Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 16:43   #1
Light~Shadow
Twilight
 
Light~Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 693
Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Breakthrough

do you need critical strike for this to activate?

if no, how is it calculated for you to hit more?
__________________
Aramis

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 17:15   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
It negates bp, nothing else I guess.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill

Last edited by mistressyesumes; 06-27-2012 at 06:02.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 17:16   #3
Light~Shadow
Twilight
 
Light~Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 693
Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Say you have attack of 10,000 - 12,000, no SDGs or any other stats for that matter.

your opponent has 0 defense, in fact has no stats at all. However your opponent is 5 bp higher than you.

BT has 2 effects, I will explain them with this.

a normal hit on your opponent will likly hit around the 10,000 area, say 10,500 so

10,500 / 70 pct (cause bp reduces that much) = 3150, that is your damage on the person, it may go up or down by a little but not by much.

Now if BT goes off on that same attack, there is no bp reduction, so no math, you hit that full 10,500 but there is more, it'll increase your chance to get a higher damage so instead you'll hit closer to the 12,000 area, such as 11,500.

If your opponents mentor then went offline and you did another normal attack, you would be equal bp and hit 10,500ish again, with no reduction, and if your BT went off you'd go back to hitting 11,500ish.
was wondering how i a water was getting 1 hit by trojans, thanks for explaining
__________________
Aramis

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 19:05   #4
Light~Shadow
Twilight
 
Light~Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 693
Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
can anything counter it?
__________________
Aramis

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 19:11   #5
rewargo
Warrior
 
rewargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 393
rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Say you have attack of 10,000 - 12,000, no SDGs or any other stats for that matter.

your opponent has 0 defense, in fact has no stats at all. However your opponent is 5 bp higher than you.

BT has 2 effects, I will explain them with this.

a normal hit on your opponent will likly hit around the 10,000 area, say 10,500 so

10,500 / 70 pct (cause bp reduces that much) = 3150, that is your damage on the person, it may go up or down by a little but not by much.

Now if BT goes off on that same attack, there is no bp reduction, so no math, you hit that full 10,500 but there is more, it'll increase your chance to get a higher damage so instead you'll hit closer to the 12,000 area, such as 11,500.

If your opponents mentor then went offline and you did another normal attack, you would be equal bp and hit 10,500ish again, with no reduction, and if your BT went off you'd go back to hitting 11,500ish.
I see2x. Great explanation. I was noobish enough to actually ignore this breakthrough stuff. Until I read this post ofc.
__________________
"I guess this game will never be as fun as it used to be...And that's just sad."
rewargo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 20:21   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food
 
IluminatI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand, the land of sheep
Posts: 6,082
IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Breakthough simply NEGATES battle power.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Egyptians looooooooool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 00:58   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Breakthough simply has a CHANCE to ignore battle power crap.
Adding to that, Counteraction reduces/eliminates its chance of happening.

So if you're dying to trojans, you lack either those -7s, stgs or some hp.

Basically, breakthrough is the damage that your opponent is actually supposed to hit you but can't bcz of BP.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 01:17   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Breakthough simply NEGATES battle power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Adding to that, Counteraction reduces/eliminates its chance of happening.

So if you're dying to trojans, you lack either those -7s, stgs or some hp.

Basically, breakthrough is the damage that your opponent is actually supposed to hit you but can't bcz of BP.
^-- Only thing you need to read in this thread.

BT allows you to hit people for what you would hit them if you had equal bp, doesn't add attack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 05:31   #9
Cpt.Curtis
Registered User
 
Cpt.Curtis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,657
Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
BT is a hell of alot better than Crit
__________________

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 06:59   #10
IluminatI
I<3Food
 
IluminatI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand, the land of sheep
Posts: 6,082
IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
BT is a hell of alot better than Crit
unless your near top bp
also it depends what u want. if u wanna kill banshee faster for example go crit.

grrrrr: This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Egyptians looooooooool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 09:04   #11
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺
 
randeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: under ur bed, waiting for u to go to sleep *wink*
Posts: 8,689
randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
At what bp should you switch from bt to crit? My water has about 361 bp and enough drags to be strong, esp with the 2h attack improvement ...so should I be using crit? :3
__________________
fail
vote yes
co 3.0 lol

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 10:14   #12
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
At what bp should you switch from bt to crit? My water has about 361 bp and enough drags to be strong, esp with the 2h attack improvement ...so should I be using crit? :3
Depends on if you have a lot of enemies over your bp. If you can crit10-12k on a enemy with higher bp that means you can 2 chain them, so no need for BT.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 11:09   #13
???TheEnigma???
Registered User
 
???TheEnigma???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ...
Posts: 7,299
???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
^-- Only thing you need to read in this thread.

BT allows you to hit people for what you would hit them if you had equal bp, doesn't add attack.
no one ever said it adds attack.. they said it hits the upper range of your attack rather than the lower range.. which makes sense considering I see people of higher bp BTing on lower people.. if it didnt have an effect, why would it occur.
__________________
Server:- Glory/Volcano (Merged) ------> Now on Gem World -> Turq/Diamond
Guilds:- TP/DA
Status:- HyperActive in December 2010
Barely Reading in December 2013


~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~


Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 11:46   #14
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
no one ever said it adds attack.. they said it hits the upper range of your attack rather than the lower range.. which makes sense considering I see people of higher bp BTing on lower people.. if it didnt have an effect, why would it occur.
You dumb ****.

It happens because you got more Breakthrough than they have counter action.

The higher attack part is a matter of luck like reflect.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2012, 12:25   #15
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Lololol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.

It happens because you got more Breakthrough than they have counter action.

The higher attack part is a matter of luck like reflect.
From my understanding of it. Hitting someone with lower Bp then you, with bt going off will just equal a regular hit, that you would get on them.
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:51.