Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 22:52   #16
Holy Emperor
7 mile nig
 
Holy Emperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 313 ***** *****s
Posts: 3,238
Holy Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Holy Emperor Send a message via Skype™ to Holy Emperor
stacey is english

Omg, I just have stupid written all over me, don't I?
__________________
Today I'm Bumpin:
Like A G6 - Far East Movement ft. The Cataracs
BlueBird/BeautyNBeast
BerzerkChimera
130-130-137 water-warr-troj
1st to complete 3stage reincarnate
Rank 9 Prince Nobility/ 323+ bp
STØRM Deputy Leader
<3 Kimbah
BerzerkHydra/BerzerkChimera/BerzerkKittycat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLay View Post
Have you considered a real hobby? Juggling? Paper-mâché? Surely you have better things to do than being a douche on the internet.

Last edited by Deveno; 02-04-2010 at 12:59.
Holy Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 02:43   #17
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior
 
BerzerkBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 679
BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
I have no control over what TQ does, or does not, do with the game. You got a warning, which carries no official penalty, so get over it. Don't discuss private servers on these forums. Go on Skype, or MSN, or w/e, I don't care. Not here.
As for your post, Stacie, it was racist. According to the United States Constitution, people DO have the right to protest what they feel are wrong actions by the government. That's (I repeat for emphasis) people, not: "everyone but Muslims". It's a known fact that civilian casualties are unavoidable in war, which does make our soldiers, yep, "baby killers". I doubt they signed up for the armed forces with that in mind; my guess is they had some sort of notion of serving their country (which, presumably, they love), but once you sign up, you have to more or less do whatever it is your commanding officer tells you to. And recently, that involved invading a country because, well, we were told it was because they were making weapons of mass destruction, and therefore were a threat. That has since been shown to be false, so it's not really clear exactly why we WERE there...one hopes it wasn't for some poor reason like oil, or some kid still wanting to get some guy his dad didn't take care of.
I don't think you'd actually like to see a beheading up close, it's messy.
maybe u should have been here for the old days when johnny ran the forums....i think maybe u would turn into a cutter xD

Johnny actually played on my server, knew him from way back in the day.
__________________
2003 - 1-25-10 (I'm a Quiter)
BerzerkBeaverRetired

Current Project Becoming a good husband and trying to have kids

Zver
u better keep showing all those scruby ass trojans what a warrior is all about!


Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Helmet,
First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
First Warrior To Win Extreme PkT of Bluebird

Last edited by Deveno; 02-04-2010 at 12:58.
BerzerkBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 15:40   #18
SlightlycrazY
Gimmesome
 
SlightlycrazY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oz
Posts: 95
SlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond reputeSlightlycrazY has a reputation beyond repute
Oi Deveno you said "****", go and get infracted
__________________
They say keep it simple, but what about the simple minded?
Care Factor 0%
SlightlycrazY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 15:43   #19
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7™
 
Vinneh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Where my home is.
Posts: 1,745
Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
stacey is english

Omg, I just have stupid written all over me, don't I?

It would certainly seem so my dear ..... post editing guy thingy.

Cool. Can we go steady now?

Last edited by Deveno; 02-04-2010 at 16:23.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 20:25   #20
KinGSh*T
Registered User
 
KinGSh*T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,746
KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Im just posting cuz this seems to be where the cool people post.

Also socialism = economic freedom, where currency and value have no meaning but asset and wealth are everything. Where there is no monetary system the struggle then becomes for power as instinct demands we better ourselves more so than our neighbor. Remove private ownership, add benfits to those who contribute to society and so on and on.

/pointless.

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 02-04-2010 at 20:32. Reason: Where the **** is my *** pink writing goddamnit?
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 07:02   #21
Staciedoll
Infamous<3
 
Staciedoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,098
Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
Stacie, hun, you're Canadian? I'm sorry.
Deveno, Hun, It says right there under my Avatar that I am from London.

I didnt bother reading the rest as it's most likely rubbish anyway.


I bloody hate that word "hun".

Me, too, although my reasons are kind of complex.
__________________
--------------------->StaceY<---------------------

--------------------->Quit<---------------------


Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.


Last edited by Deveno; 02-06-2010 at 13:21.
Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 09:35   #22
Teddy_Ginn
Your God.
 
Teddy_Ginn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 822
Teddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Teddy_Ginn Send a message via MSN to Teddy_Ginn
I can't even find a place to post anymore. This whole thread is stupid, and all the other threads are dead.
__________________
2nd quarter Student at Pittsburgh Technical Institute.
Major: Video and 3D Design

Let me know if you live in the Pittsburgh area!
Teddy_Ginn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 10:22   #23
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7™
 
Vinneh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Where my home is.
Posts: 1,745
Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinneh View Post
It would certainly seem so my dear ..... post editing guy thingy.

Cool. Can we go steady now?
Well I can certainly say you're one retarded moderator seeing how you edit people's posts for no real reason.

P.S. - I have 102 permanent infraction points

the fact you have over 100 infraction points, means you're willing to forego your membership of these forums; which, incidentally, means you don't have to be taken as seriously. the rules weren't just imposed upon you arbitrarily, you agreed to them when you signed up for a forum account. the fact that you're not keeping up your end of the agreement makes you a liar, and thus not to be trusted. i fail to see how that makes me retarded

Last edited by Vinneh; 02-08-2010 at 14:24.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 08:05   #24
Beyrone
STØRM
 
Beyrone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Netherlands [NL]
Posts: 5,553
Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkBeaver View Post
maybe u should have been here for the old days when johnny ran the forums....i think maybe u would turn into a cutter xD

Johnny actually played on my server, knew him from way back in the day.
Atleast Johnny didn't just jump out of nowhere and call people racists because they are talking about some religion or other countries for that matter.. and then write a damn article about how the law states its illegal.

What is he doing it for? so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?


And what are you doing it for? No one forces you to play CO, or even to like it. I moderate the forums because it needs doing, people left to their own devices generally behave badly. I think you badly miss the point. The purpose of these forums is to discuss conquer (if you wanna talk with friends you've made here, that's OK, too). But no religon-bashing, please. It's ignorant, and contrary to forum rules. The forum has many Muslim users, and they are entitled to be here, every bit as much as you are.

Last edited by Deveno; 02-06-2010 at 13:45.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 09:47   #25
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸
 
BerzerkUnicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Belgium what else !!
Posts: 3,518
BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
1 muslims suck
2 deveno you suck
3 i win ?

No
__________________
Server : Bluebird-Beauty&Beast
Char's :
BerzerkUnicorn:351 pot Water,Warr,Tro 136 (King)retired
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)


***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;

Last edited by Deveno; 02-08-2010 at 10:23.
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 13:43   #26
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸
 
BerzerkUnicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Belgium what else !!
Posts: 3,518
BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
thx for the warning deveno and don't edit my post thQ
__________________
Server : Bluebird-Beauty&Beast
Char's :
BerzerkUnicorn:351 pot Water,Warr,Tro 136 (King)retired
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)


***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 14:39   #27
Meciddo
Morrie xD
 
Meciddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,654
Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh***8226;st View Post
(message suppressed by your local neighborhood TQ censor)
Nice ban btw
__________________
Best thread evah

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.

Last edited by Deveno; 02-08-2010 at 10:24.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 14:58   #28
Staciedoll
Infamous<3
 
Staciedoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,098
Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
And what are you doing it for? No one forces you to play CO, or even to like it. I moderate the forums because it needs doing, people left to their own devices generally behave badly. I think you badly miss the point. The purpose of these forums is to discuss conquer (if you wanna talk with friends you've made here, that's OK, too). But no religon-bashing, please. It's ignorant, and contrary to forum rules. The forum has many Muslim users, and they are entitled to be here, every bit as much as you are.
Who was Religion bashing? NO ONE. You seem to think your opinion is above everyone elses. And you're wrong. Take your head out your ass and actually READ the posts. You are the ignorant one for just assuming things without reading properly.

No one said ANYTHING about muslims not being allowed to use the forums - so stop trying to be so over-dramatic. You're making yourself look even more of a fool then you already do.


i read your post. and i hate to be the one to break this to you, but in point of fact, my views do actually count for a bit more...because i can delete your posts, and you can't delete mine. see how that works? tone down the hate in your posts, jeez. and MY point is: people of various nationalities, religions, etc. all use this forum, and anything particular offensive directed at one group (and yes, calling for mass groups of people to be shipped back to "their countries" and/or to be beheaded, is offensive. don't do that no more). political discussions are fine, to a point, and now you know where that point is. oh em gee, you got an infraction, get over it already.
__________________
--------------------->StaceY<---------------------

--------------------->Quit<---------------------


Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.


Last edited by Deveno; 02-08-2010 at 10:43.
Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 21:19   #29
KinGSh*T
Registered User
 
KinGSh*T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,746
KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah just cuz stacey is racist that doesnt mean she doesnt have the right to express .....

oh wait..
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2010, 00:17   #30
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7™
 
Vinneh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Where my home is.
Posts: 1,745
Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinneh View Post
Well I can certainly say you're one retarded moderator seeing how you edit people's posts for no real reason.

P.S. - I have 102 permanent infraction points

the fact you have over 100 infraction points, means you're willing to forego your membership of these forums; which, incidentally, means you don't have to be taken as seriously. the rules weren't just imposed upon you arbitrarily, you agreed to them when you signed up for a forum account. the fact that you're not keeping up your end of the agreement makes you a liar, and thus not to be trusted. i fail to see how that makes me retarded

If you think anyone gives a **** about the forum rules you are wrong, that makes me no more of a liar than just about anyone else using the forums, nobody even reads the rules when they make their accounts.

And if you fail to see how what i said makes you retarded that happens for one reason only ... you are retarded, so you can't comprehend what's being said.

If you wasn't abusing your privileges as a mod you'd be replying to posts and quoting instead of editing them.. But hey, you're a moderator and can do whatever you please and i bet you're breaking the rules with your post editing.

As a side note my infraction points came from another mod with an ego bigger than his brain.



well, since you obviously think my brain is small, MY ego must be bigger than some other part of my anatomy

Last edited by Vinneh; 02-08-2010 at 14:29.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:33.