Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 01:28   #1
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
DB devil

yeah. title says it all.
any1 know about this? i remember a few ppl bragging about getting it everyday on mauso once (agez ago tho)

i need the secrets!
muahahahahahaaa
dont worry i wont be ksing u im on a diff server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 05:42   #2
jawws
Scwelsh

jawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond repute
https://credit.91.com/purchase/

Special DB devil, just for you sir.

Nine to to five ain't the same in the wild.
jawws is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 07:17   #3
FeArLeSs^
Chopper

FeArLeSs^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawws View Post

loL, sad, but funny.
FeArLeSs^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 14:52   #4
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawws View Post

man. what tym thes spawwn?
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 02-13-2010, 15:22   #5
DζTh又had矍

DζTh又had矍 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
yeah. title says it all.
any1 know about this? i remember a few ppl bragging about getting it everyday on mauso once (agez ago tho)

i need the secrets!
muahahahahahaaa
dont worry i wont be ksing u im on a diff server.
i know 1 time from 8.30 to 9.30 and there r another time but i don`t remember if it`s right or no 21.43

(CommenT) -> if u still play in mausoleum don`t try 2 go there cos The Boogey Man always there
DζTh又had矍 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 15:30   #6
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlumiNabI View Post
man. i very nab?
Naaaaab.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 16:02   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by DζTh又had矍 View Post
i know 1 time from 8.30 to 9.30 and there r another time but i don`t remember if it`s right or no 21.43

(CommenT) -> if u still play in mausoleum don`t try 2 go there cos The Boogey Man always there
is there a time that it spawn so many hours after Maint?

hhhhhh
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2010, 19:52   #8
jawws
Scwelsh

jawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
man. what tym thes spawwn?
Spawn so goodm
liyk poooooof

Nine to to five ain't the same in the wild.
jawws is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13   #9
*Red_Ranger*
o息毾τ

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DζTh又had矍 View Post

Lol , Don't think yourself that cool , All times have been changed . Aha lol @ the Boogey man !!. You are the stupid one btw ;P
You are so retarded mother ****er .. ;p
You are getting angry because every time you go I pawn your dirty ass you and your whole guild . You always fail man , I don't know why the hell you returned here , I think you are being happy for everyone start to tell you your reality that you are a god damn stupid ******* . go back to your retarded place on the server that you all belonged.
You are people are stupid *******s , LOOOL at this . Remas "Your guild leader"
from about 2-3 days ago asked me what the server maint means and why every time I un-ins my gears my potancy reduced after it .. a nearly full +12 one doesn't even understand what the matter with the guild level even he is a guild leader. Douches .

@IluminatI , I will PM you with all the times correctly , but not now , I have a math lesson in a while.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:38   #10
GrieveR.

GrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond repute
Egyptians looooooooool
GrieveR. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2010, 14:48   #11
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Egyptians looooooooool
Old 02-15-2010, 19:03   #12
raiva
ampiter

raiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to raiva
Quote:
Egyptians hhhhhhhhhhhh
fixed
don't be a racist man
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiva
hating egys isnt racism, it's common sense
raiva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2010, 23:52   #13
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
james said he deleted the character that had your ring.
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2010, 05:41   #14
*Red_Ranger*
o息毾τ

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Egyptians looooooooool
What the hell do you mean with this?
Old 02-16-2010, 15:09   #15
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
james said he deleted the character that had your ring.
I wasn't really expecting to get it back anyway. I just hoped. =/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: