Old 08-30-2009, 03:02   #1
clown6000

clown6000 is on a distinguished road
egy do it

i want say something to all of you all of you say **** egy or egy is suck or bad words about allah or egy scamer or egy is noops look to what egy do in the guild war all player in our server from all nationalities cant do any thing for rozer or mayhem and the Question here who defeat rozer?
oh oh i know anser is egy all of you say about your selfs i have gear **** egy and all of you have gear and money and visa card why all of cant defeat rozer without egy coz all of you lisn all without egy in this server rozer was stay defeat you and tornado this *** is 30 years old is egy he make his gear +12 just to defeat rozer all of you think you have only money and gears and anther player is poor no one in this game have money or dbs more of us oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time Egyptian do any thing in any time in any place and we ride camel
why you come to egypt look to this photo
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1...510939e96d.jpg
and oh this camal we ride it http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6718/55big.jpg
you are funny
clown6000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 11:01   #2
Jmac

Jmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea what the hell I just attempted to read.
Thanks ****

Saturn
------
Retired Jmac: 130-130-131 Tro-Warr-Tro
Retired Claivroyance: 110-115 Stiggy Water Noob
Retired Natascia:130-130 Ninja-Warr

Proud to have fought alongside Anarchy during the time when we dominated the server. Only Guild in Saturn that has ever earned the spot on top!

Last edited by M.O.D; 09-16-2009 at 01:02. Reason: filter bypass
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 11:28   #3
xEliteKilla

xEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond reputexEliteKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
i want say something to all of you all of you say **** egy or egy is suck or bad words about allah or egy scamer or egy is noops look to what egy do in the guild war all player in our server from all nationalities cant do any thing for rozer or mayhem and the Question here who defeat rozer?
oh oh i know anser is egy all of you say about your selfs i have gear **** egy and all of you have gear and money and visa card why all of cant defeat rozer without egy coz all of you lisn all without egy in this server rozer was stay defeat you and tornado this *** is 30 years old is egy he make his gear +12 just to defeat rozer all of you think you have only money and gears and anther player is poor no one in this game have money or dbs more of us oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time Egyptian do any thing in any time in any place and we ride camel
you are funny
this is going in my sig.

edit:scratch that, it didn't fit.

Original Guild Leader of BigBlue||.

The Saturn Server is officially overrun by Egyptians. They own the server.

Quote:
what is this **** learn english and come

Last edited by xEliteKilla; 08-30-2009 at 13:32.
xEliteKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 12:58   #4
Enia

Enia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond repute
Except you're forgetting the fact that the guilds recruiting anyone it can, not just Egyptians. Not that you'll understand my post anyways, but, do it with ONLY Egyptian players, then come back and talk.
Enia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 14:46   #5
Smokin^Aces

Smokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond repute
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh egys good man
Kylin->Honor->Eternity->Eagle->Babyicey->Columbus(Quit)
Scammed/Capped aprox. 400-500k cps from red name egys from all those servers to make my acc. GG
Sold-Quit~
Smokîn^Aces/Se|fMade: 130-130-140 water-war-nin
382 bp
81k Jiang Score
Quote:
what is this **** learn english and come
Smokin^Aces is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 15:17   #6
clown6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enia View Post
Except you're forgetting the fact that the guilds recruiting anyone it can, not just Egyptians. Not that you'll understand my post anyways, but, do it with ONLY Egyptian players, then come back and talk.
iam understand what you say but many players say very bad words about egy and allah now egys is bad like all of you say that the bad player get mayhem dawn and you must know there is no one in all server was can get mayhem dawn but we do it what i mean egy help all of you and many of players stay say bad words about us and say we ride camal that make me
Old 08-30-2009, 15:54   #7
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
iam understand what you say but many players say very bad words about egy and allah now egys is bad like all of you say that the bad player get mayhem dawn and you must know there is no one in all server was can get mayhem dawn but we do it what i mean egy help all of you and many of players stay say bad words about us and say we ride camal that make me
i just looked at the thread cause it said "egy do it" but *** egys the only reason any egy guild wins gw cause every egy and their mother are making chars with fog because u all have no skill without 5bot......and conquer seems to be a growing national past time in egypt hopefully we just go to war and carpet bomb all u ***s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 16:54   #8
clown6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrSo***eD1 View Post
i just looked at the thread cause it said "egy do it" but *** egys the only reason any egy guild wins gw cause every egy and their mother are making chars with fog because u all have no skill without 5bot......and conquer seems to be a growing national past time in egypt hopefully we just go to war and carpet bomb all u ***s
Stupid 5bot you made it not egys what you say about us make me you are Stupid dont know anything about us just you see us in bad movies your centry Their exposure on TV many of you use 5bot and lisn this game without egys no thing
Old 08-30-2009, 18:06   #9
Jmac

Jmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond reputeJmac has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Stupid 5bot you made it not egys what you say about us make me you are Stupid dont know anything about us just you see us in bad movies your centry Their exposure on TV many of you use 5bot and lisn this game without egys no thing
keep running run-on sentence!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO!

Saturn
------
Retired Jmac: 130-130-131 Tro-Warr-Tro
Retired Claivroyance: 110-115 Stiggy Water Noob
Retired Natascia:130-130 Ninja-Warr

Proud to have fought alongside Anarchy during the time when we dominated the server. Only Guild in Saturn that has ever earned the spot on top!

Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 18:14   #10
LoveHate
Love<3

LoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond reputeLoveHate has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LoveHate Send a message via Skype™ to LoveHate
I'm embarrassed for you.

Love

We know it will be gone soon
But what can we do?
Enjoy it whiles we have it.

Char: #49~LoveHate#49
Class:Trojan-Warrior-Archer
Level:130-130-1131
Husband-PureHidan

Char: QueensOfDragon
Class:Archer-Warrior-Water
Level: 131-131-120
Hubby:corey0092

-|Lust|-|Gluttony|-|Greed|-|Sloth|-|Wrath|-|Envy|-|Pride|-

Avvy by Aj <3

You hold the key to my heart

Ai****eru
LoveHate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 18:28   #11
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and if im a betting man i bet ur name is either ahmed or mohamed ok or no??? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 18:34   #12
FoxxyBabii
I'm a riot

FoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond reputeFoxxyBabii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to FoxxyBabii Send a message via Skype™ to FoxxyBabii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
keep running run-on sentence!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO!
That made me giggle. =]
Old 08-30-2009, 21:53   #13
Avatat_Roku
!Tunes

Avatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond reputeAvatat_Roku has a reputation beyond repute
**** allah?

El cielo es el límite!

Last edited by M.O.D; 09-16-2009 at 01:04. Reason: filter bypass
Avatat_Roku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 05:44   #14
clown6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
fuck allah?
**** you and you mother ****er you mom have nice vulva she suck my ****
Old 08-31-2009, 06:03   #15
Trilok
Banned

Trilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond reputeTrilok has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trilok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
**** allah?

Last edited by M.O.D; 09-16-2009 at 01:04. Reason: bypass in quote
Trilok is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: