Old 04-17-2008, 06:44   #1
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Question of the week 6: What can TQ do to make you come home?

Alright guys so I am taking a bit of a vacation from the forums. However because I am the originator of the Question of the week threads and I know a lot of people like the discussions in these threads I have provided 2 discussions so that your not fully bored in my absence.

Yea yea I know if they fix potency, rely less on db buying and make nobility less irritating most of you would return to CO. However this question is asking you something a bit different. We have a lot of threads in Suggestions, with some cool ones in recommended. So tell me, which suggestion(s) would make you return to CO (if quit), or would cause you to bring back old friends (who have quit) or just say ***8220;Holy ****! CO is gonna be cool again!***8221; Please make note that if your going to say the potency thread then check additional threads in Recommended to add to it. I know Potency needs fixing but there has to be another suggestion out there that just makes you go ***8220;Wow!***8221; meaning I want less attention to the complaint threads and more original ideas getting noticed.

Also no this is not a TQ thread, I just wanted to know the more popular suggestions among the posters.

Edit: Use the recommended Suggestions List as a guide. Those ideas that have been recommended is what I am trying to gauge as popular, not what idea is best for the game. Also leave potency out of the discussion.

Last edited by Durant; 04-17-2008 at 10:08.
Durant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 07:31   #2
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I like the idea about fix potency, or stuff about db buyers, and that stuff.. But if I quit 1 day, and decide come back, I would like to see changes in the game. Like new maps, like Snow city thread, and the quest in it. Also a new interface, its always the same thing, its bored too.. Also new quest, for years co has always have the same quest.. there are only a few quest that are "new" in the game. There are alot of quest in recommended suggestion, also in suggestions. I would like to see a new class, the thread about he new classes was nice, I really would like to see something new in this game, that make me feel like Oh ****! That's cool! Also new skills for 2rb ppl.. Bless is a nice skill, but its the only thing that its "new"... THere are alot of suggestions about new skills for 2rborned, I did 1. Iw ould like to see new faces, haris, and those stuff, that make ppl more unique in the game.

That's what I think, new skills for 2rbs.. new maps, new classes, stop give alot of advantage to DB buyers. It's not fair for the ppl that dont buy... a big ammount of new quest, new interface, idk! SOmething that make us feel again "happy" with the game.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:53   #3
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
What would you like to see Durant?
Old 04-17-2008, 10:06   #4
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ View Post
What would you like to see Durant?
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=328070

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=182676

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=309206

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=314613

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=400677

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=246390

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=292780

Those pretty much sum up my wish list.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:13   #5
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
it would be cool even if new maps were added over time ... like on some sort of schedule - 1 new map(s) per year... so that every year we'd get new maps (not necessarily with new monsters - i know that's against the rules) ... but new maps with new quests associated with it ... growing the CO world and keeping it "new" for us.

i'd also suggest further character customization. some of the threads you started (durant) are along these lines such as more detailed AP allocation, everyone is suggesting the ability to change colors for 120+/130+ weaps or items ... basically so we can be more unique in the game in both appearance and abilities. i realize that statement may be very vague/broad but it seems alot of the threads posted in suggestions (over 50 pct) are centered around this concept. my only caveat would be that whatever is added making the game more interesting/fun to the actual player not bring "much" additional overhead/lag to the already laggy system with all the gem graphics, nobility system... etc.

i'd also suggest improving upon some of the already introduced features/functionality such as the running/working of guilds making it easier to manage them and make them more fun to be a part of (to include guild wars). if there were fun activities that people enjoyed playing in that changed every so often (new maps, GW that changes every week - different maps, ... etc) people would keep their interest. ... and with interest being kept that would mean/suggest people could still be purchasing DBs as they would. new features do not necessarily have to have a direct tie to revenue to TQ (DB purchases like with the new +12 for items and 2 socs for items ... etc) but even IMPROVED features would keep people playing and want to make their chars better.

off my soap box.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 10:14   #6
Puzl.Peice
iRape M0Ds

Puzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond repute
i dont like agreeing with you, (since you and katt got me banned twice-.-) but those are some pretty good ones, and they votes are crazily one sided i dont know why they havent been implemented yet.

(AFF AT SONYA FOR BEATING ME TO THE POST)

The Ogre
Fucked Guild Leader
Guild War History 23-2
1v1 History 142-29
***24449; ***22266;
***26381; ***23450;
***22312;
***32447;
***38656;
***35201;

93425907 point(s) total Rep~

Last edited by Puzl.Peice; 04-17-2008 at 10:15. Reason: cause sonya is a meany-.-
Puzl.Peice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 10:39   #7
Kakashi^^

I liked some I really wish TQ would do sommething, this game should change a bit, for years its always the same.. and when they add something, they do somthing wrong... I hope TQ read player suggetions, all!
Old 04-17-2008, 10:52   #8
Durant
Angry X***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice View Post
i dont like agreeing with you, (since you and katt got me banned twice-.-) but those are some pretty good ones, and they votes are crazily one sided i dont know why they havent been implemented yet.

(AFF AT SONYA FOR BEATING ME TO THE POST)
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ View Post
I liked some I really wish TQ would do sommething, this game should change a bit, for years its always the same.. and when they add something, they do somthing wrong... I hope TQ read player suggetions, all!
Well some new additions have finally hit china. I dont know what all is there but new arrows which I think are a higher level and the level 120 shield are good signs of what maybe in store for us later as players.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:56   #9
Nakki

Nakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant future
p2p co1 server
Nakki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 11:02   #10
Fiilis
Finnish Wonder

Fiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond repute
So cool and Win threads and suggestion, shame that those will propably not ever happen since TQ doesnt listen the players, its really a shame

Name : Fiilis
Level : 123-130-xxx
Class : Fire - Fire - Archer < WTF THX PHIL LOL

No access anymoar, may the first rb of eagle rest in peace:
Name : BrightAngel
Level : 120-130-xxx
Class : Tro-Tro-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMayfayre
i think you are a whiny lil PRlCK but thats just me
RETIRED 99,99999% PERMANENTLY
Fiilis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 12:52   #11
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna sum it up by saying "Listen to your effin players" Stop making everything revolve around DB sales and actually take some of our ideas and put them in the game. don't say your going to and never do it...it pisses us off more than ignoring them.

I don't care what's added from the list...as long as our thoughts are taken into consideration.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 12:56   #12
Durant
Angry X***

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
I'm gonna sum it up by saying "Listen to your effin players" Stop making everything revolve around DB sales and actually take some of our ideas and put them in the game. don't say your going to and never do it...it pisses us off more than ignoring them.

I don't care what's added from the list...as long as our thoughts are taken into consideration.
Stick with my rules! Think of it as the "Most favorite suggestion" part 2.
Old 04-17-2008, 13:33   #13
waterguy
omgwtfbbq

waterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond repute
Well first of all i decided that the drops were just down the drain i never got one db drop in my entire 4-6 months of playing and about 10-12 +1 items and 1 leet glaive. And there just wasnt enough quests for me so i got bored.
Go outside and walk into a busy street. Once you have been hit by a bus, ask god for 'plvl' and 'rez plx'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
How do I craft mets? I found some wierd 'sycee' metal on the ground, and I think I should be able to use this to make mets. Also, how do I eat the animals I kill? I'm level 12, and I think my guy would be really hungry by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
But what happens if I don't eat for a while in game? If I die in game due to starvation, do I die IRL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallen v.1337 View Post
Internet cat-fights just aren't the same.
waterguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 15:57   #14
Kakashi^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post

I tottaly agree with you. We have alot of Ideas, but what does it matter if they dont care about us? If I have a game company like TQ, I would take the suggestions of the ppl that play my game, and help them in a good way. Otherwise they will quit the game.
Old 04-17-2008, 17:18   #15
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Durant I don't agree with a few of your favorites because they give TQ too much to think about. When TQ thinks they **** it up :/.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: