are always offline or are too lazy to fix the problem) think we are just too dumb to find the "recruit" or "kick" button

since these monkeys simply dont understand the clans are glitched i'd like you or another admin to pls contact them about this issue.
~Noble_Steeds~ and Fighting_Dreamers are two of these clans
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 15:12   #2
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post

im from sapphire/emerald and ever since my server (sapphire) was dumped to emerald every existing clan had their member lists glitched

we have 15+ members in many clans and the ones who become Spouse members cant ever leave them even if they divorce and join another clan(giving us an infinite number of members)

a friend of mine has a guy he cant kick cause of that glitch & another friend of mine cant join mine due to being stuck as a spouse in another clan

GMs (which are always offline or are too lazy to fix the problem) think we are just too dumb to find the "recruit" or "kick" button

since these monkeys simply dont understand the clans are glitched i'd like you or another admin to pls contact them about this issue.
I told help desk about this long ago since I also have 2 spouses from before merge that are stuck and help desk was useless. GL trying to have them change this its a pain in the ass I guess for them just like you still see the [z] on everything except the actual name xD.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 15:15   #3
PandaGhost
rawr (._.)

PandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond repute
most of the guilds on my old 2.0 servers don't have GLs. Yet another bug they didn't want to, or better say couldn't, fix.

o hai ^_^
PandaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 15:32   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
I told help desk about this long ago since I also have 2 spouses from before merge that are stuck and help desk was useless. GL trying to have them change this its a pain in the ass I guess for them just like you still see the [z] on everything except the actual name xD.
only issue in NS is pirate and i dont give a damn since pirate is a friend

but i am anoyed Charity(chichiteux) cant join Fighting_Dreamers
Started here:
Now we here

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 04-22-2010, 17:16   #5
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

yeah, I'm stuck in pwners as a spouse, but I'm not married. And you can't kick spouses can you... can only get rid of them from divorcing or having the member who is a spouse leaving or getting kicked..?
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 17:22   #6
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly

Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
that's weird...my noob couldn't join a guild for a while - it was as if she was a GL of an invisible guild o.O

Similar problem?

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Buddah*Palm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 17:56   #7
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah*Palm View Post
that's weird...my noob couldn't join a guild for a while - it was as if she was a GL of an invisible guild o.O

Similar problem?
merged servers have the clan problem
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-22-2010, 23:25   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I remember hearing about this one from a few people awhile back. It would've been reported in, I'm sure. I'll double check that it's still up.
Also, Bugs.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 23:58   #9
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The problem of ~Noble_Steeds~ has already been reported. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. But when checking the records of Fighting_Dreamers, I found there are only 10 members in it.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:11   #10
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
The problem of ~Noble_Steeds~ has already been reported. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. But when checking the records of Fighting_Dreamers, I found there are only 10 members in it.
the problem of Fighting_Dreamers is that two people are stuck as spouse in another clan even if they are married to Fighting_Dreamers clan members (for over 3 days now)

players are SingingindaRain & *~Charity~*

also, chaoticarcher is a spouse of a member i kicked over 3 months ago
Started here:
Now we here

Last edited by ChaoticArcher; 04-23-2010 at 07:14.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:51   #11
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ok some issues are fixed only a few left

-bugged spouse in Fighting_Dreamers chaoticarcher needs to be kicked
-many bugged spouses in ~Noble_Steeds~
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-24-2010, 03:38   #12
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok some issues are fixed only a few left

===Do you have any screenshot your clan member list?
===been reported already.
Old 04-25-2010, 14:15   #13
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
===Do you have any screenshot your clan member list?
===been reported already.
i have 12 members now cause one of my members does not have a spouse(~Light~)but yes chaoticarcher is glitched and heres a screenshot of it

oh and the original core member that joined chaoticarcher was called yowan

and if your wondering the clan leader Hell~Kaiser is my water tao if you need proof hes mine il screenshot myself on it lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12159299.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	132392  
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-26-2010, 03:53   #14
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
i have 12 members now cause one of my members does not have a spouse(~Light~)but yes chaoticarcher is glitched and heres a screenshot of it

oh and the original core member that joined chaoticarcher was called yowan

and if your wondering the clan leader Hell~Kaiser is my water tao if you need proof hes mine il screenshot myself on it lol

Thanks for the ss. Forwarded to our programmers.
Old 05-23-2010, 21:30   #15
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

bump

Fighting_Dreamers and ~Noble_Steeds~ still waiting for a fix

on fighting_dreamers chaoticarcher and pandora are both bugged spouses that must be kicked.
Started here:
Now we here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: