View Poll Results: Does TQ new anti botting system work?
YEAH TQ ROCKS! 4 5.26%
Lol no they failed. 72 94.74%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2010, 02:31   #1
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
TQ's anti botting system

Succes, yes or no?

And since Im such a caring guy, I thought of recording some players at the same day TQ released the anti botting system to help you all make the right decision!

Here
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 02:46   #2
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
#1 It's apparently not fully activated yet.
#2 The bots have already found a Fix, once again apparently.
#3 If TQ would just get rid of the cracked version of it (90pct is egys) 3 quarters of there problem would be fixed...
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 02:51   #3
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Lol at ur siggy.

And why would they pernounce the botjailing system and pernounce an anti botting system when they aren't being used a lot?

I mean ffs, I reported someone 2 weeks ago and still nothing happened to that. Anti botting system was pernounced on the main site that it has been released on 20the if Im correct and LOOK! the very same day, botters still active.

And different kind of botters. 1 is autolvling and 1 is auto picking up items.

The only thing that did happen is that they made me screen more laggy when I open xfire too.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:52   #4
PandaGhost
rawr (._.)

PandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond repute
it doesn't work. Botters keep botting
PandaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 03:05   #5
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGhost View Post
it doesn't work. Botters keep botting
Does anything work against botters? I mean I am unstopable
Old 04-22-2010, 03:51   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I think its just another attempt from TQ to pretend as if they are trying to do something.
Just how many times TQ declared "war" on bots. See any good changes?
I really dont know but i can keep thinking its another fail until they will prove that its not

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 04:01   #7
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I think its just another attempt from TQ to pretend as if they are trying to do something.
Just how many times TQ declared "war" on bots. See any good changes?
I really dont know but i can keep thinking its another fail until they will prove that its not

I think that they only pernounced all of thet to make it LOOK like they are trying to do anything against it.

TQ caring about botters? lmfao bulkers>paypallers>complaining noobs>Botters

TQ doesn't care if you bot or not. If you did bot and nobody would report you. You would never get botjailed.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:24   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post

I think that they only pernounced all of thet to make it LOOK like they are trying to do anything against it.

TQ caring about botters? lmfao bulkers>paypallers>complaining noobs>Botters

TQ doesn't care if you bot or not. If you did bot and nobody would report you. You would never get botjailed.
None of my friends who used bot ever got caught. Except one who with a char he never used to bot.

All we really need is an invisible GM with ban hammer... ok maybe without a ban hammer but the ability to send player directly to bot jail. Before they do this they would record them on video and send it to vidsters to judge. If they won’t approve it as a bot player is let out for free and TQ would be “sorry for the inconvenience”

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:32   #9
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
None of my friends who used bot ever got caught. Except one who with a char he never used to bot.

All we really need is an invisible GM with ban hammer... ok maybe without a ban hammer but the ability to send player directly to bot jail. Before they do this they would record them on video and send it to vidsters to judge. If they won’t approve it as a bot player is let out for free and TQ would be “sorry for the inconvenience”
if nobody would record botters and submit, this would be CO bot online.

I do record players and report cause I like to see them rage. yesterday a guy raged cause I got 3 of his noobs sent to botjail for gate jumping. Screeny will be up later ^^

Anyways.. **** TQ for not rewarding the players.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:42   #10
LitasLTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
if nobody would record botters and submit, this would be CO bot online.

I do record players and report cause I like to see them rage. yesterday a guy raged cause I got 3 of his noobs sent to botjail for gate jumping. Screeny will be up later ^^

Anyways.. **** TQ for not rewarding the players.
They cant reward because people would just jail their own useless noobs or would record anything and anywhere hoping that somehow they will get a reward. Allso TQ did rewarded peoples for stoping botters. Here is their "reward"

Old 04-22-2010, 04:45   #11
AranaBanana
Fr00blette

AranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond repute
I know several persons who were supposed to be botjailed ('cuz on botjailed list) and never were. So yeah, way to get rids of bots. D=

Quote:
They cant reward because people would just jail their own useless noobs or would record anything and anywhere hoping that somehow they will get a reward. Allso TQ did rewarded peoples for stoping botters. Here is their "reward"
I think someone suggested that recorders get half of what botters pay to get out of botjail (IF they pay). That way botters can't abuse it. Of course, it was denied.

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Rawr! I'm a Fr00b.

Last edited by AranaBanana; 04-22-2010 at 04:47.
AranaBanana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 05:00   #12
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
cheap *******s
Quote:
Originally Posted by AranaBanana View Post
I know several persons who were supposed to be botjailed ('cuz on botjailed list) and never were. So yeah, way to get rids of bots. D=

I think someone suggested that recorders get half of what botters pay to get out of botjail (IF they pay). That way botters can't abuse it. Of course, it was denied.
Of course it would be denied. TQ giving free dbs ot rewarding dbs for players capturing other players. TQ is trying to make it like this...

Only 1 way to get dbs and thats buying from the site! Or you can try lvling which takes ages.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:39   #13
PandaGhost
rawr (._.)

PandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond reputePandaGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AranaBanana View Post

^ this

and yea I've seen peoples names being put on the botjail list but not botjailed ingame. I'm sticking up for the non botters but why do I even keep trying.

I help tq by reporting botters, in return they have their mods banhammering me on the forum for the most rediculous reasons. Hell panda is still not unbanned either although its pretty obvious the reason I did get banned for was bull**** lol. I bet I won't even get a sorry for the inconvenience, which is the lowest of tq's actions.

General hint for people. If you got a mod as an enemy, don't joke around and say "hh i hack the forums" cuz you'll end up like me lol.
PandaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 06:16   #14
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
^ this

and yea I've seen peoples names being put on the botjail list but not botjailed ingame. I'm sticking up for the non botters but why do I even keep trying.

I help tq by reporting botters, in return they have their mods banhammering me on the forum for the most rediculous reasons. Hell panda is still not unbanned either although its pretty obvious the reason I did get banned for was bull**** lol. I bet I won't even get a sorry for the inconvenience, which is the lowest of tq's actions.

General hint for people. If you got a mod as an enemy, don't joke around and say "hh i hack the forums" cuz you'll end up like me lol.
Panda reports a lot of people like I do, a MOD raged and banned him for 30 days and me for 1 day... unlucky panda D;

Than again... we are helping TQ when they are seriously not caring at all. Ever seen a thank you?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:22   #15
AranaBanana
Fr00blette

AranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Evelyn banned my old forum account without giving any reason or warning, and I found out 1 month later thanks to hemp. The mods are fine though, they don't work for TQ too.

What's more, recorders get nothing from TQ, and usually get kosed by all the botters. For some servers that is 98% of the population. Sure is a good way to encourage people to not bot.

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Rawr! I'm a Fr00b.
AranaBanana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: