Old 02-01-2019, 23:54   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Here are Some PK Events Optimizations You May Need to Know

To make PK events more fair, we have made some optimizations for some PK events recently, please check out the details below.

1. CTF and CS CTF Optimization

During CTF or CS CTF, if a player quits the guild, the points he gained in the CTF will be deducted from the total guild points.

During CTF or CS CTF, if a player quits the guild, his exploits will be cleared, and even if he comes back to the same guild, the exploits will not be recovered.

By the end of CTF or CS CTF, the guilds that have gained 0 points will not be ranked.

2. Clan War Optimization

When entering the Clan War map, the buffs on the character will be cleared, the skills cool down will be reset.

How do you think of these adjustments?
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2019, 00:28   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
1. CTF and CS CTF Optimization

During CTF or CS CTF, if a player quits the guild, the points he gained in the CTF will be deducted from the total guild points.

During CTF or CS CTF, if a player quits the guild, his exploits will be cleared, and even if he comes back to the same guild, the exploits will not be recovered.

By the end of CTF or CS CTF, the guilds that have gained 0 points will not be ranked.

How do you think of these adjustments?
Great Update, ive been seeing one server take 3 spots in CS CTF.
Old 02-02-2019, 14:02   #3
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Finally after 8 years an update that actually shows you listen a little bit to the players. Now delete/ stop making skills that make you invinsible and were all good.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin

130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**
130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**

130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
** = Fixed Jiang

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2019, 19:53   #4
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Best update ever
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2019, 14:57   #5
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys are going to take my farm servers away why take all the other rewards from CTF?

You guys just cost me so many CPs that I use to farm.

Now I need to equally distribute members among several guilds on several servers to make sure my 4k cps per server per week cut is still coming in. I see a lot of rebellions coming my way. Thanks TQ.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 02-05-2019 at 15:00.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2019, 18:30   #6
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
If you guys are going to take my farm servers away why take all the other rewards from CTF?

You guys just cost me so many CPs that I use to farm.

Now I need to equally distribute members among several guilds on several servers to make sure my 4k cps per server per week cut is still coming in. I see a lot of rebellions coming my way. Thanks TQ.
WTF really??? Im looking a job on hebby server....All i need is +12 water gears
Old 02-07-2019, 12:23   #7
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Yo Rxin do you want to unlock my gold cups so I can make a grail? Since all the GMs have been on vacation for like the last week and you guys dont know how to answer support tickets?

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: