Old 03-24-2009, 11:20   #16
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
Guess what, careless will be starving for another week again And im sure you have all heard about the top 4 scamming gears dAh~weed stole from maimare`, who bought the gears ~LiNu~ scammed off me , LPrincess and victor LittleNano or w/e stole Abo~Alis plvling gears, so looks like even friends are not safe And watch LPrince get scammed now for sharing with about 6 people If i was them id change the pass

Oh and careless You all Suck

ASBO FTW
Ok...time to fix this rofl
1) Its weird...weed scaming maimare` gears and maimare still in guild helping at gw ..kinda anormal dont u think?
2)Gratz Linu pro ROFL ..you must be stupid to give some1 the password knowing he hacked u be4.
3)Abo~Ali been gone for 3 months in Grece , you dumb ****.
twiblack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08   #17
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
@ ASBO....im itching to post that pic of you shane gave me LOL

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 16:22   #18
EpicProps

EpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes it sounds that way and i hardly see him either.

And yes i may be sad but im ace

And i did play a massive part in it you fool, belive me trying to play about 15 waters and 1 tro at the same time is hard
p.s. The approved section is where suggestions go to die
EpicProps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 03:52   #19
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiblack View Post
You have ASBO sindrom...
I sure do Remember the name, remember it as the person that came changed the way people think of you and took your food right off your table
Quote:
Ok...time to fix this rofl
1) Its weird...weed scaming maimare` gears and maimare still in guild helping at gw ..kinda anormal dont u think?
2)Gratz Linu pro ROFL ..you must be stupid to give some1 the password knowing he hacked u be4.
3)Abo~Ali been gone for 3 months in Grece , you dumb ****.
1) Its owned be more than 1 person, i see hes not in it now
2)LiNu is scum always was always will be, you guys gota hack to win SAD you whould have been running from me now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
@ ASBO....im itching to post that pic of you shane gave me LOL
Dont even think about it lol ****ing shane and his zoom button
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicProps View Post
p.s. The approved section is where suggestions go to die
It will be done trust me
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 07:47   #20
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
I sure do Remember the name, remember it as the person that came changed the way people think of you and took your food right off your table

2)LiNu is scum always was always will be, you guys gota hack to win SAD you whould have been running from me now

It will be done trust me
You didn't change anything, you had little to no part in how anyone views anything on this server. You're simply all mouth. As for believing the designers actually took your idea seriously...let me fill you in. You aren't the first to suggest it, and every other person that suggested a new interface got moved to the approved section as well. You think you're the only one to ever notice that the interface is antiquated? I really feel bad for you, for thinking that you somehow have changed the course of history. Your influence here is insignificant, kinda like your influence on anyone or anything in real life.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 08:15   #21
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
You didn't change anything, you had little to no part in how anyone views anything on this server. You're simply all mouth. As for believing the designers actually took your idea seriously...let me fill you in. You aren't the first to suggest it, and every other person that suggested a new interface got moved to the approved section as well. You think you're the only one to ever notice that the interface is antiquated? I really feel bad for you, for thinking that you somehow have changed the course of history. Your influence here is insignificant, kinda like your influence on anyone or anything in real life.
Yea because your so brilliant and will change everything . . . Yea, look at it this way, you are an also ran, in other words you are the same as everyone else, theres only 1 winner and that is the creator of this world.

Now please feel free to die
Old 03-25-2009, 08:29   #22
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It will be done trust me
1)Oh yea and i care sooooo much.
2)Took off my food...how creative u are.
3)Oh yes? Tell "them".
4)Rofl i bet i were runing so fast from that +3 blade uh... it looks so scary x_x
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41   #23
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
1)Oh yea and i care sooooo much.
2)Took off my food...how creative u are.
3)Oh yes? Tell "them".
4)Rofl i bet i were runing so fast from that +3 blade uh... it looks so scary x_x
Not mine thanks the +5 one is mine lol plus as you know im making another char whos wepon is already +11 You will be my victim
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14   #24
twiblack
Banned

Quote:
Not mine thanks the +5 one is mine lol plus as you know im making another char whos wepon is already +11 You will be my victim
Im so scared where should i run and hide !!!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:06   #25
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Yea because your so brilliant and will change everything . . . Yea, look at it this way, you are an also ran, in other words you are the same as everyone else, theres only 1 winner and that is the creator of this world.

Now please feel free to die
So let me get this straight...your argument against me stating that you have not and never will change or affect anything around you is that "neither will I". Good job, retard, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding. I never claimed to have changed the server, nor do I have any interest in doing so. Those are all your claims, dillweed.

I would suggest that you yourself go die, but it's plainly obvious that you already are...from the neck up.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 14:22   #26
Streiterin
Goddes

Streiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Streiterin
Quote:
and that is the creator of this world.
the creator of this world allready died long time ago, and, if he could hear this now, he would turn around in his grave. =)

LaBella
Streiterin....
and others....
Streiterin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 15:07   #27
EpicProps

EpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond reputeEpicProps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It will be done trust me
Nothing will be done dip**** you don't buy enough dbs to change their game

/youfail
EpicProps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 03:36   #28
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streiterin View Post
the creator of this world allready died long time ago, and, if he could hear this now, he would turn around in his grave. =)
Nah he wont he knows im right :0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
So let me get this straight...your argument against me stating that you have not and never will change or affect anything around you is that "neither will I". Good job, retard, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding. I never claimed to have changed the server, nor do I have any interest in doing so. Those are all your claims, dillweed.

I would suggest that you yourself go die, but it's plainly obvious that you already are...from the neck up.
Valid point, you are or never will be any more important than me
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicProps View Post
Nothing will be done dip**** you don't buy enough dbs to change their game

/youfail
So i dont lol ASBO has not had dbs credited for a while no, but if you check my archer and water and ninja, not to mention my war and accounts i use of other peoples that you all know but seem to think o dont use them lol Look at it like this, 2-4 bulks a month seems a pretty good way to get all these chars to GW and helping each week
Old 03-26-2009, 07:18   #29
twiblack
Banned

Quote:
Nah he wont he knows im right :0

Valid point, you are or never will be any more important than me

So i dont lol ASBO has not had dbs credited for a while no, but if you check my archer and water and ninja, not to mention my war and accounts i use of other peoples that you all know but seem to think o dont use them lol Look at it like this, 2-4 bulks a month seems a pretty good way to get all these chars to GW and helping each week
1)Why that many chars and u suck with all?
2)Wasnt u crying that we share,and that maimare,twi,lp,weed got many owners?
3)Oh ya careless bulkers ..geez
Old 03-26-2009, 07:41   #30
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
1)Why that many chars and u suck with all?
2)Wasnt u crying that we share,and that maimare,twi,lp,weed got many owners?
3)Oh ya careless bulkers ..geez
1) I dont pvp with my archer just plvl only and its nearly full 2 sock blessed +5 My war is 130 1st rb and full super 1 sock +5 Full blessed My fire is full 1 sock full -5 but only 127 1st rb with +5 - +7 stuff on My water is a tro-war-wat 130-130-11* and is full blessed nearly 1 sock and +11 spear And the tro im useing at the min which i have just started on so i can use the gears on ASBO when hes 130 i have +6 2 sdg ears, +5 2 sdg necky -1, 2 blades +5 2 sdg, 2 clubs +5 2 sdg and both SDG enchants, +5 -1 2 sdg armour, super +5 1 sock Fan and tower, i think you may find if i put them together i whould be quite good But id rather use diffrent classes at the min untill i want to work on ASBO

2) I only share from time to time not all the time, the only char we share all the time is the water

3) Im not bulking at the minute i have more important things to do with my cash at the min

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: