Old 07-06-2009, 05:04   #1
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
To the mods

This means to be a pure co1 server, pls save us from those ppl who keep taliking about to add new things, delete all is related to co2 from here, this is co1 section.

we don't want nothing esle then a pure co1 server.
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 05:10   #2
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
lolol

he can't do that since people are allowed to make suggestions as to what they want to see in co 1
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 05:46   #3
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
This means to be a pure co1 server, pls save us from those ppl who keep taliking about to add new things, delete all is related to co2 from here, this is co1 section.

we don't want nothing esle then a pure co1 server.
I can't.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
lolol

he can't do that since people are allowed to make suggestions as to what they want to see in co 1
....because of this reason
Plus, there are 3 other mods in this section!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 06:31   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
This section is for all things relating to the upcoming 1.0 release. People are free to suggest anything they feel like, as well as make polls, that have to do with said release, as long as they follow the rules.
Not to mention, mods don't exactly have much to do with 1.0..;.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 06:34   #5
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
This section is for all things relating to the upcoming 1.0 release. People are free to suggest anything they feel like, as well as make polls, that have to do with said release, as long as they follow the rules.
he didn't say they did he just wanted them to delete things that wasn't relevant to the original 1.0
Old 07-06-2009, 10:48   #6
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
u moved all posts about co1 from other sections here, now do the same and move the co2 related posts on their section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
he didn't say they did he just wanted them to delete things that wasn't relevant to the original 1.0
Woman ur not a mod anymore. Why?
Old 07-06-2009, 10:58   #7
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u moved all posts about co1 from other sections here, now do the same and move the co2 related posts on their section.
Move them where? They are all relevant to this section because its about what they want implemented to Classic CO.

Quote:

Did you not hear about Heavensgate?
She was chucked out of the moderating team in disgrace for what she did!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03   #8
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
hey moron, it's classic co. Not co 1.0. Everyone is dreaming of a co 1.0, but too bad classic co is coming out. It might very well have half the things from co 2.0 it, it might have nothing from co 2.0 in it. (highly doubt the latter) If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 14:53   #9
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
didn't want to be one anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Move them where? They are all relevant to this section because its about what they want implemented to Classic CO.

She was chucked out of the moderating team in disgrace for what she did!
stop telling lies -.-
Old 07-06-2009, 17:15   #10
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post

She was chucked out of the moderating team in disgrace for what she did
!
The ideea was a co1 server not something betwen co1 and co2 so i don't realy see any relevance in talkin about co2 things.

What she did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
hey moron, it's classic co. Not co 1.0. Everyone is dreaming of a co 1.0, but too bad classic co is coming out. It might very well have half the things from co 2.0 it, it might have nothing from co 2.0 in it. (highly doubt the latter) If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.
hey moron use ur brain if u have one , who the hell will leave from co2 after we have at least top 3 chars from server for some crap server? we leave what we made and have now for one single reason and this is co1. if this won't be co1 will be faliure 100% and nobody will drop all theiy time and money spen till now. if this won't be a co1 server will be as crap as a private server with under 30 players which are few noobs who got scammed or faild (same ppl who play in a private server) in co2

so if this won't be a co1 server tell me a single reason that should made me to drop my server where i alredy have everything is posible.

Last edited by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE; 07-06-2009 at 17:22.
Old 07-06-2009, 20:28   #11
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
DUDE I can't even stand CO 2.0 as it is today, it's the biggest waste of time...but I feel bad for people that bulked and just wasted their money...But then again 98 pct of those people botted so serves them right
Old 07-07-2009, 06:20   #12
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The ideea was a co1 server not something betwen co1 and co2 so i don't realy see any relevance in talkin about co2 things.

What she did?

hey moron use ur brain if u have one , who the hell will leave from co2 after we have at least top 3 chars from server for some crap server? we leave what we made and have now for one single reason and this is co1. if this won't be co1 will be faliure 100% and nobody will drop all theiy time and money spen till now. if this won't be a co1 server will be as crap as a private server with under 30 players which are few noobs who got scammed or faild (same ppl who play in a private server) in co2

so if this won't be a co1 server tell me a single reason that should made me to drop my server where i alredy have everything is posible.
sorry all you saw was moron and skipped over the rest of my post and said practicably the exact same thing i said.

Anyway, if this serrver lacks, lottery, talismen, potancy and ninjas. I bet it will be a filled server. And yes i would drop my server for it and i've been playing off and on since 2005. Probably spent arouund $1000 usd on it, lvl'd trojans, farmed waters etc but i would leave it for this classic co even if it had half of co 2.0 in it as long as ninja, BP and talismen are gone. I honestly don't even care about lottery, xp ball/db lvling or any of that ****.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:22   #13
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

before you say "no i didn't just repeat what you just said"

If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.

tell me what this means to you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: