View Poll Results: Should All conquer Server stop for giving deepest condolences to those victims?
Yes, I am ready to give my deepest condolences. 1 11.11%
No, Those victims deserve this disaster 2 22.22%
I don't care, I still want to earn gold, cps and level up my character 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2010, 12:05   #1
cH1n^anN
Banned

cH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond repute
Gansu Province Mudslide

There is huge mudslide happening in Gansu Province, China few days ago and about up to 100 victims pass away buried by those muds and stones.

Is conquer game will be stop for one day as I heard the Government of China declared to stop all entertainment on 15 August 2010 for giving deepest condolence to those victims?

http://magichaijing.blog.com/2010/08...aug-15th-2010/
http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news13981.html
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90...2/7104757.html

http://www.pptv.com/
http://qz.pps.tv/.

Last edited by cH1n^anN; 08-14-2010 at 14:08.
cH1n^anN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 12:14   #2
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cH1n^anN View Post
There is huge mudslide happening in Gansu Province, China few days ago and about up to 100 victims pass away buried by those muds and stones.

Is conquer game will be stop for one day as I heard the Government of China declared to stop all entertainment on 15 August 2010 for giving deepest condolence to those victims?
**** those people, my conquer goes down, mudslides won't be the only thing they'll have to worry about. Suck on my dynamite.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 12:18   #3
Chishio

Chishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see the reason why should they stop English CO... Also, there hasn't been any Announcement about this on English CO site... but who knows...
Old 08-14-2010, 12:31   #4
Soulska2101
SouL-

Soulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
**** those people, my conquer goes down, mudslides won't be the only thing they'll have to worry about. Suck on my dynamite.
^.

Quote:

6 truths of life

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots,***65279; after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
Soulska2101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 13:17   #5
cH1n^anN
Banned

cH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond repute
Sad

anyway, CO is from China although the server located in US.
No matter it is Chinese, Arabic or English Server, it is still from China...
Old 08-14-2010, 13:18   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lold.

But yeah stone Tq to death if they stop it for one day
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 13:59   #7
cH1n^anN
Banned

It is shame that NetDragon not doing something for this tragedy although the State Council of China's Cabinet has already announce the public entertainment will be suspended and All the flag of China will be lowered to half-mast on Sunday (15/8/2010) in a show of mourning.
http://magichaijing.blog.com/2010/08...aug-15th-2010/
http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news13981.html

Many other entertainment has suspended their services as well in conjunction to this tragedy. For example http://www.pptv.com/, and http://qz.pps.tv/. This two are considered huge or well known web in entertainment field. Even the Shanghai World Expo has suspended the entertainment as well http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90...2/7104757.html

Or atleast TQ should try to create some immediate event / quests for players to participate and show their condolences and sympathies for those victims....

Very disappointed used to be a player of CO, EO and CT

Last edited by cH1n^anN; 08-14-2010 at 14:15.
Old 08-14-2010, 19:09   #8
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
You have many links in each post you post

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 19:23   #9
King of Sp♠des
Banned

King of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
King of Sp♠des is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 20:02   #10
Fa1nT
Kekekekeke

Fa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond repute
Not to sound like an ass, but more people die from car accidents here in the US, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Though I'm sure the collateral damage is hurting the Chinese government >_>
Fa1nT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2010, 23:29   #11
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
100 people on a global scale is virtually nothing, I feel bad for these people, but theres floods/earthquakes/nados n canes/ volcanoes and all sorts of **** all over the world. Theres entire countries that have been leveled in the past year.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2010, 00:14   #12
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
im sure those chinese who passed away from the mudslide are not looking down from above (or up from below), frowning upon netdragon for letting its america-based counterpart to keep conquer going tomorrow. if they do, then well, they must not cared much about their families, no? o_o; whats the point of stopping all entertainment to observe a tragedy? >_>;; its like, okay no fun games today kids, focus on the 100 or so fellers that got mudded to death v_v;

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: