Old 01-24-2012, 02:16   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Question about warrior farm

hi guys ive some question about warrior farm:
with this warrior gear:

wand sup +4 with 2SDG perm p3 lev 15
ring elite +4 with 1SRG perm p2 lev 20
armor unique +3 with 1 SDG perm P2 lev 22
Helmet elite +4 with 1 SDG perm p2 lev 22
necky elite +4 with 1 SRG lev 17 (without DS)
boots elite+4 with 1SRG lev 10 (without DS)
about 40 BP shared by my main (mentor BP)
without talisman atm

question :
1) its enough defense for fight FG moobs ? (its enough DS in the armor or i need also helmet p2?? )
2) its a good combination SDg-SRG??
3) best thing: how much time ill need from 1 to 120??? (using the EXP pot in the nurtur pack??)
4) eventually a very cheap talisman can help me with defense after 100?? talisman are important in this matter or not??

ive no experience with warrior farm all suggestion are appreciated (im dont know if talismans are important or not)
ty
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2012, 02:55   #2
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
more socs the better thats a given. but you wanna consider lvling up necky and maybe headgear to 67/82+ ish. one thing for sure is a ph4 on wand. that provides alot of attack. with ph2 armour and ph4 wand, and those gears alone (anything is a plus ofc) you can lvl to 82+ in bi at hawks or birdman avoiding magic mobs and the special bosses. once 82 should be able grind out in mc to 100, grab tails and head to grotto 3.

my farming gears are

+5 2 soc ph2 lvl 67 helm
+4 2 soc lvl 82 necky
+8 2 soc ph4 lvl 15 wand
+6 2 soc ph3 lvl 70 ring
+3 1 soc lvl 10 boots
+5 2 soc ph2 lvl 15 armour
+5 elite 1 soc ref gem tails (blessed so i can rb with only them on to bless other gears)

thats the big ones i guess lol but i keep ring helm and necky bit higher lvl so i can go to mc and grind til i can head to grotto. takes time find what you prefer, but cant go grotto unless ph5/ph6 perm on head and armour without tails lol. so find your style and you'll get it np. i'm prolly missing something so hit up on this thread if you got questions :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2012, 03:00   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
more socs the better thats a given. but you wanna consider lvling up necky and maybe headgear to 67/82+ ish. one thing for sure is a ph4 on wand. that provides alot of attack. with ph2 armour and ph4 wand, and those gears alone (anything is a plus ofc) you can lvl to 82+ in bi at hawks or birdman avoiding magic mobs and the special bosses. once 82 should be able grind out in mc to 100, grab tails and head to grotto 3.

my farming gears are

+5 2 soc ph2 lvl 67 helm
+4 2 soc lvl 82 necky
+8 2 soc ph4 lvl 15 wand
+6 2 soc ph3 lvl 70 ring
+3 1 soc lvl 10 boots
+5 2 soc ph2 lvl 15 armour
+5 elite 1 soc ref gem tails (blessed so i can rb with only them on to bless other gears)

thats the big ones i guess lol but i keep ring helm and necky bit higher lvl so i can go to mc and grind til i can head to grotto. takes time find what you prefer, but cant go grotto unless ph5/ph6 perm on head and armour without tails lol. so find your style and you'll get it np. i'm prolly missing something so hit up on this thread if you got questions :-p
How much time u need for 1 to 120 with your gear??
how much time u estimate for me with my gears ????
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-24-2012, 03:06   #4
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
oh about 2-3 hours per war. with your gears, just guessing tho about 3-4 or so. depends how you grind lol. the biggest thing is how fast you get to 100, and if you one hit in sm in grotto 3.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 03:32   #5
USER1_74

at least

if ill need to much time i can invest some time for trade partner with 10 noob warrior with my main then after 3 day start warrior farm and at level 100 use my main tower and fan (+12 with 2 super gems)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-24-2012, 03:42   #6
johnpriest
Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
if ill need to much time i can invest some time for trade partner with 10 noob warrior with my main then after 3 day start warrior farm and at level 100 use my main tower and fan (+12 with 2 super gems)
one way to go is make a market noob or w/e and tp the wars on that one, so you dont gotta click 500 times each loggin on your main lol.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 04:00   #7
USER1_74

btw thinking about.....

my gears are 1 socket .....
i already have wand perm but other gears no atm
i tink that i will perm ring but no so sure about armor and helm (unfair)..
for p2 armor and p2 helm i need 6 perm stones ( that mean about 11 dbs)
headband (or helm) elite 1 soc worth less than 100 cps (on my server) and armor less than 200.....
its cheaper buy and build 3 +3 elite armor SDG (lev 70, lev 87 and lev 110) and 3 +3 elite 1 sock SDG headghear (1500 cps more or less instead of 2365 for perming)
maybe ill try armor unique 1 socket +3 lev 100 and 110 (150k each)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-25-2012, 05:26   #8
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
In my,,farm'' are just waters =/ , so i make water - archer farm
+7 fan
+7 tower
2 sock sdg sdg +5 bow 70
p6 permanent armor
bag srg
ring elite =/

Its more easy to make with archer after water =/ my point is , to make water-archer

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 18:07   #9
jeoff2

jeoff2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypy View Post
In my,,farm'' are just waters =/ , so i make water - archer farm
+7 fan
+7 tower
2 sock sdg sdg +5 bow 70
p6 permanent armor
bag srg
ring elite =/

Its more easy to make with archer after water =/ my point is , to make water-archer
i have a +12 coat P6 and +11 bow P6 full 2 soc P3 ring is it advisable to farm archer?

The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.

Resume Next
jeoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 19:15   #10
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i win
Attached Thumbnails
pikachu.jpg  
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 19:52   #11
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Lowered my wand today so I can do war-waters and I can 1 hit grotto 3 monsters almost 100% of the time with ~3500+2sdg min attack when using elementary stig. 4190+2sdg 1 hits 100% of the time without stig so the min needed is somewhere in between there.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:45   #12
USER1_74

soon new test..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
Lowered my wand today so I can do war-waters and I can 1 hit grotto 3 monsters almost 100% of the time with ~3500+2sdg min attack when using elementary stig. 4190+2sdg 1 hits 100% of the time without stig so the min needed is somewhere in between there.
Ive almost ready a warrior set
p3 perm ring lev 10 with 1 SDG
p3 perm wand supe+5 2SDG
p2 perm armor lev 15 with 1 SDG (+800 defense)

all the rest without DS low level necky boots and helm (1 socket super gem)

i hope that this configuration will work and help me reach level 100 easy
i dunno birdman and hawkings damage to me with only DS armor (btw armor is unique +3-1% and if ive some trouble i can upgrade a little for more defense but i hope not .....

At level 100 i wanna try if with my main talisman (super +12-1 with 2 super gems tower and fan) i can resist to damage of monster level 139 in the new map (death sea) and if i can 1 hit with superman ......
I let u know guys...
awaiting you impression (about birdman damage and under level 100 and idea of 139 monster with +12 tally..)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-26-2012, 10:58   #13
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
no
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 11:25   #14
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
Ive almost ready a warrior set
p3 perm ring lev 10 with 1 SDG
p3 perm wand supe+5 2SDG
p2 perm armor lev 15 with 1 SDG (+800 defense)

all the rest without DS low level necky boots and helm (1 socket super gem)

i hope that this configuration will work and help me reach level 100 easy
i dunno birdman and hawkings damage to me with only DS armor (btw armor is unique +3-1% and if ive some trouble i can upgrade a little for more defense but i hope not .....

At level 100 i wanna try if with my main talisman (super +12-1 with 2 super gems tower and fan) i can resist to damage of monster level 139 in the new map (death sea) and if i can 1 hit with superman ......
I let u know guys...
awaiting you impression (about birdman damage and under level 100 and idea of 139 monster with +12 tally..)
Hawkings are an easy 1 hit. You need only ~2500 min attack (or less, I can't remember but it's definitely not higher than that).
Old 01-26-2012, 11:56   #15
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
ring
+6 Sup 1SDG lvl10 Ph3

wandS
+6 Sup 2SDG lvl 70 Ph3
+5 Eli 2SDG lvl 15 lvl30Martial perm

Boots
lvl 30 and 40 fixed crap for noobs
+5 sup lvl 70 1SDG

why do we perm armor? in my farm gear i have lvl 15 headband and armor and lvl97 headband and lvl 70 armor, they are all 1SRG Elite +5, cheaper to keep 2 pr than perm ds imo
(lvl 15 set is also useful for low lvls of reincarnating for any class since reincarnating doesn't kick it off)

i keep noob talis for my wars +4 elite tower (almost 1soc) +4 sup fan
additionally they get plenty of mentor BP

if this was your set up where would you make improvement?
it seems it takes about 5 hrs per warrior

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-26-2012 at 17:33.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: