Old 04-29-2010, 09:42   #121
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
I expected u to do so. Otherwise, i didn't see the point of enemying my guild.
We mostly enemy a guild to get 3 or 5 pk pts (i dun remember) at each kill. At least that's the reason i enemy guilds with Rising Phoenix.
And as far as i remember, i never felt the need to apologize for being loyal to my gl and doing gw. I was the same 4 years ago when we both were in Mythology and i still haven't changed.
your wife killed me outfield a few days ago >=(
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 15:28   #122
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
your wife killed me outfield a few days ago >=(
She gave me her reasons.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 04:58   #123
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She gave me her reasons.
ya it was random capping lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 06:02   #124
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
ya it was random capping lol
Our members r often whinning coz they get killed by UGKB members.
And we know Ciare and me are the only reason of the war.
So since our members r considered like collateral damage, she does the same with UGKB members. That's it.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Old 04-30-2010, 06:16   #125
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Our members r often whinning coz they get killed by UGKB members.
And we know Ciare and me are the only reason of the war.
So since our members r considered like collateral damage, she does the same with UGKB members. That's it.
Ok so her collateral damage extends into L2H?

Arite I'll go show her collateral damage
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 06:18   #126
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
I really cant stop laughing . Like srsly LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 08:29   #127
Rapture~

Rapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond repute
I cant believe i just read 9 pages of complete and utter bull**** YOU ALL SUCK!!! FLAME ME INSTEAD!!! at least that would make me laugh a little

""

|2010|
Rapture~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 08:36   #128
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture~ View Post
I cant believe i just read 9 pages of complete and utter bull**** YOU ALL SUCK!!! FLAME ME INSTEAD!!! at least that would make me laugh a little
You smell like pigeon poo!!!!!!
xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 08:38   #129
Rapture~

Rapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond reputeRapture~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
You smell like pigeon poo!!!!!!
you use pink text that is hard to see!

""

|2010|
Rapture~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02   #130
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah! I do it on purose to annoy people ajajajajajaja

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!
xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 09:53   #131
Tecy
Banned

Tecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I like this font colour better.
Tecy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 10:06   #132
Knjsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Ok so her collateral damage extends into L2H?

Arite I'll go show her collateral damage
Thought Cloud~ was from UGKB. But if he isn't ... well i dunno.
Something's sure, Ciare will kill UGKB members as long as our members will get killed. If she killed Cloud, she might have a good reason. None of us pk without a good reason.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:16   #133
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thought Cloud~ was from UGKB. But if he isn't ... well i dunno.
Something's sure, Ciare will kill UGKB members as long as our members will get killed. If she killed Cloud, she might have a good reason. None of us pk without a good reason.
As far as I am aware, Cloud has nearly always been in L2H. I thought you said she gave you her reasons ? Obviously not..
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 10:21   #134
Knjsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
As far as I am aware, Cloud has nearly always been in L2H. I thought you said she gave you her reasons ? Obviously not..
She told me she would pk any member of UGKB.
And when Cloud said he got killed i thought he was one of em.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:29   #135
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
Janix, Kenji pked me in TC for no reason WTF? brotection blez

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: