Old 07-10-2008, 16:45   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantrill View Post
This thread is for anyone who wants to post some CO etiquette that you think should be learned. I’ll start off, but my memory isn’t too good. NOTE, this is not a spam thread, save your Egyptian and noob bashing for other threads…preferably none anywhere.

1. Don’t complain about Bulkers or DB buyers, they’re the single most reason you still get to play for free.

2. If you just happen to see someone who has awesome gears, and you don’t know them a lick, don’t get upset or take it personal when they reject a friend request. Let them get to know you first.

3. Don’t complain when someone PK’s you when you’re flashing….If you can’t handle it, you shouldn’t have flashed in the first place.

4. No one thinks it’s cool just cuz you’re an archer and can spread in jail. If you’re always complaining and asking “why?” when someone kill’s you afterword’s, Now you know. (Not Bashing All Archers)

5. If you don’t like someone always throwing random text at you, black list them and forget it…No need to complain.

6. Not every Excellent Archer and Tao in BI or anywhere wants to team and get VP, ask first, don’t keep forcing a team request.

7. We didn’t ask for anything…so stop with the trade requests.

8. Don’t do a guild join request if you have no idea what type of guild it is or haven’t even talk to the DL you are trying to join with. Some are noob guilds; some are 120+ GW guilds. When they say no, they mean no.

9. Do be willing to help yourself…people don’t like to help others who don’t. If a person doesn’t know you, why would they want to give you 10KK?

10. If you speak nice to others, they tend to take it easy around you. Especially in Jail. I like to PK as much as the next in there. However, when someone is noob but calm and talks friendly, I generally protect them and it gives me a reason to have fun PKing others who attack them.

Next…
Ok i didn't do any of the above yet people still found reasons to see me as their enemy. It goes like this:
Reborns want to show off with their guards and keep attacking my chars. If they are near my lvl and i do manage to get rid of them, they bring back their friends and start saying i should not kill them when they attack me (it's something like "you should shut up when you talk to me" )
Well when it's 4 against one i might as well scroll out of the place, they always ruin my lvling like that chasing me -.- I guess to some you are what they see you as. Not by what you do...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 16:57   #17
BONDAGE
BE BOUND!

BONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond repute
everyone who does that stuff can't read this topic anyways.
BONDAGE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 16:58   #18
THUND3Rv5.0
Your Dad

THUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond repute
i does not approve of this

Centaur~
[Name]Sublime [Prince]
[Class]Water-Warrior-Water
[Level]129+

Arbiter~
[Name]Synster [Retired]
[Class]Trojan-Warrior-Trojan
[Level]131

AnTi-MaTTer
THUND3Rv5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 17:17   #19
~Rais†lin~
Shirkimuan

~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Rais†lin~ has a reputation beyond repute
quick question. why do people say kk in refrence to numerical values? proper english suggests something like 10k (k=1000). if we're on the line of equitte

Super 2 Soc +11 Cap -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Necklace -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Braclets -7%
Super 2 Soc +12 BackSword -7% Mana
Super 2 Soc +11 Gown -7%
Super 2 Soc +11 Boots -7%
Gourd -1%

tort water ftw
~Rais†lin~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 18:36   #20
THUND3Rv5.0
Your Dad

THUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond reputeTHUND3Rv5.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rais†lin~ View Post
quick question. why do people say kk in refrence to numerical values? proper english suggests something like 10k (k=1000). if we're on the line of equitte
in mathematics, when variables are placed beside eachother without being separated it means they are multiplied. Therefore, 1,000,000 = 1k X 1k OR 1kk.

Centaur~
[Name]Sublime [Prince]
[Class]Water-Warrior-Water
[Level]129+

Arbiter~
[Name]Synster [Retired]
[Class]Trojan-Warrior-Trojan
[Level]131

AnTi-MaTTer
THUND3Rv5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 18:48   #21
FudgeOwns2234V2
░☺▓☻▓☺░

FudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUND3Rv5.0 View Post
i does not approve of this
made me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post

http://www.myspace.com/angelwolf71885

Ahahahahahhahahaahhaahaahhhaahaha

http://a830.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a8e74fa3f5.jpg Oh my God, this is great stuff
***9775; ~ ***2768; ~ ***9775;
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
FudgeOwns2234V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 19:15   #22
Foxx
RETIRED):

Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Foxx Send a message via Skype™ to Foxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimaL View Post
do: play
don't: play

what?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wins.

<3.

Old forum account. RIP Foxx.
Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 19:45   #23
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantrill View Post
3. Don’t complain when someone PK’s you when you’re flashing….If you can’t handle it, you shouldn’t have flashed in the first place.

Btw, hes an OBVIOUS bulker.

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

¡106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 19:45   #24
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUND3Rv5.0 View Post
in mathematics, when variables are placed beside eachother without being separated it means they are multiplied. Therefore, 1,000,000 = 1k X 1k OR 1kk.
I find typing 1m easier than typing 1kk...

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 19:52   #25
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
I find typing 1m easier than typing 1kk...
by 1 letter

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

¡106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 19:53   #26
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_was_here View Post
by 1 letter
1m is better son
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 20:27   #27
SelfDestructive

SelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if this has been posted or not but:

DO NOT, for the love of freakin god, spam the forums whining about how greedy TQ is. I said this in another thread and I'll say it here too. TQ runs many games. These games contain many servers each. Servers are being added alot. SERVERS COST MONEY. Thus TQ invents new ways to make money. Why? Not because they are greedy, BECAUSE THEY NEED THE MONEY TO RUN THE SERVERS. If they have no money, you can't play. Don't expect TQ to just be made of money. Get it?

Grace. Tro>Tro Cerberus/Gryphon
.Grace. Wat>Fire Lightning
Eriel War>War Tornado
>>--Grace-> Arch>Arch Volcano

SelfDestructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 20:27   #28
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
"does" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 22:59   #29
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Sup *****'?
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2008, 23:12   #30
Dirty Sanchez
Instigator

Dirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Now you just need to post this list written in Arabic and it might be used, but somehow i doubt it...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: