Old 04-16-2010, 10:55   #1
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Arena Potters

why did tq make the arena a potting competition instead of a trail of skill between yourself and your foe.
out of 15 entries today with my lvl 110 water fire i was beaten 5 times 3 by potters 1 by aim botter and only once fair and square by lvl 122 tro.
my record for damage to an opponent is just over 26k damage with no damage to my fire, so if that`s not potting what is
come on tq remove the use of health pots in arena, maybe remove toxic fog as well and while your at it zapping by chars that do not have lightning as a skill they inherit.
all im asking for is a fair fight .
bring on the lvl 120 tro and ninja`s my fire can beat you anyday

*LoneWolf* 120/130 arch arch
***utoo 110 125 water warr
*The*Stig* 110 110 water fire
BigBadLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 11:12   #2
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, just wow.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 11:21   #3
SE7ENr
I'm Back

SE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLoneWolf View Post
why did tq make the arena a potting competition instead of a trail of skill between yourself and your foe.
out of 15 entries today with my lvl 110 water fire i was beaten 5 times 3 by potters 1 by aim botter and only once fair and square by lvl 122 tro.
my record for damage to an opponent is just over 26k damage with no damage to my fire, so if that`s not potting what is
come on tq remove the use of health pots in arena, maybe remove toxic fog as well and while your at it zapping by chars that do not have lightning as a skill they inherit.

Super +12 2STG Ears p6 -7
Super +7 2STG Neck -3
Super +12 2STG Spear -5
Super +8 2STG Robe p6 -5
Super +7 2SDG Ring -5
Super +7 2STG Boots -5
Super +7 2STG Fan -1
Super +7 2SGG Tower -1
Super +7 Crop -1
Steed +7

/INCOMPLETE
SE7ENr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 11:29   #4
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

IC you made the easiest skilled chr to use in the arena, or in the entire game of PVP for that matter, being a fire and you are complaining lolz.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 12:54   #5
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
i am fighting lvl 122 chars who pot to win all i want is an honest fight and im not the only one who feels cheated by potters.
losing to a potter pushes me down the ranking and robs me of the challanges i deserve through player skill. as a fire i have low phyisical defence and i regularly fight trojans who are 20 lvl higher. if i lose i lose but i want it to be because he fought fair and not cheating.
other classes have ranged skills so thats not a prob to me
fb/ss is a skill that not many can master but so is being able to dodge attacks which i learned through nearly 6 years of having an archer.
Old 04-16-2010, 13:00   #6
lil~barbie

lil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i am fighting lvl 122 chars who pot to win all i want is an honest fight and im not the only one who feels cheated by potters.
losing to a potter pushes me down the ranking and robs me of the challanges i deserve through player skill. as a fire i have low phyisical defence and i regularly fight trojans who are 20 lvl higher. if i lose i lose but i want it to be because he fought fair and not cheating.
other classes have ranged skills so thats not a prob to me
fb/ss is a skill that not many can master but so is being able to dodge attacks which i learned through nearly 6 years of having an archer.
lol make yourself a character on volcano, when my computer is back to normal il come play you in arena see if you dodge my fbs
lil~barbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 13:11   #7
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil~barbie View Post
lol make yourself a character on volcano, when my computer is back to normal il come play you in arena see if you dodge my fbs
like i said fb/ss is a skill few can master
and arena to me is all about skill not who can carry the most pots.
i dont have any comp[laints when i get killed by other players who are much stronger or more skillfull than me
my aim is to be more skillfull than their strength. if they are more skillfull or i cant over come their strength i die, simple as that
Old 04-16-2010, 13:21   #8
lil~barbie

lil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond reputelil~barbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
like i said fb/ss is a skill few can master
and arena to me is all about skill not who can carry the most pots.
i dont have any comp[laints when i get killed by other players who are much stronger or more skillfull than me
my aim is to be more skillfull than their strength. if they are more skillfull or i cant over come their strength i die, simple as that
my gears arnt great atm but im working on them, but i dont need good gears to fb thats whats tq hasnt screwed up yet xD. ever since i got my blade level to 4 on conquer all i did was fb so I became descent at it after a while, thn when the quicker jumps came i thought that was going to ruin the fbing but somehow I learned how to strike at the right time, i havnt been on though since 3months ago, my computer got a virus somehow i have a new job coming and i should be able to fix it with my first check pray for me

you should make a char on volcano and by the time im back you should be pretty descent leveled ;D
lil~barbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 14:36   #9
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I hate fog, really....hate hate hate. BUT keep fog because it IS a skill used in the ninja class. And as much as I hate the ninja its not fair to remove it from arena. But don't continue to let it rack up points. Its not fair to let it continue to raise up without the ninja doing anything. And all other attacks from all the different classes, the person has to continue to keep using to add points.
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 15:06   #10
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I completely agree. Its also extremely annoying when a reborn level 70 ninja uses bound talis and a normal bow to beat you when you're still below level 100 and therefore can't use talis yet.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 15:09   #11
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer

NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

moan moan moan, make a better char.

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 23:17   #12
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just a matter of skills and strategies dude, Its how you play within arena map and how you use your pots.

I pot pretty hard too. I don't get shy or offended being called "POTTER" since hp pots and mana pots are part of the game.

I usually beat people even though they fogged me twice. It's all about your pot combo and tyming.
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 23:27   #13
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
"Oh no I'm getting ownd by someone who's smart enough to use potions which magically regenerate their life because I'm a noob ***** and cant one hit them."

Copy and paste that as your original post.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 23:49   #14
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
"Oh no I'm getting ownd by someone who's smart enough to use potions which magically regenerate their life because I'm a noob ***** and cant one hit them."

Copy and paste that as your original post.
LOL! Nice one.. hehehe I find it funny how people keep whinning. "What a noob, POT MUCH"..

Damn like what i said, pots are PART of the game.
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 23:58   #15
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I like the idiots that are all "she's only winning against me because she pots"

1) You don't hit more the 2ks on me
2) I have 12k HP
3) I hit you for 35k
4) I am wearing toe socks so I instantly win.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: