Old 02-07-2010, 00:50   #31
Beyrone
STリRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Atleast Johnny didn't just jump out of nowhere and call people racists because they are talking about some religion or other countries for that matter.. and then write a damn article about how the law states its illegal.

What is he doing it for? so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?

And what are you doing it for? No one forces you to play CO, or even to like it. I moderate the forums because it needs doing, people left to their own devices generally behave badly. I think you badly miss the point. The purpose of these forums is to discuss conquer (if you wanna talk with friends you've made here, that's OK, too). But no religon-bashing, please. It's ignorant, and contrary to forum rules. The forum has many Muslim users, and they are entitled to be here, every bit as much as you are.
As stacey just stated no one was religion bashing at all, about the playing CO comment that is completely irrelevant to this. We were talking as friends, but you always find a gap somewhere and practice your purple editing skills.

... I was about to make another comment to the purple editing, but I would be bashing the one man religion named 'Deveno'
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 08:29   #32
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
I think mods have a secret purpose in this forum. Because let's face it: this forum has become more active since Deveno started his Rage of Terror.

LOLZ

Quote:
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 11:40   #33
Beyrone
STリRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
I think mods have a secret purpose in this forum. Because let's face it: this forum has become more active since Deveno started his Rage of Terror.
And yet they make so many more people realise what you turn in to when you take this game to serious.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49   #34
iEat
pro spamma

iEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond repute
@thread- Deveno also mods on diamond, and gives a lot of stupid infractions there as well. Before deveno took over his modding duties nobody really got infractions unless it was really necessary. Deveno also modded centaur a long time ago, and closed any threads that didnt relate to co, so be lucky hes not that big of a **** anymore. Although he has come a long ways since centaur he is still a douche bag and needs to be straightened out. Im glad he isnt this big of a jackass on liberty (idk if he even mods there).

you cannot "straighten me out"....i'm permanently bent. thanks for the support, tho

Firm believer that if you are not going at least over 15 mph over the speed limit at all times than you are not a true driver and that the gas pedal dont work unless the windows are vibrating

Last edited by Deveno; 02-08-2010 at 10:34.
iEat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 11:56   #35
Gh不t
Banned

Gh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEat View Post
@thread- Deveno also mods on diamond, and gives a lot of stupid infractions there as well. Before deveno took over his modding duties nobody really got infractions unless it was really necessary. Deveno also modded centaur a long time ago, and closed any threads that didnt relate to co, so be lucky hes not that big of a **** anymore. Although he has come a long ways since centaur he is still a douche bag and needs to be straightened out. Im glad he isnt this big of a jackass on liberty (idk if he even mods there).
Its Coz That Big **** Is Shoved Up His Ass He Tastes Knob Cheese 24/7
That Is Why He Hates Anything Non Co Related And Anything That "Sounds" Like Racism
That Freaking Cracker

Last edited by Gh不t; 02-07-2010 at 15:26. Reason: Was Tired When Wrote This
Gh不t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 12:18   #36
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t View Post
its coz that big **** is shoved up his ass he tastes knob cheese 24/7
that is why he hates anything non co related and anything that "sounds" like racism
that freaking cracker
What Happened To Your Capital Letters?

LOLZ

Quote:
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 15:26   #37
Gh不t
Banned

Gh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
What Happened To Your Capital Letters?

Fixed Now Snake Monkey
Gh不t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 10:32   #38
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As stacey just stated no one was religion bashing at all, about the playing CO comment that is completely irrelevant to this. We were talking as friends, but you always find a gap somewhere and practice your purple editing skills.

... I was about to make another comment to the purple editing, but I would be bashing the one man religion named 'Deveno'
The thing is, the person who gets to determine what stays up here is, oh that's right, me. Devenoism? Hmm, I kinda like that, I wonder if I can get tax-free status, as well? And altar girls, I honestly wouldn't mind some of those as well. Nubile ones, after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 11:00   #39
Beyrone
STリRM

Quote:
The thing is, the person who gets to determine what stays up here is, oh that's right, me. Devenoism? Hmm, I kinda like that, I wonder if I can get tax-free status, as well? And altar girls, I honestly wouldn't mind some of those as well. Nubile ones, after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Yeah the all of us are insanely jealous of you being among the people that is able to edit a couple of lines on the internet. I don't think you would get to have altar girls as I don't see how people would follow Devenospasm or you even having the power to change things your way. I guess you made the wrong assumption you would get to have somekind of rank modding this forum. You would most likely be better off using your knowledge to drive around a truck and pickup people's junk to drive it to the dump, atleast that's a respectable job.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:10   #40
hotshot888
Hetshet

hotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

TQ does, you enforce their rules, if anything you are a prophet of Devenoism. And Hello, I'm Hotshot. borderline myth of this server and former moderator, yet permanent smart ass. Nice to meet you
hotshot888 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 14:30   #41
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7

Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinneh View Post
If you think anyone gives a **** about the forum rules you are wrong, that makes me no more of a liar than just about anyone else using the forums, nobody even reads the rules when they make their accounts.

And if you fail to see how what i said makes you retarded that happens for one reason only ... you are retarded, so you can't comprehend what's being said.

If you wasn't abusing your privileges as a mod you'd be replying to posts and quoting instead of editing them.. But hey, you're a moderator and can do whatever you please and i bet you're breaking the rules with your post editing.

As a side note my infraction points came from another mod with an ego bigger than his brain.

well, since you obviously think my brain is small, MY ego must be bigger than some other part of my anatomy
I didn't say anything about other parts but ... ok ... I believe you.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2010, 20:40   #42
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna decide what ppl are allowed to say and express as free thought. Power trip ftw.

Also this was my daily post.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 16:42   #43
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah the all of us are insanely jealous of you being among the people that is able to edit a couple of lines on the internet. I don't think you would get to have altar girls as I don't see how people would follow Devenospasm or you even having the power to change things your way. I guess you made the wrong assumption you would get to have somekind of rank modding this forum. You would most likely be better off using your knowledge to drive around a truck and pickup people's junk to drive it to the dump, atleast that's a respectable job.
I see you have a hard time recognizing sarcasm. it's 'k, we all been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 17:20   #44
BerzerkPanda
Shinobi Panda

BerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkPanda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Y'all are perfectly welcome to discuss other topics from time to time. Especially me. I love that ****.
Stacie, hun, you're Canadian? I'm sorry. (I guess I should add: I didn't know, to keep it from being a slam on Canadians. Pretend I did).
I'm not quite sure it's the same people. You talk as if muslims are a homogenous groups, a mistake they seem to make about Ameri-, erm, Canadians as well.
In any case, I'd be willing to bet even your country has some sort of provision in ITS laws, about free speech, and assembly, and what-not. Protesting is hardly a sin that calls for beheading as retribution.
I'm not trying to impose my "American" views on people from other countries, I assure you.
Ignore Stacey. She's the "special" Canadian.

BerzerkHamster - "Those who say, 'it cannot be done!' are those who had failed!"

Praise the Lord! A video of ImperialSoldier led by Berzerk!

List of Gears for Sale - Click here to View

Quit Thread - Berzerks Quit CO

Live Panda Cam 1
Live Panda Cam 2

Quote:
Originally posted by soldjahboy
noob Noob n00b noober? n00bely noobin noob bonn noobs.... N00B!! noob noob nobblor, noobed noob noobin.

Im so insulted.... noob is just, the....worst...thing....to be called...ever
BerzerkPanda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 00:46   #45
hotshot888
Hetshet

hotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond repute
Says the short bus asian
hotshot888 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: