Old 11-21-2011, 05:12   #1
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
lol login has been restricted <<< WTF

i was sitting afk,,when i back,,my char was disconnected,i tried to login

there is this message

" failed to login : login has been restricted .
please check the login limit. and try again(71) "

wtf is this
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 05:28   #2
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
THis will happen only if you login several times. Sometimes it will lock the account and reset after the server maintenance. This happen to me when my connection was very laggy and I keep on logging in till my account was lock. If you have no problem with your net, probably you have some other account that keep on auto login.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 05:30   #3
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
THis will happen only if you login several times. Sometimes it will lock the account and reset after the server maintenance. This happen to me when my connection was very laggy and I keep on logging in till my account was lock. If you have no problem with your net, probably you have some other account that keep on auto login.
lol,,all other chars work fine
i loled at auto login,,,what is that
Old 11-21-2011, 05:33   #4
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
idk man maybe a glitch.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 06:37   #5
M.§cofield
I am FREE

lol after 30 minutes of in ability to login,,i was dc again
but this time there were this message
GM managment:ban and kick

lamo,,i tried to relogin,,and i logged in

what is going on ?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:00   #6
M.§cofield
I am FREE

lol happend again

''GM managment ban and kick ''

check last line of messages in the next screen shoot,,sorry ofr bad quality

but it is so dark where i am sitting now
so lazy to turn on room light,,flash sucks

Old 11-21-2011, 07:02   #7
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Lol at flash on compita screen.

Learn to print screen.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 07:16   #8
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Lol at flash on compita screen.

Learn to print screen.
print screen is lame

back to topic,,,what do u think is going on ?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:19   #9
PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy is on a distinguished road
I am not experiencing the error myself, but I know of people who are.

According to HelpDesk:

elpdesk chat:
Me:
could you provide me iwth some information about this error i get when i try to login: Failed to login: Login has been restricted. Please check the login limit, and try again.(71)
Angela:
This is a warning message for our system identified that you were using bot when you were playing in the game
York:
Please remove the bot program and never use it any more in future. Then you will be able to login after next server maintenance.
York:
If you didn't use bot, you won't get this error

So my best advice, would be.. turn off your bot.
PoisonIvy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 07:24   #10
M.§cofield
I am FREE

bot ? huhuhu lamooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my char is just level 121 2 years old market noob char

TQ u sucks lamo,,i am really loling

warning: another wave of innocent player mass botjailing is comming

Last edited by M.§cofield; 11-21-2011 at 07:29.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:34   #11
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
Well Good, but all this was in the agreement to use not bots,

Here is what will happen, people will log in, use the bot until maintenance again and again

Starting banning people permanently forever.

Like Mr. Scofield and I heard this from others players. People in Bot Jail for no reason.

They really should have upheld the integrity of their game right from the start.

Now the whole thing is just a joke and us honest paying players are losing the patience and the will to play.

Why any one should spent any more money on this game even for the new pirate class coming up, just to watch people bot ahead of me.

Last edited by BabyDread; 11-21-2011 at 07:39.
BabyDread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 08:06   #12
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.§cofield View Post
lol happend again

''GM managment ban and kick ''

check last line of messages in the next screen shoot,,sorry ofr bad quality

but it is so dark where i am sitting now
so lazy to turn on room light,,flash sucks

i just have one word for this - LOL
ever tried to press F12 in CO? or print screen on keyboard.. might help with the problem and save you some time

P.S. but seriously.. don't bot
Tofi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18   #13
uk_anarchy99

uk_anarchy99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damnn

i have same promblem but with 3 accouns!
i was with 2 in minecave in phoenix castel and with main the archer in deserted tactic trying to hunt for tactics to make same MB`s! was afk trying to make something to eat and i heared the discconect sound comed to the pc 1 of my account was disconected, i sayed maby laggy and gone again, again the dc sound and when i comed to the pc other miner was dc....i tryed to login and recived that damn message "failed to login " Login restricted please check the login limit and try again!" tried couple of times and in 2 minutes my main was dc also with the same message...atm i`m logged in with my seller and wait to see if something its happening!

WTF they intend to screw as so bad!

there must be a legislation that protect us from beeing the victim of this **** no?
uk_anarchy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 08:33   #14
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofi View Post
i just have one word for this - LOL
ever tried to press F12 in CO? or print screen on keyboard.. might help with the problem and save you some time

P.S. but seriously.. don't bot
f12 dose not work for dc char,stop being mr,mind
i forgot about print screen

u talk like TQ employee,,STFU
Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_anarchy99 View Post
i have same promblem but with 3 accouns!
i was with 2 in minecave in phoenix castel and with main the archer in deserted tactic trying to hunt for tactics to make same MB`s! was afk trying to make something to eat and i heared the discconect sound comed to the pc 1 of my account was disconected, i sayed maby laggy and gone again, again the dc sound and when i comed to the pc other miner was dc....i tryed to login and recived that damn message "failed to login " Login restricted please check the login limit and try again!" tried couple of times and in 2 minutes my main was dc also with the same message...atm i`m logged in with my seller and wait to see if something its happening!

WTF they intend to screw as so bad!

there must be a legislation that protect us from beeing the victim of this **** no?
there is no rules here,this is thier field,,with thier own rules
they botjailed my +12 fire for chain bolt bug
on my old server,i got my +12 ninja,,+12 fire,,jailed due to steed race wall glitch due to my egy ping,,was not announced it is bug yet
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43   #15
uk_anarchy99

uk_anarchy99 is an unknown quantity at this point
and now what about ur chars? are free? coz i still trying to login but for nomething!

did u spoked with GM?
uk_anarchy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: