Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 20:05   #1
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

FallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FallenRose Send a message via MSN to FallenRose
Exclamation Help Please! Gm Corrupted!

Hi,

I need help please! I was recently just 2 minutes ago put in Jail where it is asking me to pay 2 dragonballs, which I don't have, because I literally just started playing this game. It said that I was either scamming, botting, or hacking by changing the game in some way.

For one thing, I have NEVER* done any of the above and am totally against scamming, botting or hacking.

The last thing that I recall doing in the game was running from a PKer who has been trying to PK me for 2 days now. Me and my friend were running from him, and as I was healing, the PKer aka Bonecrush194 and Damn <-- spelt with alt codes, were attacking me. I was healing, and running to town, next thing you know, WHAM* I am put in jail, being told that I was either scamming, hacking or botting, and will NOT* be released until i come up with 2 dragonballs.

First of all, I don't have that money. Second, should I even consider remaking another character that might only be wrongly put in jail because of some PK'ing GM that wrongly, and corruptingly puts me in jail for something I have not done? Talk about GMs abusing their power. I am now left waiting in the jail with no solution to getting out of this dilema that I should not even be in.

Someone please help me. What do I do? I was wrongly placed in jail by a corrupted GM* I believe.
Old 04-07-2008, 20:06   #2
Thao!
8========D

Thao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a glitch. If you're a noob you really shouldn't pay the dbs. Ever.
Re-start on a new server, imo.

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratat View Post
Yo go your parents and say:Mami plz ghive me money for hootdog, but yo run very fast and by db
Old 04-07-2008, 20:08   #3
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

FallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond reputeFallenRose has a reputation beyond repute
Yah, I am not going to pay the dragonballs. I believe this is absolutely absurd! and aggravating. Is there any way to contact a GM do u know? I really do not want to start a new character, especially If It could happen again, or the fact that I spent a lot of time and effort getting all of my weapon profficiency levels to lv 4 and 5. EVERY* item I could use.
Old 04-07-2008, 20:09   #4
Thao!
8========D

Thao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond reputeThao! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenRose View Post
Yah, I am not going to pay the dragonballs. I believe this is absolutely absurd! and aggravating. Is there any way to contact a GM do u know? I really do not want to start a new character, especially If It could happen again, or the fact that I spent a lot of time and effort getting all of my weapon profficiency levels to lv 4 and 5. EVERY* item I could use.
co.91.com/index > Live Support.
They'll "help" you with your issue.

Otherwise, as for it being absurd, random, and totally unfair.
Welcome to the ****ty game of Conquer Online.

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Yo go your parents and say:Mami plz ghive me money for hootdog, but yo run very fast and by db
Old 04-07-2008, 20:10   #5
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

Thank you very much! I will try and get a hold of them right away. Thanks !
Old 04-07-2008, 20:11   #6
Thao!
8========D

Quote:
Thank you very much! I will try and get a hold of them right away. Thanks !
No problem.

Damn, that's two distressed people I've helped. I could TOTALLY be a Live Support guy. Wewt.

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2008, 20:13   #7
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thao! View Post
No problem.

Damn, that's two distressed people I've helped. I could TOTALLY be a Live Support guy. Wewt.
ur other thread evaporated...

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Old 04-07-2008, 20:15   #8
Thao!
8========D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
ur other thread evaporated...
I wonder why.
I hate him so much.

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2008, 20:17   #9
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thao! View Post
I wonder why.
I hate him so much.
he scares me

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Old 04-07-2008, 20:20   #10
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

WOW! ABSURD! I went on their live support, and they just kept saying, " sorry we cannot help you with botjails " and referred me to a site saying I need to pay 2 dbz.
Old 04-07-2008, 20:21   #11
Thao!
8========D

Quote:
WOW! ABSURD! I went on their live support, and they just kept saying, " sorry we cannot help you with botjails " and referred me to a site saying I need to pay 2 dbz.
Again...
WELCOME TO CONQUER ONLINE!

I said they'd "help" you.
They fail at life.

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2008, 20:27   #12
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

Haha.. wow games these days... I swear, GM's are so ****y and .... man I am so mad right now... words cannot express. Haha thank you very much for your help though.
Old 04-07-2008, 20:28   #13
Thao!
8========D

Quote:
Haha.. wow games these days... I swear, GM's are so ****y and .... man I am so mad right now... words cannot express. Haha thank you very much for your help though.
No problem again.
Just remember, do you really wanna go through all the work to have it happen again?

SAY NO TO CONQUER ONLINE
AND YES TO QONQUER :P

(Where the GMs are English.)

I buy dbs. So what?
I love spamming.
I like cool people.
C'est moi.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2008, 20:30   #14
FallenRose
Ldy_Chinay

No way!? is that like conquer online?! OMG YES YES YES
Old 04-08-2008, 10:35   #15
alleykatt
- KATT -

alleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond repute
live support is run by dic*heads who'd rather play wow -.- have you tried emailing your servers GM? see if that helps.

I got a months infraction from a mod (who i cant name because they might unfairly remove it again and stick another infraction on me) because i displayed a picture of food!! Please tell me Deveno if this signature is now ok?

Please Note : im not refering to Deveno being the unfair mod, doing this would be a violation of a non existant rule in this forums TOS. Deveno is a kind and caring and fair mod who does his best for all
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: