Old 04-28-2010, 17:36   #46
noobey9

noobey9 is on a distinguished road
TQ should sell CO to a different compagny who could understand us..

Or, atleast they could ask our opinions and take it in considerations..

By the way, Do TQ could close CO? It would be legal?

Just wondering

Soz bout my english :s french canadian :P
noobey9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 17:47   #47
Gerald Tarrant

Gerald Tarrant is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobey9 View Post
TQ should sell CO to a different compagny who could understand us..

Or, atleast they could ask our opinions and take it in considerations..

By the way, Do TQ could close CO? It would be legal?

Just wondering

Soz bout my english :s french canadian :P
Yes they could close it. About the selling idea, i vote for Jagex, since they have experience at running ****ty games while listening to the community.
Old 04-28-2010, 17:50   #48
noobey9

noobey9 is on a distinguished road
The PVP in Co could bring players from all across the world.. Co have everything to be one of the top 25 games played in the world, the problem? How TQ manages it
noobey9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 23:33   #49
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly

Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
As much as I would enjoy seeing CO being sold to another company, I dont think Jagex would be the best decision. True, they took a ****ty game like Runescape and made it somewhat playable, but at the same time they took a huge chunk of what made the game away from it (i.e. the Wilderness PvP system).

But yeah, if they do close CO - tons of bulkers/avid players would be scred out of their time/money

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Buddah*Palm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 02:45   #50
LordDeems
pwn

LordDeems is an unknown quantity at this point
man i bet they will screw up Dungeon Keeper Online you think NetDragon can pull it off like Bullfrog did? NO. There goes my hopes for the Dungeon Keeper 3
hope these people burn in hell for this
Old 04-29-2010, 17:10   #51
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Chinese CO first, English CO second.

They test the patches, we suffer them.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 23:49   #52
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
U mad? lul
Gotta be doing something right, or I doubt it would have survived 7 years. Or the next 7.... heh heh
I think Umad you gonna be losing your probably low paying job soon. Theres no way it will survive for much longer. TQ hopes that all these expansions will get people to bulk more, but.. They aren't going to if the quality of the expansion is; 1. not worth spending money on. 2. just another class to make the best of that char before everyone else. People have gotten tired of that little race. No one except for the complete wackos is gonna spend another couple thousand just to switch from their previously 2nd rb tro, to 2nd rb ninja, to now 2nd rb monk. Also this first expansion surprisingly doesn't seem like one to make people buy more... No profit made from that? Maybe TQ ran out of ideas to take everyones money :0 I don't see this game making it to 2012. Maybe even half way through 2011.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53   #53
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
World ends in 2012 because TQ nukes it.
Old 04-30-2010, 18:05   #54
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I would bet that it will continue to fall for the next few quarters, even as a new expansion is released. TQ has beaten Conquer Online to death with expansions that force players to adjust by spending money.

When the game first began to shift to a monetary position they made a quick amount of money rapidly as bulkers began eating up new ways to beat other people. This looked like an insane amount of growth over time (a few years) and was bound to fall. The reason? Because many players who reach that plateau are realizing that if they quit buying dbs to upgrade the items, they will still stay pvp viable. Even if they add permanent effects, when the possibility of temporary effects exist for those who win a lot (aka bulkers) there is no reason to purchase anything more.

Non-bulkers who begin the game realize that a massive amount of money has to be spent in order to simply fight top bulkers and therefore it isn't worth it for them to try and get to the top. (with a few exceptions) Usually this realization results in either a person sticking around for a little while for friends or quitting all together.

Also when big bulkers get bored of winning everything, they trade in a sideways sort of manner by selling there account to another person usually at some sort of loss. They still recoup some sort of money but the bulker who would normally bulk, won't pay a dime except if he has to create a new character. (in which case he may purchase expballs or pots)

The only direction really for the company to go is down. They have ridden profits for as long as they can and no implementation of any system is going to save them or there shareholders. (at least in the Conquer Online side of things(

The plus side for netdragon is that they have many areas that they are delving into in order to keep some sort of revenue coming in, but the way I see it, they doomed themselves by setting up a "quick monetary gain" system. Because once the system levels out, they will be way under what shareholders saw them at during the early years of the company.

This game never should have been set up so that you can bulk as quickly as possible, but a purchasing little items over time (exp potions, maybe + stones, lucky items, heavens blessing etc.) system should have been implemented in order to keep new and old players playing.

At some point in a quick purchase system you are going to hit a brick wall and slow way down. If NetDragon can continue creating games like Conquer Online that suck people in enough to spend the mass amount of cash that people are willing to spend, then they will continue to flourish as a company.

However, I have played may of there games and have yet to find one as popular as Conquer Online is/was. I do hope (for the sake of this game) they find a new game that will work for them and be popular but I highly doubt it.

Just my 2 cents.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 18:10   #55
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
I think Umad you gonna be losing your probably low paying job soon. Theres no way it will survive for much longer. TQ hopes that all these expansions will get people to bulk more, but.. They aren't going to if the quality of the expansion is; 1. not worth spending money on. 2. just another class to make the best of that char before everyone else. People have gotten tired of that little race. No one except for the complete wackos is gonna spend another couple thousand just to switch from their previously 2nd rb tro, to 2nd rb ninja, to now 2nd rb monk. Also this first expansion surprisingly doesn't seem like one to make people buy more... No profit made from that? Maybe TQ ran out of ideas to take everyones money :0 I don't see this game making it to 2012. Maybe even half way through 2011.
People have been saying that since lotto. Yet people still bulk.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 18:13   #56
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
yup they do... i am also one of them who has been saying it since lotto, lol...but i really think so... seems there is no turning back and the avalanche just naturally follows one day..

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 20:22   #57
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
complete wackos . No one in their right mind would spend 3grand everytime tq comes up with a new class which seems apparent that it might be every year at this rate...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: