Old 03-21-2008, 15:07   #106
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Well, what I am trying to get across is WHAT if this was happening to you. A friend of yours has access to your account and rips you off, this is promptly followed by the server kos'ing you because this makes you look like a scammer. With this many people kos'ing you you start to resent them because it turns out your not as respected as you think, no one is giving yout he chance to do anything about it(in kels instance), or will believe a word you say(in my instance). Now, you have the ability to talk to your friend and try and get the stuff back, yes. But with this many people showing what they truly thought of you, are you going to do it?

Last edited by Planes v1.0b; 03-21-2008 at 15:09.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 15:10   #107
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Well, what I am trying to get across is WHAT if this was happening to you. A friend of yours has access to your account and rips you off, this is promptly followed by the server kos'ing you because this makes you look like a scammer. With this many people kos'ing you you start to resent them because it turns out your not as respected as you think, no one is giving yout he chance to do anything about it(in kels instance), or will believe a word you say(in my instance). Now, you have the ability to talk to your friend and try and get the stuff back, yes. But with this many people showing what they truly thought of you, are you going to do it?
No I understand. Point well taken.

Kel needs to talk to his friend. From my understanding it is a irl friend so that should not be that hard.

I will respect Kel's judgement and wait to see what happens yet I have to say his friend?? was trying to sell it right away which shocked me and it may not take long if he does not put out some effort in trying to get the items back before they are gone and sold in the market.

Last edited by gotcha; 03-21-2008 at 15:14.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 15:28   #108
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your point is understood very well. Nothing to do but see how things work out though, as per usual for those without direct involvement. If it was his friend that took the stuff, hopefully he can talk to him and the wrong will be realized there, and the right thing will be done.

Im not really sure how else to comment though. My posts here have just been based off of how I saw it.. I havent started KOSing anyone over it.. not trying to bash everyone's heads in saying that the way I perceived it is definitely how it is, either. As things change or develop, it wont be hard for my views to change, too..

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 15:38   #109
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Hmm , but i think its just a lie what kel said how can it be on the moment that he gotta lunch and then my **** gotten jacked.. just ****ing BS .. :S
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:16   #110
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Planes your cool but too many IFS would have to line up to make kel believable....

Kel is probably a friend of yours but it's obvious he scammed buzz lol

Just like it is pretty obvious Pat scammed pokito..... so that's not a good example to run along with your theories.

So much drama.

Sometimes I feel like playing co then I get on and talk a bit fb a bit and get bored. Blue tell your boy to get off his ass and make something closer to the old CO WITH LVL BOTTING ALLOWED! HAHA WHO WANTS TO SIT THERE AND KILL RETARDED MONSTERS FOR HOURS??? NOBODY!

Good Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:32   #111
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Ahare3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:36   #112
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Well, someone said KelThuzad 2nd reborned already, right? Just to clarify my reasons for believing Kel wasnt 2nd rbed yet:
I mentioned before that he still appeared as 130, but wasnt sure if it was because of not logging off and back on to refresh the guild list's display of his lvl. Well, that was 6+ hours ago.. he has logged off and on a few times since then and still is 130, not low lvl.. so did he 2nd rb or not? He'd be lvl 15 if he 2nd rbed. I just see that as a inconsistency to the story of having already 2nd rbed anyway even without any gear equipped to do it with.

But if anyone's got that proof to sway my mind enough to stop me from believing the story isn't how the claims are being made to make it seem.. do share.

Screenshot would be posted, but I seem to be the only one I know with the attachment manager missing from my posting options. So if anyone in my guild sees this and cares to help me out, please do. :\ I'd post a screenshot of what Im talking about, but.. yea, just covered that. ^-^

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 03-21-2008 at 17:38.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:43   #113
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
i dont got a mullet anymore thats a ****ing old pic haha
Old 03-21-2008, 17:47   #114
.:k:.
Banned

.:k:. is a name known to all.:k:. is a name known to all.:k:. is a name known to all.:k:. is a name known to all.:k:. is a name known to all.:k:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Scammer Aka KelThuzad , said he was gonna 2nd rb a while back ago to rb my gears and then i gave it just a sec ago and , then he said i gotta lunch 10 mins later he came back .. **** i gotten dced wtf.. my char is naked.. Yes i see he just scammed me
Was it like the following picture =/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bucket.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	46392  
.:k:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:59   #115
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i dont got a mullet anymore thats a ****ing old pic haha
So they scammed it too?
Ahare3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 17:59   #116
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Well, someone said KelThuzad 2nd reborned already, right? Just to clarify my reasons for believing Kel wasnt 2nd rbed yet:
I mentioned before that he still appeared as 130, but wasnt sure if it was because of not logging off and back on to refresh the guild list's display of his lvl. Well, that was 6+ hours ago.. he has logged off and on a few times since then and still is 130, not low lvl.. so did he 2nd rb or not? He'd be lvl 15 if he 2nd rbed. I just see that as a inconsistency to the story of having already 2nd rbed anyway even without any gear equipped to do it with.

But if anyone's got that proof to sway my mind enough to stop me from believing the story isn't how the claims are being made to make it seem.. do share.

Screenshot would be posted, but I seem to be the only one I know with the attachment manager missing from my posting options. So if anyone in my guild sees this and cares to help me out, please do. :\ I'd post a screenshot of what Im talking about, but.. yea, just covered that. ^-^
To my knowledge he was not RB when I spoke with him this morning. I did not know a lot about the story this morning and I thought maybe it was a glitch and told him to log off and back on and he stated to me he was still nude after he did that while we spoke. If he Rb'd it was after the gear was taken off his chr between the 10 minute window of when it all happened. This was all before I found out his IRL friend had access to the account also.
Old 03-21-2008, 18:02   #117
UltimateBuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
So they scammed it too?
i guess yes
Old 03-21-2008, 18:03   #118
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
To my knowledge he was not RB when I spoke with him this morning. I did not know a lot about the story this morning and I thought maybe it was a glitch and told him to log off and back on and he stated to me he was still nude after he did that while we spoke. If he Rb'd it was after the gear was taken off his chr between the 10 minute window of when it all happened. This was all before I found out his IRL friend had access to the account also.
I talked to him via msn and informed him that his char had been rbed, he logged on and confirmed it and said he was going to change the password as he was not the one who reborned it.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2008, 18:24   #119
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
I talked to him via msn and informed him that his char had been rbed, he logged on and confirmed it and said he was going to change the password as he was not the one who reborned it.
I did some screenshots of me talking with him but am not sure if it showed potency and all. I have no way to look till Monday when I get to office but that may also help to see if he was rb when I was talking with him. If he was not rb when I was talking to him this was the time I found gear in market and that is an issue we can address maybe Monday when I check my screenshots of our chat because if he was not rb then he is not telling the truth if my screenshots show his potency since I think I hit his gear to look. Just can not remember.

Oh Buzz, I emailed Opal and also have the sellers names for her. This is not like a banning issue so I am unsure if they will look into it but I did post a link for her to this thread and asked nicely if they could look into it.

I am not pointing guilt at Kel. It is however him or his IRL friend that is the cause of this problem. Hopefully we will find out since both sellers found all this humerous.
Old 03-21-2008, 18:33   #120
Meek
Soeb

Meek is a name known to allMeek is a name known to allMeek is a name known to allMeek is a name known to allMeek is a name known to allMeek is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Meek
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~YoShI~ V.3 View Post
I've known people that got scammed by irl friends :x
thats when u go to their house and burn it down
super +5 126 atk ring w/2x 15% dragon -3%
super +3 130 bow w/2x 15% dragon
elite +4 100 armor w/25% rain
super +4 129 boots w/15% dragon

super +6 tower 4500/8000
super +4 fan 0/8000

Soeb 125>125>130 water