Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 00:28   #16
pogsit
Activist

pogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to pogsit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulc View Post
are you the 70 tro who kept tryin to duel scud the other day

"i wanna beat u and be best ss in lion"?

just wondering cuz he was egyption with decent english

and what do u guys really have against slim and vann .. they dont talk trash most of the time .. when me and him were enemys i was the lil kid who did the **** talking all the time .. give respect to get respect dont just jump on the bandwagon and hate people for no reason cuz they "herc" or for a retarded reason ... yeah hercing does look noob but i see people saying sandro is a "Skilled hercer" .. i mean thats a joke .. no offense..

-novel
its not because he herc that's why i hate its because the char has multiple personality coz many uses it. it once whipser me please help me convince some filipinos to be back with UFG and he said he was the younger brother of ahmed but when i talked to some filipino they said it was still echo who use the char WTF.

Martin Luther King Jr.

" when you quit today, youll always be a quitter for the rest of your life "

RAY_Kentz
Qatar Kentz W.l.l
Qatar Shell Pearl GTL Project, Ras Laffan Qatar

DAKILANG OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker)
Proud being a FILIPINO
Largest english speaking nation and bastion of Christianity in Asia
Old 09-30-2008, 08:25   #17
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
Quote:
are you the 70 tro who kept tryin to duel scud the other day

"i wanna beat u and be best ss in lion"?

just wondering cuz he was egyption with decent english

and what do u guys really have against slim and vann .. they dont talk trash most of the time .. when me and him were enemys i was the lil kid who did the **** talking all the time .. give respect to get respect dont just jump on the bandwagon and hate people for no reason cuz they "herc" or for a retarded reason ... yeah hercing does look noob but i see people saying sandro is a "Skilled hercer" .. i mean thats a joke .. no offense..

-novel

well....im not playing here....im playing on scorpio and cancer....i dont have any thing against slim or vann.....they just said more ****s to me when they couldnt pwn me =/

i never started any problem with any one...only if the other started -.-

herc aint a problem...but its just the easy to own....but when u own with FB/SS that mean u r good player and dont forget thay he have a good gears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13   #18
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
i think we need to start some games or real subjects...lol

Quote:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 10-01-2008, 21:44   #19
memo.FTW

memo.FTW is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryFTW View Post
every one post here which one he hate !!

i think its SlimoV & Vannnnnnnnnnnnnnn for me
welcome henry ya gamed

hitler <<< FTW
Old 10-01-2008, 21:52   #20
AladdiN^007
BaD BoY

AladdiN^007 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Slimov and his whole crew
also the newest addition to the list is badr_tony who's a jerk
He's Right i hate them too

Equipment
Full 2 Soc +8 -7
+12 Ring
+12 Sword
+12 Fan
+12 Tower
+12 Armor
Gourd & Good Luck
315 Battle Power
Old 10-01-2008, 22:27   #21
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by AladdiN^007 View Post
never....im here , cancer , snowfall , HG , triumph and Scorpio

Quote:
Quote:
rep for that sir

Last edited by Aisling; 10-02-2008 at 08:39. Reason: No English translation of quote
Old 10-01-2008, 22:29   #22
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo.FTW View Post
welcome henry ya gamed
thanks bro

Quote:
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 10-02-2008, 05:37   #23
edy-dark
Banned

edy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond reputeedy-dark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryFTW View Post
thanks bro
rep for that sir
Old 10-02-2008, 12:08   #24
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Quote:
rep for that sir
aww...thank you...u so sweet

Quote:
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 10-03-2008, 00:35   #25
pogsit
Activist

pogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond reputepogsit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to pogsit
lol

Martin Luther King Jr.

" when you quit today, youll always be a quitter for the rest of your life "

RAY_Kentz
Qatar Kentz W.l.l
Qatar Shell Pearl GTL Project, Ras Laffan Qatar

DAKILANG OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker)
Proud being a FILIPINO
Largest english speaking nation and bastion of Christianity in Asia
Old 10-05-2008, 12:42   #26
boogiepanda
Banned

boogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond reputeboogiepanda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogsit View Post
i hate egyptians because they think they owns lion but more specially vannnnnnnnnnnn and slim. if slim cant hit with his SS he use herc what a jerk. and if slim cant handle it all then vannnnnnnnnnnn will come to his rescue. slim said his the greatest thats why he is the king but poor he cant get his 2 soc armor from sandro.
sandr0 was my mentor :P then i got expelled sandr0 hasnt rbed yet for some reason
Old 10-05-2008, 21:41   #27
-October-
-Demon-

-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute-October- has a reputation beyond repute
i once pawned vannnnnns ass when i was still playing,also i beat slim on a 1 on 1 pk.. sigh....

"Soldiers dont die at war,but they stay eternal"
Old 10-19-2008, 03:07   #28
CloudCruisin

CloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond reputeCloudCruisin has a reputation beyond repute
i hate those ppl who's clacking without knowing what they're talking is all about...

-NONSENSE-

-gosh!-

more Life please! >_<

"LION server"

semi quit to the game
pure water
110 130 131....
n()()d? well you right,,gratz

" the greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows our faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace us with so much love without any doubts. ^_^ "

"add me in your YM guys: dharwynne@yahoo.com. thank you so much! ^_^"
Old 10-19-2008, 08:55   #29
ulc
Banned

ulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond reputeulc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtygirl View Post
errrr why the **** this forum is dead and boring now granny and the attention ***s still lurks here?! wth lion forum is dead w/o me and xanne stirring up
all you did was cry , not like you stirred any thing up .. most people just laughed at how retarded you sounded on forums
Old 11-05-2008, 00:54   #30
ennax

ennax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
all you did was cry , not like you stirred any thing up .. most people just laughed at how retarded you sounded on forums
oiiiiiinkkkkkkkkkk!!!!....like this?....jejejeje...now, now....truth always prevails....every one of you hate me and nawty and we always kick you sorry asses....ja!!!!!!!!!!!!!...me?..i hate edy coz he's porky...oink!oink!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: